Anet let's get real: 400 hero pts is ridic

in WvW

Posted by: seanshine.8791

seanshine.8791

Considering most of dedicated WvW players play multiple classes (sometimes even multiple of the same class just different races), in what universe did you think it was acceptable to make the requirement 400 hero points?

I mean this would be acceptable if it was account bound hero points but right now it’s per toon. There is absolutely no incentive as a dedicated WvW player to grind every class and this will significantly reduce the class diversity in WvW. Not to mention you converted all our saved WXP liquids into boosters which essentially forces WvW players to either ktrain or pve. Both of which that we absolutely loath.

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Too bad that Masteries are Account wide – not Character bound.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

It is funny how in PvE even, hero points are locked behind masteries and masteries are locked behind grinding exp. whole thing is horrible design IMO

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

I can tell you that it is almost equally hard to get those HPs in PvE.
So you might just stay in WvW and just grind it out.

in WvW

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

It’s content brah. Get used to it

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Earning those some HP points makes sense. Taking hundreds of hours to grind out one trait line, one weapon and a handful of skills…. poor design. They should have front loaded the trait/weapon/skill lines and then put the fluff at the end.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

This is horrible for multi class players. Currently the WvWvW borderlands are truly desert: void of players. Getting WXP levels is slow as there are almost no enemies to fight and traveling is much slower in the new map.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Remix.2086

Remix.2086

I love the new system. I’m not gonna watch some youtuber show a few clips of fights he actually won with some weird build, and a week later see more of that class running that same build in wvw.

Good bye Flavor-of-the-month kids!

Edit: It took me a day to unlock my elite spec. Because I do map completion on the classes I enjoy the most. Sorry not sorry.

[MR] Mist Raiders
Sucks to Suck