Anet pls put SBI to full

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

To be honest, why would Anet close the gate to these bandwagon? They are making profits out of this.

Perhaps because it’ll show that they care about the community and are actively against ‘bandwagons’.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

To be honest, why would Anet close the gate to these bandwagon? They are making profits out of this.

Short term gain equates to longterm loss.

If there’s no provisions made (and Anet started doing it by closing off the T1 servers — you can do it Anet, hold strong!), eventually you run out of players paying to transfer, anywhere.

Establishing robust and unique communities, where people WANT to move to, enhanced with server population limits; over time, (and nobody’s patient enough), will lead to stabilization.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

The solution, as always, is to open Blackgate.

While I can see your point of view, the real solution here is to open Blackgate

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: aimode.9680

aimode.9680

The solution, as always, is to open Blackgate.

While I can see your point of view, the real solution here is to open Blackgate

Yes please. CD, a T4 server, has more K+D than BG.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Asahi.1487

Asahi.1487

I saw some TW tags on SBI today, but they quickly switch them off when I ask them about it. Looks like the transfer are going through. kitten TW

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

I’d like to thank quick and all the others that left FA so that we dropped of the court’s radar as a possible home.

For those of you on SBI, remember, this is the third time for this group(→YB→TC→SBI). They know how slowly Anet reacts to sudden massive player movements.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

All the players that moved to SBI could’ve created another host server if they moved to a current link server. Make the game a bit more competitive ya know. For “Fight guilds, rawwrr!!”

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

My condolences to Quick and the people on SBI, because SoS has already hosted the people you have coming over and we ended up the worse off for it.

You might consider coming our way; TW has publicly stated that they will never return so lightning will not strike twice on us.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Fridgemomo.3750

Fridgemomo.3750

Keep SBI open and the dream alive!!! #MadCourtAlwaysWins!!!

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Why should A.Net care? Bandwagoning pays their bills, the more bandwagoning, the more money they get. After all, most use RL money to buy gems for the transfer.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Why should A.Net care? Bandwagoning pays their bills, the more bandwagoning, the more money they get. After all, most use RL money to buy gems for the transfer.

until there is no one left playing because of these actions….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: swellercross.3974

swellercross.3974

Anet capped WVW ,,,, population is limited ,all i can say is poor old timers on SBI they will be ask to log off on wvw to give way to these bandwagon guilds.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Anet capped WVW ,,,, population is limited ,all i can say is poor old timers on SBI they will be ask to log off on wvw to give way to these bandwagon guilds.

Nope. Keep playing and tell the new guys either join the team or queue.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

We saw something similar when BG was magically opened in the fall and the quarterly report was up soon.

Coincidentally, I think the quarterly report is due soon lol

Dtox

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

We saw something similar when BG was magically opened in the fall and the quarterly report was up soon.

Coincidentally, I think the quarterly report is due soon lol

So it is time for BG opening?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Nah, BG won’t open anytime soon, we still get 4 map queues on reset. I think the current server limit only allows you to get like, 2-3 map queues on reset tops unless you sacrifice all other time zones aside from the two main NA time zones.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

if these guilds had any brains they would move to SoS since they already have 1 time slot covered for tier 1 .

O.o SoS has no timezone that’s fully T1. Only our NA does okay in T2.

That said, SoS will welcome any guilds that want to transfer there (so long as you don’t bring the rest of the bandwagon with you ;D, we don’t want one either).

It’s unfortunate, but it’ll be either SoS or SBI that gets pushed to T1, much like how Mag did.

Mag’s population was fine when they first hit T1, pretty good and even numbered fights were had in the main prime times (was kinda bad outside prime times). It just got out of hand when everyone and their dog bandwagoned there, which is what’s going to happen to either SoS or SBI (or both) by people looking for a free ride up the glicko ladder.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

Anet lowered server caps. even if ppl bandwagon SoS will never have enough pop for T1 without a link.

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

I’d like to thank quick and all the others that left FA so that we dropped of the court’s radar as a possible home.

For those of you on SBI, remember, this is the third time for this group(->YB->TC->SBI). They know how slowly Anet reacts to sudden massive player movements.

The only two guilds that left for SBI was sV and XT. FA’s failure is that guilds like coVn have fallen apart after running nightly to keep FA stable.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

Anet pls put SBI to full

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

It’s ok to feel sad sometimes!