Are these "Bugs" becoming more common?

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

One of our towers was getting attacked and the wife and myself were the first ones there. We made it into the tower and the wife immediately got on an AC when she was hit by a mesmer clone that had followed her through the closed gate into the tower. A few seconds later a hunter’s pet came in through the same closed gate and put her into a downed state. I have noticed that these instances are becoming more common over the past while and am wondering if anyone else has made these observations?

Theftwind (HoD)

in WvW

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

ranger’s pets used to warp through doors all the time, didn’t realise it still happened :/

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in WvW

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

Some of the doors are really glitchy – the northwest tower in borderlands is particularly bad. I have seen players get through and I’m not convinced they were cheating, it’s just that the door is weird. I’ve also had more than one occasion where (for me) the gate is simply invisible – it’s been our tower each time and I wasn’t able to actually run through (had to use the little box) but it was very odd looking. Hopefully they will fix some of these things in a future patch.

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

They are more common, in that people are more away of them. Both when it affects you, and how to make them occur.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God