Any new updates?

Any new updates?

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Spvp is getting update dec 2 what is wvw getting? Has anything from any cdi from the last 5 months been added to the game? Anets focus is on 5v5 pvp? Logic wouldve been to focus on wvw where you have “had” a lot more players. Some bad management is in place and ego’s / awful priorities have held this game back.

#truth

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

Any new updates?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Account bound color commander tags! What a rush that was. I remember getting excited about upcoming commander changes. Then all my commander dreams came true. Thanks ANet keep the good stuff coming!

Attachments:

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Any new updates?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

This is what we know.

• They are now in the process of implementing the approved suggestions from the last CDI
  • We are going to see performance changes in WvW
  • Some more class balancing

I think a Major Update is due March or sometime before Season 4.

And dont forget Anet considers WvW important but not as important as sPvP as they really want GW2 to become the next Dota

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Any new updates?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

And dont forget Anet considers WvW important but not as important as sPvP as they really want GW2 to become the next Dota

Mid or feed…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Any new updates?

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

First of all has anyone seen any wvw dev here after the GEt a free DEV to your guild??
IM sure they were but into LS team to help whit the WvW stff what was but into SW.

If the info i manage to get is right then there won’t be any WvW related updates coming till 2016.
Mostly sPvP, from next year more LS ofc and might actually c few new dungeons. Oh and smthing smthing about a raid in pve.
Next season will be january or february 1 month long whit more achivments.

Have fun in wvw while it’s still up because by the rate we loosing ppl there wont be any left after next year.

Any new updates?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

First of all has anyone seen any wvw dev here after the GEt a free DEV to your guild??
IM sure they were but into LS team to help whit the WvW stff what was but into SW.

If the info i manage to get is right then there won’t be any WvW related updates coming till 2016.
Mostly sPvP, from next year more LS ofc and might actually c few new dungeons. Oh and smthing smthing about a raid in pve.
Next season will be january or february 1 month long whit more achivments.

Have fun in wvw while it’s still up because by the rate we loosing ppl there wont be any left after next year.

It will just be like DAoC. But atleast that game started its great decline only about 3 to 4 years after.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister