Ascension Bay orb bug

Ascension Bay orb bug

in WvW

Posted by: Gray.3725

Gray.3725

So, there we go again. As soon as this matchup started, Kodash took our orb on Desolation borderlands. Once we took the keep from them, after a long hard fight, the orb bugged and we were unable to take control of it, for 4 days straight. Once the server maintenance was done, the orb was sitting there in our keep, flying our colors as it should.

Today, we lost Ascension Bay to Kodash again, and guess what, when Far Shiverpeaks took the keep from them (beating us to it only by a little), the orb got bugged, again.

I’m really interested if the developers are aware of this issue yet, and if it’s an issue only on Kod vs Deso vs FSP or in multiple matchups. I don’t want to point fingers, but as I haven’t seen similar threads yet, I have my suspicions….

Gray Hatheon – 80 Warrior
Legacy of Raiders – [LoR] – Currently recruiting, message me or whisper ingame.
Desolation

Ascension Bay orb bug

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

This same thing happened to us, or something similar.
Last matchup the orb bugged fo r3 days in their favor. Then when the matchup started, it bugged in our favor. After maintenance, vabbi has the orb, as if that wasn’t enough, the orb is bugging in their garrison too, so they have 2 bugged orbs + way more numbers than us.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

Ascension Bay orb bug

in WvW

Posted by: Gray.3725

Gray.3725

So it isn’t limited to Ascension Bay then. Well, it’d be nice to see a post from an insider, like a Dev or a Mod, because this is REALLY a troubling issue.

Gray Hatheon – 80 Warrior
Legacy of Raiders – [LoR] – Currently recruiting, message me or whisper ingame.
Desolation

Ascension Bay orb bug

in WvW

Posted by: Verloren Stilte.9623

Verloren Stilte.9623

It happens when people don’t destroy the orb altar before capping the keep.

Ascension Bay orb bug

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Erm… if the orb is in the keep, then you can’t kill the lord without breaking the altar. So what’s going on there…

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal