ArenaNet, really? 2 things.

in WvW

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

So, I can’t use something that is in front of me? I have hands!
https://imgur.com/ZaIBHfq

Another one, non stackable chest? really? no way!
https://imgur.com/qgZKclS

in WvW

Posted by: GROMIT.7829

GROMIT.7829

Wow that first image looks alot like “Pay to Win” to me…..

!!!! YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Ditto Gromit.

On the second pic, I’ve never worked in video game development, but I can assume that just like in any other kind of product development process that when a major deadline is looming, all the stuff that needs to get done is put on a list and constantly organized by importance. Stacking chests didn’t make the cut.

Osu

in WvW

Posted by: emendez.3705

emendez.3705

wow i didnt know shield generators are for Hot people only lol

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Seriously? Hot only? That’s so incredibly stupid.

Everybody should have the same conditions to play on a pvp mode. This is really pure p2w.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

This is really pure p2w.

So all we need now is shield generators to we win?

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

This is really pure p2w.

No but it’s about making a point. We must not allow them to even think about starting such things.
Everybody has to be equal in a pvp mode. They are already violating this rule with gear sets, but at least every player could obtain them equally. Not in this case.

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

So anet should just let u use the thing they said was coming with expansion…nope….think u should go clean out your couch and go pay for it…this is like not doing anything in hs and then complaining that you couldnt get into college…i happen to agree that they should let all siege be used by all but by no means should you feel entitled you were given the same chance to obtain the expansion

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

It should, like the borderlands, be a general addition to wvw and not hot only.
Do we know what comes next? Maybe a new Super golem with 5x omega damage? What are you saying then?
If we ignore them now we as a community give them permission to think about realising things like that. But this would destroy wvw. And we have to prevent something like that.

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

This is really pure p2w.

No but it’s about making a point. We must not allow them to even think about starting such things.
Everybody has to be equal in a pvp mode. They are already violating this rule with gear sets, but at least every player could obtain them equally. Not in this case.

And those who do not buy the HoT xpac, will not have the option to play Revenant class, as well as the new class masteries. (Which means they are not equally able to get/play the same classes/skills as those who did buy the xpac.)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

You can achieve every mechanic they have with the current classes as well if you want. But you don’t have something that simply negates ac damage.

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Noblehawk.8036

Noblehawk.8036

So anet should just let u use the thing they said was coming with expansion…nope….think u should go clean out your couch and go pay for it…this is like not doing anything in hs and then complaining that you couldnt get into college…i happen to agree that they should let all siege be used by all but by no means should you feel entitled you were given the same chance to obtain the expansion

…except that most of us have already paid for gw2 once which included WvW and on top of that many of us have bough piles of gems for various purposes too.

When Anet started to take stuff out (like guild functionality) and giving extra WvW features to people who pay extra (extra siege, possible autolooting in future) – at least I started to feel bit annoyed.

…but then again I am happy I didn’t buy the expansion as it did only make WvW worse and seeing all this crap obviously affects my future actions also.

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

This is really pure p2w.

So where is the p2w that you are talking about? People use that phrase too much now a days and have no clue what it even means.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

Wow that first image looks alot like “Pay to Win” to me…..

So, ban all elite classes and Rev from WvW too?

in WvW

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

LOL @ this post

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

This is really pure p2w.

So where is the p2w that you are talking about? People use that phrase too much now a days and have no clue what it even means.

Once again: the new siege weapon gives you access to mechanics nobody else can achieve…to negate ac damage for example. We all know how powerful arrowcarts are so this is a pretty heavy point if you don’t have HoT.

Elite specs aren’t that grave. They just rearrange damage/support/cc skills over the different classes. You can still choose any of the “old” classes to fullfil this role. Maybe not exactly the way the elite specs can do but the overall outcome is pretty equal.

But in this case you don’t have any possibility to get the mechanics HoT owners get. And this is p2w in my eyes.

Just as an example: if you support your group as an old staff elementalist, as a druid or as a revanant might be a different playstyle, but in the end you can support your group with any of those classes. HoT or not. And as long as you have an alternative it is not true p2w.

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

NeHoMaR.9812

I think people are confusing things here. Not being able to play a Revenant don’t make you less effective in WvW, it is totally understandable not being able to play one if you don’t have the expansion, same for elite specializations, that are not so “elite”, I mean, core builds could be superior.

Now, the siege is a different thing. In my opinion everyone should be able to interact and use all siege property, including free accounts, everyone. Also, I think some masteries should be available for core accounts too, the more basic ones.

in WvW

NeHoMaR.9812

After 2 hours in WvW:
https://imgur.com/TL7Cv0g