Are we getting new content for this mode?

in WvW

Posted by: Willkilliam.5012

Willkilliam.5012

Any “Newish” Content thats been introduced in recent months has been very lack luster. What are you working on communicate with us please.

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

After the desert borderland fiasco, I’d think it unlikely.

However it would be great if made a new map based upon the alpine borderlands but updated and modified using suggestions from pure WvW players.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha!

Best joke thread ever. 10/10.

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

No. It’ll just be a bunch more PvE stuff we have to grind and pay $60 for. After a month it will be back to abandoned gamemode. and another year of promises that wont ever be fulfilled.

There’s like 2 or 3 people on the WvW team, there isnt gonna be any new content.

shit guardian on maguuma

(edited by MadBomber.3719)

in WvW

Posted by: zectra.6978

zectra.6978

Billiam, I don’t want to break your heart. However, there will be no new content for WvW for the remainder of the games lifespan.

[APS][NV]Vasnia, Commander
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha!

Best joke thread ever. 10/10.

Agreed, would read again.

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

They’re working on something related to rewards right now. They haven’t told us, even generally, what they plan to reward people for or what sort of things they want to avoid. It’ll also be released ‘when it’s ready.’

I’m not really sure what the size of the new content is since it doesn’t sound like a huge deal but…it’s been many months.

edit: oh, and a new ranking system of 1up/1down will come out sometime. Super simple stuff, again, but no ETA.

(edited by Sviel.7493)