An idea to balance WvW

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: eladox.3457

eladox.3457

If you are a group of 4, you shouldn’t be able to get attacked by a group have more than 4 people. It’s not fair. People should’t be able to win fights because they have more friends, MAKE IT FAIR.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hawkens.3894

Hawkens.3894

That’s it!
Or even better…….How about they just add up the total damage of every player in your group and if they don’t match the enemy group then you can’t attack them?
Go play PvE!

(edited by Hawkens.3894)

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

The true solution is simple:

Every player on your side lines up single file. The opposing servers do the same. Then we all send 1 guy in at a time through SM outer doors, and do not send the next guy in line until the first has died.

100% balanced 1v1v1 combat. Done.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: tarnin.1690

tarnin.1690

Can’t do that either, guards might get you. How about a huge empty field, everyone level 1, with no armor. All skills and traits already. one person from each side runs to the middle, hits auto attack and afks. The one still standing after the match is overpowered, gets nerfed and tries again until the three beat each other and either all die at once or never die. Once that happens its balanced and you have won the game. Next!

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: eladox.3457

eladox.3457

Its nice to see other people looking for %100 balanced and fair WvW.
Its a video game afteralll, noone should win it.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Sky.9347

Okay, a second plan then.

What we should do is scale everyone to 80, and give them full access to all traits, gear, runes, skills, etc.

Okay so then, we need to eliminate the effect of zerging – so change it to a 5v5 or 8v8 format.

Finally, since we don’t want this affecting PvE in any way, we need to put this in an entirely separate place from the normal map and turn off all XP/Karma/Coin gains.

It would be truly fair, and structured. It could even be used to conduct tournaments.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

tarnin.1690

What we should do is scale everyone to 80, and give them full access to all traits, gear, runes, skills, etc.

Okay so then, we need to eliminate the effect of zerging – so change it to a 5v5 or 8v8 format.

Finally, since we don’t want this affecting PvE in any way, we need to put this in an entirely separate place from the normal map and turn off all XP/Karma/Coin gains.

It would be truly fair, and structured. It could even be used to conduct tournaments.

Thats CRAZY talk! What is wrong with you. Come here, i have this nice jacket to keep you warm.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Sky.9347

Thats CRAZY talk! What is wrong with you. Come here, i have this nice jacket to keep you warm.

Well you have to admit it is totally original, balanced, and completely unique to anything that has ever been done or tried before.

And yes, I came up with it all on my own.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hawkens.3894

Hawkens.3894

What if we scaled every down to level 1 and gave each player a baby bottle (squirting “ranged”) and baby rattle (mace “melee”) and then only allow 4 people in a crib?

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

tarnin.1690

4 people is unbalanced, one side would get one extra. 3 max, one from each side. Everyone else has to wait their turn. Oh and they can only play from 7pm est to 10pm est, after that, well… tuff, its not in a proper time zone. That’s my play window and outside of that it’s not fair to me because others can play more/different time.

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Spawn.7014

Spawn.7014

There is nothing wrong with WvW. get your team to work togeather and you will reap the rewards.

the highist ranked servers all work togeather as a team to win. if you think your going in solo and winning your kidding your self and need to go back to WoW. transfer to a top tear server and see the difference. and then leave because we have long Q times

An idea to balance WvW

in WvW

Sky.9347

There is nothing wrong with WvW. get your team to work togeather and you will reap the rewards.

the highist ranked servers all work togeather as a team to win. if you think your going in solo and winning your kidding your self and need to go back to WoW. transfer to a top tear server and see the difference. and then leave because we have long Q times

I think you missed the boat on this one, Spawn.