Asura summon 7-series and mortar mastery bugs

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Two unrelated bugs.

1) The asura summon 7-series racial elite is hitting upwards of 40k damage on players and 20k damage on paper gates.

2) For those who have full mortar mastery, if you get off the mortar or get interrupted while using the ground targeting 5 skill to turn it, all the mortar skills become locked on that mortar indefinitely. So far, the only way I know to “fix” the mortar is to have the person originally on it go back and finish the turn. Otherwise, no one else can use that mortar again.

Second Child

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Two unrelated bugs.

1) The asura summon 7-series racial elite is hitting upwards of 40k damage on players and 20k damage on paper gates.

That’s not a bug. It’s an improvement. This reflects true Asura superiority as the LORE dictates!

Working as intended, cry more noob etc.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Two unrelated bugs.

That’s not a bug. It’s an improvement. This reflects true Asura superiority as the LORE dictates!

Working as intended, cry more noob etc.

It’s a bug and not working as intended. Can already see a huge red sea of Asuran players using this Golem just to crush down gates without siege at all.

Remember that Necro signet that could be used on doors? This is quite the same and should be fixed.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Stilk.6312

Stilk.6312

No no no having an elite skill that one shot people is clearly work as intented – just like the rapid fire buff on the ranger.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

No no no having an elite skill that one shot people is clearly work as intented – just like the rapid fire buff on the ranger.

Please point me to the patch notes where they said they changed the elite to do that massive damage? Been reading it a few times but i fail to find it. Unlike rapid fire improvement.

Trolling much?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Stilk.6312

Stilk.6312

They are doing very strict internal testing before releasing a patch – so this must be intended.

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

If you can’t survive a 60k burst, it’s time to invest in Vitality.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

If you can’t survive a 60k burst, it’s time to invest in Vitality.

It is insane. Had an asura pop it on me for 47k last night then laugh on my dead body. I’ll admit, it was pretty kitten funny.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

Yea I bought some series 7 ultima power converters for my golems too. I tested the laser arm weapon on it and it blasted a hole in the wall of my lab. At least the interns have something to do for the next 3 weeks. I’ll use it until the counsel bans the converter (i guess that would be after too many lab accidents). /rp

This can’t be an intended change even though two of anet’s aftershock patches haven’t addressed it yet. I hope they change it quick but until then… Who’s up for an asura zerg in ebg? Screw the siege disablers when you got 40 of these pretty much 1 shotting any gate you come across.

PS: How are the stat definitions for all the NPCs or objects so convoluted that you can have accidental changes to things like this? Seriously anet? start putting that kitten in a SQL database and write a script that compiles it if you can’t keep it straight otherwise.

Little red Lioka

(edited by lioka qiao.8734)

in WvW

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

Reminds me of the mesmer staff 5 bug a while back. Took them a day or two to fix that.

Teh Ouchies

in WvW

Posted by: Hugh Norfolk

Hugh Norfolk

PvP Game Designer

Hey everyone,

The golem is doing more damage then we intended and we appreciate that you all brought this to our attention. We are working on a fix to get this handled as soon as possible.

in WvW

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Hey everyone,

The golem is doing more damage then we intended and we appreciate that you all brought this to our attention. We are working on a fix to get this handled as soon as possible.

What about the Warrior’s ability to endlessly proc Brawler’s Recovery by clicking on siege in their inventory and putting it back?