Paulie.6215

WvW and the Thief class…

I’m doomed.

Anet hates the 2 things I love...

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Add warriors as well. They are arguably in a worse state than the thieves

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in WvW

Posted by: Catalin.5341

Catalin.5341

The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Hate is another form of love.

EU Seafearer’s Rest, Guilds: [AR] [tD]
Catalin Puf (Human Elementalist)
Catalin Elf (Sylvari Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Warriors and Thief are moaning about no love, please play engineer one year and say it again

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

WvW and the Thief class…

I’m doomed.

I’m with you

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

Warriors and Thief are moaning about no love, please play engineer one year and say it again

play thief for 1 year and see how u go from okay to semi okay to bad to very bad to terrible too kitten class that isnt capable of doing anything.
meanwhile classes that are not even set down as massive dps toons do more dps then a thief could possibly pump out meanwhile these same classes have tons and tons of ways to deffend/survive.

life of a thief, jump in kill if failed ur dead gz.

having 900 range MAX and being as strong as WET toilet paper is beyond amazing, then again im still playing my thief and i still enjoy it. but when i play my lame kitten guardian i just 111111111111111111111111 and walk through complete zerg got 1000 loot bags and repeat. bet i can do same on engineer just use trait lines for perma stab and have fun with flame thrower run in blast like a clueless idiot and run out and watch the loot come in (i guess i dunno ! :p) think a engi has and always had alot more ways to survive then a thief.

tho dont wanna turn this into thief topic only, yes Anet managed to ruin WvW for me also.

in WvW

Posted by: GROMIT.7829

GROMIT.7829

Kinda of agree it’s funny how Anet can’t Balance 9 classes while a company like Riot can balance over 120 characters on a bi-weekly basis in League of Legends including all the items used in the game.

!!!! YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Hate is another form of love.

Umm…. no, no not at all.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

play thief for 1 year and see how u go from okay to semi okay to bad to very bad to terrible too kitten class that isnt capable of doing anything.
meanwhile classes that are not even set down as massive dps toons do more dps then a thief could possibly pump out meanwhile these same classes have tons and tons of ways to deffend/survive.

life of a thief, jump in kill if failed ur dead gz.

having 900 range MAX and being as strong as WET toilet paper is beyond amazing, then again im still playing my thief and i still enjoy it. but when i play my lame kitten guardian i just 111111111111111111111111 and walk through complete zerg got 1000 loot bags and repeat. bet i can do same on engineer just use trait lines for perma stab and have fun with flame thrower run in blast like a clueless idiot and run out and watch the loot come in (i guess i dunno ! :p) think a engi has and always had alot more ways to survive then a thief.

tho dont wanna turn this into thief topic only, yes Anet managed to ruin WvW for me also.

I dont was telling that because a engi do better in WvW or not, we have a really big Buglist and it seems the dont work on it, our Elite gets only on BWE and after Release no improvements only nerfs.

So to come to WvW they need to do something and that really quick. They have luck that out there is no RvR game maybe ESO but not for me. Until Camelot Unchained comes there will be no good alternative.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: VladR.9827

VladR.9827

WvW and the Thief class…

I’m doomed.

I’m with you

+1