An advise to TC, on double teaming BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

JQ tricked SoR into double teaming BG during the season one and also during off season. But at the end, look at what happened to SoR. Where are they now? What remains of SoR?

TC, you worked hard to get in Tier #1 and doubling teaming other servers will not win you anything. At the end of the day, JQ will not let you get anything more than 3rd place. JQ will use you and then spit you out….

PS. Almost forgot. TC WvW is basically SoR WvW guilds. So I take that generous advise back…

Post Edit: All i am saying is that TC is a good server and I know they pushed hard to get where they are today. They are fun to fight against in WvW and it would be a shame to see them go down because of JQ. Double teaming is part of the war, but I think if TC can fight honorably they can get #1st and #2nd place. If not this season maybe next one.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

(edited by Zylonite.5913)

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

You mean BG tricked SoR into double teaming JQ in week 1 which gave them the win.

Also SoRs collapse had nothing to do with JQ/BG.

Also, I’m not even in T1 and know this.

#BGTears

These posts make my boring day less boring, tyvm.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

inb4 thread lock

Just stop. Stop making these posts.

News Flash: Everyone wants BG to lose and possibly crumble in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

JQ tricked SoR into double teaming BG during the season one (…)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAAAHHHH!!!!

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Omg stop with these threads already. Even my self as a long standing Blackgate member thought these threads were funny but now they are just getting redundant.

If gold leagues only goal is to make sure Blackgate doesn’t win, then all for it. This week has shown, even when facing a no win match, Blackgates guilds are having one of the most fun matches to date. Its been a blessing to disregard PPT and just enjoy endless waves have players to fight.

The key here is don’t get discouraged and just make the best of it. Let it play out, if they succeed in keeping us from winning, Gratz to them, take pride that they saw us as a big enough threat to resort to this level of 2v1 to defeat us. If we win, take pride in the amount of dedication guilds and players on Blackgate had to compete against the 2 strongest servers NA.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: StrykerMagnus.4120

StrykerMagnus.4120

Have I told you all the story about rice pudding? I’m sure it would be more interesting than another thread about 2v1.

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

We need matchup forums back. That’ll resolve the issue of these threads.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

It doesn’t matter.

BG will be pushed down to face presumably DB and Mag. It’s probably a foregone conclusion they will take 1st in those match-ups. Given they are all but guaranteed a 1st in those encounters; if they take one more 1st place in the match against TC and JQ, they’ve locked a season win.

Obviously, given that conclusion, it’s in both TC’s and JQ’s best interest to keep BG constantly in 3rd. At that point, it becomes more of a chess match, who can overtake the other while keeping BG down. Both JQ and TC are equally capable of taking each other out as seen in the past.

You know what the most interesting thing about this match up is? BG basically has all the power. They won’t take 1st place, that is a guarantee, but they can decide who takes 1st by focusing their efforts on one server over the other.

So I guess it depends.. who would they rather see win..

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

#BGTears

Looks like the threads are now starting to be along the lines of pleading to allow BG to win lol?
How low can BG go?

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Does this mean BG is now the King-maker? If they’re guaranteed to not have 1st place, then they can choose who they want to win? It would then become a question of who they hate less.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Zikory.6871

#BGTears

Looks like the threads are now starting to be along the lines of pleading to allow BG to win lol?
How low can BG go?

Oh don’t get worried. In week 5 if TC takes first and pushes JQ to 3rd. BG won’t win seasons (the goal they have said numerous times) and JQ will be pushed out of the running.

If anything I’d happily let TC have all the winnings to 2v1 JQ in week 5 see how your “community” handles it…Though, the normal “give up by Monday” strategy might come into effect.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Also, I’m not even in T1 and know this.

Even members outside of tier 1 get it.

BG in WvW has become the Electronic Arts of gaming.

in WvW

FearedbytheGods.8617

BG won’t win seasons (the goal they have said numerous times)

Many times? rofl.

JQ/TC to win, so long as it’s not BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Kind of surprised Mark hasn’t locked this thread yet. Oh, here he comes!

#inb4threadlocked

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in WvW

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

Oh give me a break with all these BG haters! I for one enjoy reading this post & am glad someone is informing TC how much they’re being manipulated by JQ. Of couse all the servers that were wrecked in the past by Blackgate are going to be mad at us & want an end to our server… Expect some criticism my fellow BG.

Good post mate!

in WvW

Zikory.6871

BG won’t win seasons (the goal they have said numerous times)

Many times? rofl.

You are correct…
https://www.google.com/search?q=numerous+definition&rlz=1C1VEAD_enUS475US475&oq=n&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j69i60l3j69i59.2688j0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

JQ/TC to win,

That’s not what a lot of posters on the match up thread have been saying. Though, have you guys decided who gets to place first? I’m going to guess JQ is going to give it to TC in the end.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Who cares as long there are more threads like this.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

FearedbytheGods.8617

Nice Zikory, you linked a definition, doesn’t really change your ‘cause i said so’ post, even you’re losing momentum.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Nice Zikory, you linked a definition, doesn’t really change your ‘cause i said so’ post, even you’re losing momentum.

Sorry I assumed you were correcting me, but your were dumbing it down, got it.

But don’t dodge the question, who did you guys pick to win? Am I wrong? Is TC going to tank a bit to give the bestest long standing T1 server the well deserved season 2 win?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

JQ tricked SoR into double teaming BG during the season one and also during off season. But at the end, look at what happened to SoR. Where are they now? What remains of SoR?

Wanna bet wich server will break apart first?

Pumpkin – Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Wanna bet wich server will break apart first?

Sorry I don’t bet on the losing side.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

These guys opening these threads must be so desperate afraid of bg getting 3rd/4th place even worst, after all the stacked server effort they did. But lets be honest, does bg really think they will stack and have so much coverage to easily win the season and tc/jq would just watch it? They’r more then right to work together and have chances to win the season, well played.

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Winning and losing isn’t important to 90% of the GW2 population. If it was, they all would have joined BG months ago. I think what most people are enjoying is griefing the 10% that do care.

in WvW

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Not down yet? These are endless entertainment. Thanks for making WvW fun, BG!

in WvW

FearedbytheGods.8617

were dumbing it down.

Simplifying would be the operative word, your ‘walls of text’ seem to lose focus

dodge the question, who did you guys pick to win?

Dodge? No, it’s just an irrelevant question. JQ/TC still enjoy to fight each other, there is no ‘picking’ Zikory.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum