Are there a reason why no active mods in WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

GW2 has been out for almost 2 years and still we cant see any active mods in WvW, really Anet plenty of MMOs have active mods you can call if something are strange both in PVE and PVP but in GW2, no, I would really love to know why.

Plenty of times when people have posted hacks, both with vids, screenshot and chat message, you only say make a report, to who?, nothing happends.

Really guys I have had a guy on my friends list for over a year who hacks and exploits, true he dosent do alll day but from time to time depends how his server doing, me and many people have done as you say, we report him, but nothing has happend.

Why can’t Anet have active mods to monitor WVW why is it so hard and why do you keep bury any form topics on this forum that are related to hack?

I guess I will never get any answer about this because as you usually do what you do best you lock this thread, bury it and infract me.

(edited by Torgrim.3642)

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Active mods in game? They don’t even have active mods in this forum. Let’s see how long it takes for this thread to disappear to get a good idea of how often they glance in here without ever posting.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN