Arenanet GM found in WvW

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: AngryCyclingCourier.6495

AngryCyclingCourier.6495

Here is a GM (nevermind, dev, thanks Grieger) found in WvW On SBI borderlands.

Attachments:

(edited by AngryCyclingCourier.6495)

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

That guardian is getting a nice welcome. A little friendy aoe, a condition, all booned up.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m wondering if its not devs playing on the busiest WvW maps to test out fixes/research culling.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

And people wonder why I wrote this Best of 2012 post…

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Just a minor annoyance from me.

The Arenanet guild is not GMs. They are just devs playing their game. Folks thinking they are GMs and bombarding them with questions and ban requests are probably why we rarely see the ANet tag anymore. There, got that out of my system.

...Carry on.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I thought it was pretty well known that anet played on SBI

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Greiger has a point here.Do not mix GMs with DEVs

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I thought it was pretty well known that anet played on SBI

We see them often on TC too.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

I’ve seen at least one ArenaNet player on JQ, as well.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Or! Or! Maybe the devs are out testing whether thieves ARE really overpowered, so any thieves that knock off that guardian too quickly, out comes the nerf bat

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

You found ArenaNet’s secret plan, thieves will wisely avoid Ateam players. To stay OP, they must be undetected.
Is there a sign on the back of the armor that says HeartSeeker here?

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Wait noooo. I thought Anet only played <insert qq class of the week>

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

should have gotten a bunch of thieves together to render them to death and maybe motivate them to fix the issue.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Ah so the dev’s are playing guardians to test thieves OPness? Well warriors can’t kill guardians so we’ll be fine then ;D

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Guys. I was joking…….

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Wait noooo. I thought Anet only played <insert qq class of the week>

I’ve seen Anet playing both rangers and necromancers on Tarnished Coast before, which just makes your sarcasm even more delicious. 10/10 A++++++++++++++++

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Xolo.3580

Xolo.3580

I’m wondering if its not devs playing on the busiest WvW maps to test out fixes/research culling.

I wonder how that would go^^: “…yep, didn’t see them… again……… now what killed me… oh those 50 guys over there….good…” writes note on notepad

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I wonder how that would go^^: “…yep, didn’t see them… again……… now what killed me… oh those 50 guys over there….good…” writes note on notepad

Hahahaha!

Edit: 10 minutes later and I’m still laughing over this!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

If you find them on your side you will find them fighting just as hard as you for whatever goal you are fighting for, whether it be defense, yak killing, golem rush. I’m sure they get alot of tells though, and one mentioned to me that Anet doesn’t really want them talking much. It might be that he just got so many whispers it was easier to just ignore them and pretend it was against the rules, I dunno. It was fun though, and he helped us kick FA butt that night.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

If you find them on your side you will find them fighting just as hard as you for whatever goal you are fighting for, whether it be defense, yak killing, golem rush. I’m sure they get alot of tells though, and one mentioned to me that Anet doesn’t really want them talking much. It might be that he just got so many whispers it was easier to just ignore them and pretend it was against the rules, I dunno. It was fun though, and he helped us kick FA butt that night.

I always send them a quick/simple, “Thanks for showing up and hanging out,” and move along. I know from first-hand experience as a GM in another game that it isn’t fun getting constant questions/complaints, so I try to mix it up a bit for them.

Look at us, all huddled around the ArenaNet tag, prodding the poor person as though they’re a lab rat and demanding some kitten results. Our previous efforts don’t seem to have worked; the subject has retained emotional calm and a polite outward demeanor. Hypothesis: not enough flaming, insults, and questions — try tripling dosage.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Questions like: “How do I get the precursors?”, “If we defeat you, do we get 50 badges?”

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

I always send them a quick/simple, “Thanks for showing up and hanging out,” and move along. I know from first-hand experience as a GM in another game that it isn’t fun getting constant questions/complaints, so I try to mix it up a bit for them.

Look at us, all huddled around the ArenaNet tag, prodding the poor person as though they’re a lab rat and demanding some kitten results. Our previous efforts don’t seem to have worked; the subject has retained emotional calm and a polite outward demeanor. Hypothesis: not enough flaming, insults, and questions — try tripling dosage.

Emote conversation is the way to go. Saw one around Halloween who exchanged a couple emotes with me after I was done jumping like an idiot (but I do that to everyone), so even if they don’t actually talk, a couple waves/bows/cheers will get the idea across.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: AngryCyclingCourier.6495

AngryCyclingCourier.6495

We actually did kill him once.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

I hope that, for the sake of realism, you all /point-ed and /dance-d and /laugh-ed and performed the /sit maneuver upon his corpse, then ran off to the forums to brag about how good you and your server are and how terrible he is.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I hope that, for the sake of realism, you all /point-ed and /dance-d and /laugh-ed and performed the /sit maneuver upon his corpse, then ran off to the forums to brag about how good you and your server are and how terrible he is.

HAHA! Quoting for the very truth of this!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

HAHA! Quoting for the very truth of this!

Double points if he was up-leveled.
Triple points if he was alone in and you were in a zerg.
Quadruple points if your team is losing the current match-up.
Quintuple points if you jumped him while he was getting a skill point or vista.

Arenanet GM found in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Devs are seen all the time in Sanctum of Rall Lion’s Arch. They’re pretty chill and fun to talk to.