Antitoxin Spray

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Hello ArenaNet I am very thankful that you have added this skill that heals for 20-25k and removes multiple conditions. It has done a lot to help balance out the meta.

That being said, I still feel it’s slightly too weak in comparison with other heals. Maybe if you added a 3-5 second water field to it, groups such as hammertrains which are currently hampered by the meta would be able to truly compete on an equal level.

Thanks!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: GimpCent.9268

GimpCent.9268

I really honestly thought Anet was trying to get alway from blob/zerg instead of release skills that force it.

I knew this was going to turn out this bad.

(edited by GimpCent.9268)

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: met.9653

met.9653

Its not heal bleeds so its suck…

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

can i get some sort of link or confirmation of how much it heals and its aoe range?

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Dabachelor.1736

Dabachelor.1736

Its a Antitoxin ….not a Antihemorrhagic

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

GimpCent.9268

Solstice its in game under your skill menu for buying skills. You can buy it already for 25 skill points.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Solstice.1097

Solstice its in game under your skill menu for buying skills. You can buy it already for 25 skill points.

im not in game right now >.<

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

GimpCent.9268

im not in game right now >.<

Radius is 360
Heal is 4,154 + 559 per condition removed (poison, torment, and confusion)

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

doesnt aoe heal.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

GimpCent.9268

doesnt aoe heal.

tooltip says it is and testing it sure does heal my wolf

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

I really can’t believe this is being allowed in WVW. Anet, my engy thanks you for finally putting the nails in her coffin.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

doesnt aoe heal.

tooltip says it is and testing it sure does heal my wolf

He tried to heal me, it failed horridly.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Solstice.1097

whats the cooldown on it?

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I think it heals YOU for each condition removed from allies. So, it’s like Altruistic Healing, after a fashion. I can see it being epic OP with a condi-clearing guard.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: ThePatak.6785

ThePatak.6785

Knew I shouldn’t have bought that Eldrich Scroll…

Bullkitten.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

So has anyone actually tried this spell yet? At work another 4 hours and so much misinformation going around it isn’t even funny…

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: mrmadhaze.8706

mrmadhaze.8706

Instead of nerfing blob and perplex runes they added this thing.
Nice job!

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: pupa.6534

pupa.6534

I am waiting to see it in effect, but to be honest, my confusion engineer is shaking in her pants ^^

Also:

“To further incentivize spending your points we will not be introducing any new ability lines during the season, nor shall we be making any other changes to WvW, with the exception of bug fixes, until the season concludes. This is to ensure that the playing field is as level as it can be at the start and the finish of the season.”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/welcome-to-world-vs-world-season-1/"

Sorry, but this does change www, for a lot of classes.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I am waiting to see it in effect, but to be honest, my confusion engineer is shaking in her pants ^^

Also:

“To further incentivize spending your points we will not be introducing any new ability lines during the season, nor shall we be making any other changes to WvW, with the exception of bug fixes, until the season concludes. This is to ensure that the playing field is as level as it can be at the start and the finish of the season.”

Does that mean we are going to go 2 months without a balance patch? For crying out loud…

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: mrmadhaze.8706

mrmadhaze.8706

Also:

Does that mean we are going to go 2 months without a balance patch? For crying out loud…

This mean we are going to go 2 months with imbalance patches

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: pupa.6534

pupa.6534

According to patch notes, they did add some changes to some classes.
However, from the quote above, I would have thought they would not ADD anything (aka new content as in the new pve mobs) or the antitoxin heal, which totally alters WwW….

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Also:

Is anyone really surprised?
How many months was did folk have to go without any balance changes just because ten kiddies were competing in PAX?

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: ViRiD.2784

ViRiD.2784

The ability is pretty good for mesmers, but I don’t know any other class that would give up their heals for this ability. Maybe elementalists or Guardians might it find it slightly useful, but I really don’t see this ability making a very big splash in the game.

For the hammer train meta, commanders might make everyone run it, but I’m not convinced that’s better than the current setup.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

According to patch notes, they did add some changes to some classes.

All of the changes are just tooltip fixes, only text. There were no balance changes.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Where the heck did this come from?

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I don’t know any other class that would give up their heals for this ability. Maybe […] Guardians might it find it slightly useful

Shelter is just too good, so I’m not sure.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

I don’t know any other class that would give up their heals for this ability. Maybe […] Guardians might it find it slightly useful

Not even just Shelter. I really like the signet. Great way to reset a fight when you can heal for like 9k easy.

I mean the torment cleanse would be nice but imo ks just not worfh the loss of the other two healing skills.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Not even just Shelter. I really like the signet. Great way to reset a fight when you can heal for like 9k easy.

I mean the torment cleanse would be nice but imo ks just not worfh the loss of the other two healing skills.

Yeah signet builds can benefit from it but guardians have other sources of healing and, well, you don’t need to heal damage you didn’t receive so 2 secs of block can do wonders if used properly. Coupled with traits that proc from blocks it becomes even stronger.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Antitoxin is very meh. Its like a 4k heal and condi removal. It won’t replace most classes heal. However I could see it maybe being a lil op if the warrior/guardian hammer train all smashed into an enemy force and used it at the same time to heal the whole force and remove conditions.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

3-5 second water field too? No! Never ever ever would that happen.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I heard it doesn’t heal allies.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Yeah signet builds can benefit from it but guardians have other sources of healing and, well, you don’t need to heal damage you didn’t receive so 2 secs of block can do wonders if used properly. Coupled with traits that proc from blocks it becomes even stronger.

I was talking about Signet of Resolve mainly. It’s the only signet I run. I use it as an “oh kitten” button if the initial clash doesn’t go well for me. Shelter is nice, but sometimes you just get the short end of the AoE stick and need to rapidly heal up. I don’t really trait for blocks so Shelter is only useful to me in rare occasions. Its a great skill and I use it for roaming a great deal.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Yaro.3251

I was talking about Signet of Resolve mainly. It’s the only signet I run. I use it as an “oh kitten” button if the initial clash doesn’t go well for me. Shelter is nice, but sometimes you just get the short end of the AoE stick and need to rapidly heal up. I don’t really trait for blocks so Shelter is only useful to me in rare occasions. Its a great skill and I use it for roaming a great deal.

Sure, I was talking about heal signet too.

Not to derail the thread, but 1sec cast time is not really “oh kitten button”. Any channel skill that doesn’t have build-in anti-cc isn’t. Shelter though protects your channel with block. Even without traiting for blocks it rocks.

Let’s just agree to disagree and be done with it

P.S. Guardians do not have oh kitten button. They have oh kitten piano with virtues, shouts and Renewed Focus

(edited by Yaro.3251)

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

It does NOT heal allies. We tried this immediately after it was released.

It might heal your pet, since that’s part of your character, but it does NOT heal separate players.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Sure, I was talking about heal signet too.

Not to derail the thread, but 1sec cast time is not really “oh kitten button”. Any channel skill that doesn’t have build-in anti-cc isn’t. Shelter though protects your channel with block. Even without traiting for blocks it rocks.

Let’s just agree to disagree and be done with it

P.S. Guardians do not have oh kitten button. They have oh kitten piano with virtues, shouts and Renewed Focus

I love shelter and renewed focus but neither of them are a stun breaker. You can totally spend seconds alive with both of them available and die. Shelter, fine but renewed focus is one of the few elites in the game that’s just plain worse than other classes’ utilities (in my opinion it should be the other way around!).

Gate of Madness

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

Yeah, I’m not sure this is op at all. Situationally it could be nice, such as fighting in a zerg that is being trebbed with cows. But, there are immediate diminishing returns if more than one person runs it as there are only a finite number of conditions to cleanse.

On guardian, I’d stick to shelter over this.

Also, on the bright side, people will stop kittening about signet of perplexity.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Yaro.3251

I love shelter and renewed focus but neither of them are a stun breaker. You can totally spend seconds alive with both of them available and die. Shelter, fine but renewed focus is one of the few elites in the game that’s just plain worse than other classes’ utilities (in my opinion it should be the other way around!).

I’m not sure if any heal skills are stun breakers. As of RF, it would be too op with stun breaker. You have virtues to get yourself through cc if you have all other sb/stability on cd (I’m assuming you have 5 in Virtues, right?). And then after 2 secs of invul you have your virtues again.

But that’s enough, I’m done with OT. We’ll be lucky to not be infracted for such shameless intrusion

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

The heal sucks, i doubt anyone will use it.

On another note, has anyone seen the new foods and sigil they came out with to buff condition? It is ridiculous.

Died with Basic [BS]

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

On another note, has anyone seen the new foods and sigil they came out with to buff condition? It is ridiculous.

And everywhere, condi warriors rejoiced.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Also:

Ability lines are talking about WvW abilities like ram master not class skills or balance

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I might use it on my Mes. I don’t like any of the Mes heals.

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Kadub.8743

Kadub.8743

As a thief I’m still waiting for my AOE banana peel that wipes whole zergs.

(edited by Kadub.8743)

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

As a thief I’m still waiting for my AOE banana peel that wipes whole zergs.

No banana for you!

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.4320

TheLaughingMan.4320

I really can’t believe this is being allowed in WVW. Anet, my engy thanks you for finally putting the nails in her coffin.

Anet made a bad move trying to shove their boilerplate PvE content into WvW

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I’m surprised no one came here to tell Anet to remove this ability or risk destroying their game forever.

[DONE]

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Tooltip is very poorly worded, it does NOT heal allies at all, for 25 points kinda bust tbh, it does heal you however. And im asuming clears condis off allies, although with the way it’s worded and how it functions, who the hell knows.

Could see some play for classes that dont have great healing slot powers to add some condi cleanse to a group i guess. But i dont see it usurping things like Warrior heal signet, shelter, signet of resolve etc.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: hydeaut.1758

hydeaut.1758

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Antitoxin-Spray-doesn-t-heal-allies

It heals only allies with the stated conditions on them (for some 500 hp per condition).

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

no, it should not heal more, as the removing of all those condis is already strong as it is, but yeah im glad it not a good heal as it could become overpowered otherwise.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

What new food and sigil?

Gate of Madness

Antitoxin Spray

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

What new food and sigil?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Torment
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toxic_Sharpening_Stones
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toxic_Maintenance_Oil
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toxic_Focusing_Crystal
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_Antitoxin

the new stuff

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood