Apology to YB, GoM, and SF

in WvW

Posted by: Osiath.4823

Osiath.4823

Apology –

On behalf of Ragnarok, I would like to apologize to the Yak’s Bend server for the incompetence of a member who recently decided to start this drama/arrogant postings. This is not what Ragnarok is about, we are about having a fun community who are also respectable of others. We are currently addressing the situation.

On another note of apology, I would also like to apologize to GoM and SF for this as well. We all know what it’s like to be on the side you are currently on. We went through the same hardships as well and still are to an extent. All I can hope for is that you guys rebuild the competitive community back up and hope this bears no hard feelings towards Ragnarok guild of Yak’s Bend.

I also hope Yak’s Bend will not hold any hard feelings toward Ragnarok guild as well. Again, I apologize and wish you all happy gaming.

Thanks,
Sivious of Ragnarok.

in WvW

Posted by: The Blind Man.3642

The Blind Man.3642

As the leader of Ragnarok I can promise you all that we apologize for the actions of "Dan". We have removed him from the guild and we do not condone this type of activity. If anyone would like to discuss the issue further with myself or Sivious feel free to pm us on the forums. Again we do want to let you know we have removed Dan from the guild and we apologize for the kittentery.

The Blind Man
Ragnarok Guild

Yak’s Bend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

Good on you guys.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

in WvW

The Blind Man.3642

Good on you guys.

I’m glad you understand Subtle, but we shouldn’t have had to make this post. I would like to believe Yak’s Bend has a lot classier players than what we experienced today. I guess there’s always a bad apple in the bunch.

Yak’s Bend Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Evel.4782

Evel.4782

Am glad to see a guild taking responsibility for their members and taking action on it.

Mojak, Leader of Infernal Empire
http://www.infernal-empire.com
Gate of Madness Server

in WvW

Posted by: Picklock.5820

Picklock.5820

I thought it was pretty tacky, but seems the issue has been resolved, good deal.

in WvW

Posted by: Khairos.3890

Khairos.3890

Am glad to see a guild taking responsibility for their members and taking action on it.

I agree. I’m not on any of those 3 servers, but I do like to see things like this. A strong sense of community.

Helia – Stormbluff Isle – [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Deceite Sazen.5430

Deceite Sazen.5430

We at Ragnarok do not condone this behavior.This shouldn’t have happened but please don’t let this be the judge of Yak’s Bend or the [Rag] guild. As I said I do apologize for this behavior and it has been rectified!

Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

@Evel

This is typical of Ragnarok. They are one of the finer guilds i’ve had the pleasure of working with in this game.

I’m not a member, but any person who is should consider themselves in great company. I can assure you this one former member is not in any way indicative of Ragnarok’s presence in-game or out.

Most should know by now how Yak’s Bend for the most part conducts themselves respectfully. I would hope by now that we know as a community that all groups large and small can occasionally have those bad seeds that just need to be weeded out or discouraged.

-cheers to all
This GW2 community has been one of the finer MMO communities i’ve been a part of. It would take a lot more than one or two posts in poor taste to change that.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Osiath.4823

Osiath.4823

I very much appreciate the understandings from you guys, I can only hope that others feel the same as you do.

in WvW

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Every tree has a bad apple. And some folks just need to learn how to be part of a good community. I think YB has a good thing going so far, at least the larger guilds on the server and everyone answers for their actions, good or bad.

This is a good time to let the water go under the bridge and think about the upcoming match!

in WvW

The Blind Man.3642

I agree, this upcoming match isn’t going to be easy. But I have faith in everyone on Yak’s Bend to pull through!

Yak’s Bend Commander