Anet.... where are my coyotes

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Really? Why have my coyotes gone?! This is how I always started my roaming, killing the crap out of those coyotes.

in WvW

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Apparently mobs were causing people a lot of difficulty. I’ve no idea how, since they were as well available to them as their enemies, but w/e. On the plus side, thieves won’t have to worry about putting themselves in combat by blinding things, since that apparently is a thing now IIRC.

in WvW

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

sigils of bloodlust?

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”

in WvW

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Some guildies and I ran over to the Coyote area, stood around like idiots for a few seconds, until someone finally asked the obvious question, “Where the kitten are the coyotes?”

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Araziel.7201

Araziel.7201

I noticed a lot of mobs missing. Sometimes they were a bother, other times a help if you could rally off one. They made the world seem more natural with them running around.

in WvW

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

dear op plz stop complaining about dumb stuff

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

I’d just like to point out the addition of more warthogs to the GvG/dueling location and the removal of Coyotes/Wolves + addition of more PvE mobs surrounding (and inside) of the new capture point areas.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

As long as you can rally off mobs, they should all be removed from WvW permanently.

One – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Yotes are back

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag