Another player bites the dust

in WvW

Posted by: Keviin Snow.5760

Keviin Snow.5760

Straegen.2938
why is Loyal a pointless thing lol
i am loyal to my gf , to my family , friends , i dont see it as pointless lol
then again thats u , not everyone got the golds to move , also some of us got friends on that server , its like saying u see a new girl , dump the old one ,
how many times have u been UNloyal Straegen.2938 lol

Warcry.1596
i agree with you , like i said if u go into pvp , you see blue with 200 points and red 0
cuz you will go to blue the winning team
if everyone move to the winning team , sooner or later ,
there is Nothing to do , and ANet gonna nef something lol

(edited by Keviin Snow.5760)

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

just think if no one gonna play on cd server anymore
and other server get the easy capture
don’t you think Anet gonna nerf something like they always do =(
if anet stop the points when no one on the other servers are around
that will HELP or if other server got more then 20 people v 1
PUT a Queue , that might help too
i pray anet will do that , make a balance /queue , to bring ppl back
just think , like Straegen said , move if u r not happy with ur server ?
so if everyone move to DH , do the math , what will happen ?
after reset go in once capture all , that’s it wait for a week lol

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

after reset go in once capture all , that’s it wait for a week lol

That’s nearly the case as it currently is, lol. Our PPT is almost constantly at +400 – 450.

I’ve been mostly camping out in EOTM or not playing Gw2 at all this week because WvW is so boring. I’d much rather be on the losing server. It’s no fun to constantly steamroll everything unless you love to karma train and I absolutely do not the majority of the time.

It sucks to get crushed but on the plus side, there are tons of things to capture and plenty of people to fight. During weeks where our server was facing far greater odds, I had a lot of fun doing special ops type activities by attempting to re-take our keeps and towers or following small roam groups.

So although I’m sure it’s crappy to be so sorely outnumbered, just remember it means there’s more for you to do than your enemy. Most of my friends aren’t enjoying this week and have been seldom in EBG, mostly doing PvE crap or not signing on at all. As I’d said, for those of us who don’t like to PvD 24/7, weeks like this are the worst.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

As someone who hosted the weekly server meeting for CD, was the main CD pug tag during eu to na, was the second in command of TDS and is an admin on the ts and website let me give you a quick list of the CD commanders and reason of quiting
Antharas: Leader of VII, Late na/ocx guild(140 person roster)Reason Quit: Went on a trip to Vietnam(he does it every year)
Daeronz: Leader of TDS, Na prime guild(70 man roster) Reason Quit: because of HoT changes and removal of old bl’s
Kronos: Leader of Loz, Sea guild(50 person roster)Reason quit:To few of his guildmates want to play in the current state of the game after HoT
Sneaky: Leader of Ohno, Na prime guild(30 person roster)Reason Quit: Leader went to college and does not find the current state of the game worth making time for with all the work he has to do
Lapiy: EU and NA pugmandar(uncountable number of pugs) Reason Quit: Burnout due to running 2 timezones almost everyday due to the lack of pugmanders and disliking HoT changes
Ice guild: All timezone scouting guild(20 person roster no leader)Reason Quit:Scouting became pointless after HoT
Scolious: Leader of SoV, late EU/Na prime guild(unknown roster guess like 40-50) Reason Quit: Went Mia before HoT and never came back
Joe: Eu pugmandar(uncountable amount of pugs) Reason Quit: Burnout and real life taking over

If I missed anyone sorry but this is getting to long, also it should be said that many of the people who followed the people above also quit when they did. Below I am going to post some screenshots and vids to prove that I am not bs’ing or anything
Admin on ts and stuff: http://imgur.com/HmrkYgM Pugmanding a map queue before HoT: http://imgur.com/fhIBz7T Video of me pugmanding post HoT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0KrGs-x7qs

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

in WvW

Posted by: Jorah.2389

Jorah.2389

CD faces very hard times…

I was one of the players that transfered recently to T1, since wvw on CD is pure pain… it is hard for NA players and even harder for EU players (like me), since during that time the unbalanced number of players from each server on the map was insane…

I can´t lie that I had good moments on CD with outnumbered fights and nice small scale zerg fights, but having a reset night with less than 15 people on tag is just pain.

In order for me to continue playing GW2, I had to transfer since wvw (and some pvp) are the only things I do… it was that or start playing another game, so I decided to transfer.

Nevertheless, I hope that some simple changes on WVW can make the difference and the server can rise again.

all the best for you!!

-Thörmud-

in WvW

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

CD faces very hard times…

I was one of the players that transfered recently to T1, since wvw on CD is pure pain… it is hard for NA players and even harder for EU players (like me), since during that time the unbalanced number of players from each server on the map was insane…

I can´t lie that I had good moments on CD with outnumbered fights and nice small scale zerg fights, but having a reset night with less than 15 people on tag is just pain.

In order for me to continue playing GW2, I had to transfer since wvw (and some pvp) are the only things I do… it was that or start playing another game, so I decided to transfer.

Nevertheless, I hope that some simple changes on WVW can make the difference and the server can rise again.

all the best for you!!

-Thörmud-

Have fun dude and gl. If WvW ever becomes fun to play again CD does have ALOT of inactive players on it so a comeback is not out of the question(pretty sure more people quit then left xD). -Marinii

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

some already stop going to wvw , other went to edge of the mist
where i spend an hour leveled 4 times with 8 bags full of loots
now aday spend an hour at ebg if you are lucky u get 1 level and some loots
with 50 vs 3 it’s a Joke
would it be Funny if after Reset they did 1 whole map cap
and that is the end , lol sure they get the points ,
and sooner or later anet gonna nerf the points system
Anet i hope u guys really think about fixing the balance on wvw
not 50 vs 3 , put a queue , anything pass 20 vs1 put a queue ,
or stop the score after some many points given

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

Lapiy.7160
well if everyone transfer
sure anet make the money
we all go in do 1 whole map cap ,
that is the end , and have to wait until another reset lol
is that how you wanted ?
cd did had alot of players , they just join the dark side lol

SpellOfIniquity.1780
I’ve been mostly camping out in EOTM or not playing Gw2 at all this week because WvW is so boring. <—- Totally Agree with you
pass few days doing pve /etom , i seen player from ebg saying Beep it
waste of time , tired of giving them bags ,
i would like to see after a reset , they cap the whole map
no one else come , SF most of them stop coming , talk to afew also saying this is BS
we can all say hey take it , play by urself rofl

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

to cd players , we need to work together , join party / squad so u know where all players are at and they know where you are when help is needed
communication also very inportant ,
i dont care what build you are , you are not going to be able to solo a zerg without team work , ever heard of a saying ? Together we are strong quote ?

in WvW

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

I’m so close to quitting myself, but its more to do with class balance then the lack of numbers we have right now. If and that’s a very very big if, with Anets track record as of late, they get the balance right, maybe it will be more fun again. Sadly if you’re not playing meta right now, you might as well not be playing at all.