Any news on Edge of The Mists upgrade?
Actually that’s a wonderful idea. Send everyone who wants to live the good ole days of 2013 WvW to EotM.
Really? Because it’s the only map that actually looks like it’s in the Mists. The others could be any random place in Tyria since they lack a sense of world beyond. The terrain even acknowledges three teams (snow, sand, and forest). The only down side is the distance of things, and the numerous pot holes. Otherwise, who ever did the aesthetic actually had some decent narrative vision when it comes to relating back to Guild Wars 2’s interpretations of the Mists (e.g. fragments of dimensions).
Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta
I hope not…
They should focus on actual wvw..
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
People like to say no to change, strange but true.
Here is an easy way to provide ‘new’ content for EotM. Re-publish these already existing features:
- jumping puzzle commander badge
- deployable cannons
- golem rush event
- rock walls popping out of the ground
- indestructable little cannons all over the place applying Cripple and tiny amount of damage to nearby players
- jumping pads
- jumping pads 2
- hay bales
- random areas where teleport skills say ‘no valid path to target’
- missing wall segments
- regions with extra thick border graphics
- scores of meaningless non-stacking reward boxes within boxes within boxes
- huge flashy reward box popup windows in middle of the screen
- vertical design making players faceplant on every second step
- invisible obstables blocking projectiles
- mega laser
- region stealth
- living story Toxic hallucination
- PvE events’ announcements as server messages in middle of the screen
- guaggan lightning bolts
- indestructable gate turrets
I’ll throw in few new ones:
- random areas with reverse gravity
- players and NPCs collision detection
- commercial breaks
Then force the devs to play EotM. :P
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire