Anvil Rock WvW recruitment thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Anvil Rock… no fancy video, nope. No specific time zones, nope. No queues? They are rare and never on all our maps. Server Alliance with voice, we have that on Anvil. Stout pugs and smaller group play, indeed! Huge PvE community? Oh lord do we have one! Can do attitude? Anvil has loads of that, in fact, we are brimming with it! Challenging matches to test your Wv3 mettle, that’s the only kind we get! So come on over and give Anvil Rock a try!

Questions? Feel free to ask.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

^
We have a lot of heart. And while it can be challenging at times in our matchups we have a number of very loyal members that stick by us when the scores are against us.
It would be lovely to build on our loyal WvW player base with welcome additions of players new to the game or vets.

As Dova mentioned our community is mainly PvE orientated currently and I may be speaking for myself but I would love to see a better balance in wvw to PvE attendance.

Come along and give it a shot. And if you are already with us but seldom venture onto the battlefields of WvW, I encourage you to give it another go. It can be surprisingly intense when the matches are not one-sided or clear cut

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

I agree that I would like to see our more PvE s/tPvP members give Wv3 a look, but it never hurts to advertise.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

AR is a great server, thus far I think its safe to say anyone that faced us has complimented us on our determination. I had to take a week off to help a friend who recently bought the game and could not get onto our server, but it seems it will be possible for him to transfer as long as its during the weee hours of the morning so I will be glad to be back asap.

after 2 days on another server I’m already missing my home, great community, great leadership, and AR never lays down to die without a fight.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Been on AR since launch and the players that have been here and stayed here always fight to the bitter end. The core of AR never ever quits.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Sadly AR no longer really has the numbers to stay competitive, sure there are guilds that help keep us around but by and large this is a dying server (like so many others) where the vast majority of players have just lost interest in WvW. So I guess the only thing now is to hope ArenaNets WvW update helps renew interest when it comes out (not holding my breath after all these delays) because right now logging in to play is just an exercise in frustration.

Also doesn’t help when we have folks sabotaging our own server by placing 25 rams inside bases to siege cap us right before Darkhaven attacks, that’s pretty awesome and I wonder who is behind that…

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Sadly AR no longer really has the numbers to stay competitive, sure there are guilds that help keep us around but by and large this is a dying server (like so many others) where the vast majority of players have just lost interest in WvW.

The matches these past few weeks have caused Anvil Rock to lose a few rating points, and that’s all. Look at our Server History and note that the server has been stable at it’s current position for two months, and in this tier for three months. Consistency is not a sign of death.

To the contrary, we’ve shown that our WvW population is stable and playing long-term. This makes our server an ideal location to transfer to from any tier, so long as integration into an existing community of friends is the core goal for doing so.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

We have the best grub time of any server

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Anvil Rock needs YOU to help them stop coming in 2nd place every week!

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Rock has joined forces with Borlis Pass to form the United Brolis Rock Phase Planning Committee in furtherance of our plans to enact phases of multi-tiered planning of phases for a test-driven model of continuous integration of granularly permissioned units of planned phases.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Join Anvil where it is proven again and again that Second Place is the first loser!

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

The sweet tears of your fallen rivals could be yours too if you join us! On a side note, your tears of failure only make Anvil stronger. Keep on trolling, let the community know what NSP is bringing these days.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

We are bringing eyes to your thread.

For just minutes of gameplay a day, you too can help a desperate server overcome its horrible playing conditions. Take a moment to show ALS that loot bags are for getting as well as giving. Explain to the AR player base that there are actually 3 sides in a WvW match and hiding from green is not effective to personal growth and well being. With your donation of gems and playtime you will receive a picture of Anvil Pants or Dovgan and a personalized note of gratitude. From there, every month you will get a letter from your sponsor server detailing how what they have learned with your help and how they have implemented it in game.

Act now!

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

We are bringing eyes to your thread.

For just minutes of gameplay a day, you too can help a desperate server overcome its horrible playing conditions. Take a moment to show ALS that loot bags are for getting as well as giving. Explain to the AR player base that there are actually 3 sides in a WvW match and hiding from green is not effective to personal growth and well being. With your donation of gems and playtime you will receive a picture of Anvil Pants or Dovgan and a personalized note of gratitude. From there, every month you will get a letter from your sponsor server detailing how what they have learned with your help and how they have implemented it in game.

Act now!

Horrible playing conditions? Its consistently the closest matchups in all of WvW. Don’t be mad at us just because you didn’t have fun playing the game.

Here, have a pic of one a few of your guildies we took a while ago. You’re looking especially photogenic.

Attachments:

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Join Anvil where it is proven again and again that Second Place is the first loser!

rather be in second then jealous of it eh?

enjoy the new tier.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Speaking of this. I’m looking for 4 power crit norns so that we can snow leopard and insta gib someone from 4500 range. If you know any send them my way.

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

We have the best grub time of any server

all these other ppl are marketing babble and likely are white knights, pls tell me more about grub time

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

I know there are some good decent players on NSP, but the amount of trolls that post, and the constant QQ about the low numbers. Is a huge percentage of NSP bitter crying players now? I hope not, but if they are and you are on NSP and want to get away from that, feel free to come on over to AR!
Also I find it funny that NSP is posting on a thread that’s over 2 months old.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger