Amusing anecdotes

Amusing anecdotes

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I thought I’d lighten up the mood here with a recent anecdote, I think it was from reset day. If you have any of your own, please share.

I was in the enemy borderlands (blue) when I see one of my own waltzing down the road from our spawn in a golem, all by his lonesome. I don’t know where he is going, but I know golems need to get there quickly, so I spam staff 3 and Retreat to try, albeit ineffectively, to get him there faster. Pretty soon we are joined by a growing crowd of my allys, speeding him up and scouting ahead. It’s not until he turns towards the bridge leading to Champion’s Orchard that someone asks him: “Where the hell are you going?” To which he replies, “I don’t know.” He is promptly then told to take the golem back to spawn, which is where he had found it.

Guess what we had there was failure to communicate.

Just reminds me how often we end up following someone simply because we assume they know where they’re going.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Amusing anecdotes

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

People in golems are often fun, hehe. When it’s their first time in WvWvW, they see it standing there, the USE comes up and off they go!

Usually they start using all th skills too, so the golem is whirwinding a poor rabbit or so

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.