Any update on WvW Patch?

Any update on WvW Patch?

in WvW

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

We’re 9 days away from patch. Does anyone have any juicy details pertaining to this months WvW patch? Other than the culling fix? Progression system; return of the orbs; new siege vehicles; anything?

Any update on WvW Patch?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Lower your expectations a little bit.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Any update on WvW Patch?

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Nope, no concrete details except for the culling post you already mentioned. There is a lot of pressure on Anet with this patch, hopefully they can deliver. I only care about WvWvW (and spvp to a lesser extent). And WvW is super boring right now. It is just mega zergs (50-60) roaming around the maps now wiping 20man groups and feeling good about themselves.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Any update on WvW Patch?

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

‘Culling fixed’.
WvW kill/defend exp to progress levels and unlock WvW only abilities like carry more supply, more damage while on siege, less damage taken from siege etc.
Some way to buy gear for medals or some new currency from WvW.
No orbs are not getting back yet.
No new mechanic like orb is introduced etc.

Same old ZvZ without culling so people will have to use more then vale bombs. Atleast we hope.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Any update on WvW Patch?

in WvW

Posted by: Eclipses.7152

Eclipses.7152

Lower your expectations a little bit.

This. I expect the progression system to be mildly entertaining for a few weeks then the increased interest in WvW to die out dramatically until the next WvW focused update another 6 months from now.

Eclipses
The Royal Guard – http://theroyalguardclan.enjin.com
Isle of Janthir

Any update on WvW Patch?

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I expect a “spectacular” one-time-only PvE event that will have nothing to do with WvW.