Attention medium pop servers

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

I possibly have a good amount of people that are wanting to transfer to a medium pop server. We are debating on 2 specific servers (not going to mention) but can we get a brief presentation of your guys’ server (wvw community, ts, any other relevant info) please?

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Dogskins.1259

Dogskins.1259

Video game = fun.
Presentations = not fun.

Gaming = fun.
Work = not fun.

Based on this reasoning:

fun = video games and gaming.
Not fun = presentations and work.

Presentations = work = not fun.
Video games = gaming = fun.

I want to have fun.

And there is my presentation.

Possum Jankins – Suicide Bomber Engineer [VLK] HoD /// [RoT] Yak’s Bend

Just look for the black bearded human.

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Please upload your presentations as .ppt to the network file share. I will be grading them over the weekend and transferring to the server with teh best grade.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

LOL i mean just explain XD. lmfao aha i totally set myself up to this :P

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I possibly have a good amount of people that are wanting to transfer to a medium pop server. We are debating on 2 specific servers (not going to mention) but can we get a brief presentation of your guys’ server (wvw community, ts, any other relevant info) please?

LOL you know there’s only 2 Medium population servers on the NA side currently so why the secrecy? (Henge of Denravi is currently listed as a High population server).

If you’re looking for answers from a Euro server, you know most of them don’t even post at this forum. (There are very few Euro server threads compared to NA threads).

So if are looking for a response from a Euro server, you better NAME the server(s) you are considering. Most likely, they’re not going to answer you if you’re going to be vague and secretive.

And if it’s Eredon Terrace or Ferguson’s (which I’m guessing it is), LOL, well good luck with that. Haven’t you seen their other recruitment threads already.

in WvW

Dogskins.1259

I just landed today from T3, but I’ve gotten a kick out of T7 so far. Very evenly matched, and very fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

I present to you this one simple Idea…..Eredon Terrace, were basically the only server down here that made any progress, before the transfers. granted we moved from dead last to almost last, but progress nonetheless. Just a penny for your…..wait no i can’t spare the penny, I’m still broke, I’m sorry T.T Also, we’ve already increased our WvW presence since the free transfers started, so the more the merrier.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

ET or FC it is :P

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Dogskins.1259

Go ET then…basing this off of scores. Nobody wants to be dead last and have to deal with that.

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

well… one huge guild can make a difference during primetime

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Surferboy.1649

Surferboy.1649

do anything but don’t come to Seafarers Rest, we already got enough noobs who ruining our queue for wvw, so the our alliance can’t do its work any more.

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

haha. it will be NA

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

I’m not sure what servers are still getting free transfers, but last I checked HoD is getting them if we go by Anet’s list. I moved to HoD from SoR and have enjoyed it much more than SoR. There is much higher potential for smaller fights and medium sized group encounters. We are currently winning in our Tier despite being outnumbered much of the time. I’ve liked the community over here quite a bit so far. I spend most of my time in mumble with my guild [VLK] Valkyria Immortalis and our friends. There’s also a vent server with quite a few people on it too. We still come out and fight even when outnumbered. When I was looking around for a new server I checked out all of the servers in this tier and found that I liked HoD the most. If you have any other questions about HoD feel free to ask.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

in WvW

Isaac.6041

I don’t think either Ferguson’s Crossing or Eredon Terrace have much to offer besides outmanned buff atm.

They don’t seem to have any active community websites or community teamspeak or mumble that other servers do.

It’s a real shame that servers aren’t given official forums to build their communities but all the successful or somewhat successful servers have 1) a nice community website and 2) a somewhat stable shared teamspeak/mumble server

Of course someone can be the hero and make those things for FC or ET but last I checked the “Eredon Coalition” website was talking about transferring to Fort Aspenwood way back in November.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I don’t think either Ferguson’s Crossing or Eredon Terrace have much to offer besides outmanned buff atm.

They don’t seem to have any active community websites or community teamspeak or mumble that other servers do.

It’s a real shame that servers aren’t given official forums to build their communities but all the successful or somewhat successful servers have 1) a nice community website and 2) a somewhat stable shared teamspeak/mumble server

Of course someone can be the hero and make those things for FC or ET but last I checked the “Eredon Coalition” website was talking about transferring to Fort Aspenwood way back in November.

actually, we have both… but please let your ignorance shine

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Isaac.6041

Who is we? Last time I checked google and bing Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace don’t have community websites listed in their top 10 search results.

And even if you did have community websites you’re not publicizing them and instead you’re keeping them to yourselves.

O I just checked ET’s recruitment thread, they have their website and raidcall listed in small print on the SECOND wall of text post. What a great way to attract recruits. Make your community website so tiny no one can see it.

Anyway enjoy the new outmanned buff because with that attitude and these small recruitment ideas, you’ll be stuck with it.

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Who is we? Last time I checked google and bing Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace don’t have community websites listed in their top 10 search results.

And even if you did have community websites you’re not publicizing them and instead you’re keeping them to yourselves.

O I just checked ET’s recruitment thread, they have their website and raidcall listed in small print on the SECOND wall of text post. What a great way to attract recruits. Make your community website so tiny no one can see it.

Anyway enjoy the new outmanned buff because with that attitude and these small recruitment ideas, you’ll be stuck with it.

Wowowowowow please share more advanced T1 recruitment metagame with us you are obviously a marketing wizard. Great attitude as well A+++++++++++++++ would read again.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

If you want a full presentation + synced dancers and door gifts, come to our Gathering on the Green event this Saturday. Not sure if we’re still up for free transfers tho, but worth a shot eh?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/HoD-Gathering-on-the-Green-Event/first#post1716140

Attachments:

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Dogskins.1259

Players attitudes say wonders about the health of their server. A little “defensive” are we?He said it doesn’t seem that ET or FC had forums/websites. He never said y’all didn’t. But let me put it in words you may get:

Omfg dude said he googled and binged and did everything short of a DNA test and found no results of a website, forums, etc. Must be because He was T1, T2 or T3. Wowowowowoooow!

All them days and nights of “defending” your own BL has you in a bit of a tizzy. Might want to get that checked out.

in WvW

Posted by: Libertine Lush.1320

Libertine Lush.1320

IWhen I was looking around for a new server I checked out all of the servers in this tier and found that I liked HoD the most. If you have any other questions about HoD feel free to ask.

Could you share why this server won out over the other two? Looking at this tier since I’ve seem some posts from people claiming there’s a fair amount of smaller scale battles here. I would like to find a server/guild where I can do small scale roaming parties, ignoring the map objectives—just PVP—when I’m not solo roaming.

Thanks for any insight.

in WvW

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

LOL you know there’s only 2 Medium population servers on the NA side currently so why the secrecy? (Henge of Denravi is currently listed as a High population server).

Eredon Terrace
Ferguson’s Crossing
Gate of Madness
Henge of Denravi
Northern Shiverpeaks
Sorrow’s Furnace

Wasn’t there an official post listing these 6 as “medium populated”?

Location, location, location.

in WvW

Isaac.6041

Eredon Terrace
Ferguson’s Crossing
Gate of Madness
Henge of Denravi
Northern Shiverpeaks
Sorrow’s Furnace

Wasn’t there an official post listing these 6 as “medium populated”?

That news piece is out of date. The free transfers are based on live, up to date population measurements and right now only ET and FC are eligible on the NA side.

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Why does there need to be a community website? Am I the only one lost on that? ET WvW like FC is smaller than most other servers, but as I stated earlier, it’s growing and the only one of the NA free tansfer servers that actually made any progress before a bunch of free transfers started coming in. That statement should tell you all you need to know, you want a community website, set it up if it doesn’t exist. If you want to use teamspeak, then who is stopping you? Plain and Simple ET is getting better while the others are getting worse or staying in the same spot, Nuff Said.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

There was indeed, until sometime yesterday evening. Now they’ve removed the server listing entirely from the post, and the server pops haven’t budged in the slightest overnight (I’ve checked at 3-hour intervals, and every time the pops have been the same as they were at peak hours).

I don’t see how a VH-pop server at 4 am local time is ever going to drop to Medium.

I think AN screwed the pooch on this one. Clearly the objective was to move some population from the VH servers to the lower-pop ones; instead, by observation and chat with those on my (med-pop) server, the effect has been the opposite: people on the existing med-pops flocked to the other 4 listed servers early in the free-transfer period, so AN put a stop to that and now there are (and will continue to be) only 2 options for free transfers. And those 2 servers are even less desirable than they were before.

ANet needs to address this, but in a completely different way.

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

IWhen I was looking around for a new server I checked out all of the servers in this tier and found that I liked HoD the most. If you have any other questions about HoD feel free to ask.

Could you share why this server won out over the other two? Looking at this tier since I’ve seem some posts from people claiming there’s a fair amount of smaller scale battles here. I would like to find a server/guild where I can do small scale roaming parties, ignoring the map objectives—just PVP—when I’m not solo roaming.

Thanks for any insight.

I’d be happy to, but will do so in PM. Don’t need to set it up for a derail from others.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Actually, Isaac. Ferguson’s has both a forum and TS channel. Now, I’ll admit that they’re (especially the forums, which are new) not terribly well known, but there you have it.
As for Parktou, aren’t you selling us a bit short, considering that your server’s rise to 2nd place is relatively recent? Not to mention, we darned well make you lot fight for it.

With that said, whichever server SpitfireXD and friends end up on (assuming the choices being FC or ET) will darned well be happy for the influx.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

I feel HoD has a great community even though we have a website with a forum (it’s basically not used). So you guys shouldn’t judge FC and ET even if they don’t have one.

I mean, does any server have a website which is used a lot?

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

words

Im a tad sad and amused how little you know about anything.

And giving me advice on recruiting threads? Lol.
Please lol, I’ve been working with the thread for 2 months tweaking this and that trying to meet the March patch Deadline. I set myself (WvW patch)

I think I know my server alot better than you do, after all I have been on it since launch and have never left, and have seen alot of transformations since the free fall.

We do indeed have raid call & an Eredon Terrace (NOTE: The we means Eredon Terrace) Forum.

@OP I will either PM you later or post here again when I get on the Computer

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Matrix.5214

Matrix.5214

fcgw2.com Simple as that. It was only made a few days ago, and we already have tons of posts. The community is EXTREMELY active, but also EXTREMELY unorganized

in WvW

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Both FC and ET could benefit from having more people join them. Both are good communities with good people playing WvW. Most WvWers from these communities are diehards because they have had to endure a lot. Either one would be a good fit for anybody.

Good luck to you, wherever you land.

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Spitfire, as someone on Sorrow’s Furnace that constantly dominates ET and FC, I would make arguments for transferring to FC if it’s a choice between the two. FC’s skill level is very impressive, it’s their numbers that hurt them. They have also received some additional numbers from higher tiers as well, that has brought them up even further and has made them incredibly fun to fight.

ET already has numbers, they just need to improve their overall skill. Beyond that they recently lost skilled members of their most notable WvW guild.

If FC holds us off it’s due to tactics, if ET ever holds us off it’s due to numbers. Being a player who enjoys the more strategical side of the game, I would push for FC.

That being said, if it were me, I would guest over to each server, hop in LA and get a feeling for the community and ask your questions there, that’s probably better off than asking for selective opinions on the forums.

edit: Not to mention that recruiters are going to make their servers look much better than they actually are, which is annoyingly dishonest.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

Spitfire, as someone on Sorrow’s Furnace that constantly dominates ET and FC, I would make arguments for transferring to FC if it’s a choice between the two. FC’s skill level is very impressive, it’s their numbers that hurt them. They have also received some additional numbers from higher tiers as well, that has brought them up even further and has made them incredibly fun to fight.

ET already has numbers, they just need to improve their overall skill. Beyond that they recently lost skilled members of their most notable WvW guild.

If FC holds us off it’s due to tactics, if ET ever holds us off it’s due to numbers. Being a player who enjoys the more strategical side of the game, I would push for FC.

That being said, if it were me, I would guest over to each server, hop in LA and get a feeling for the community and ask your questions there, that’s probably better off than asking for selective opinions on the forums.

edit: Not to mention that recruiters are going to make their servers look much better than they actually are, which is annoyingly dishonest.

HEY! Thanks a lot. This really helps. HoD was our first pick but it might be a little hard now that it is constantly reaching high pop every time I check. FC actually does have great players and I think it would greatly help them. I actually fought FC back when I was in Kaineng and yes, surprisingly, they are very tough small group fighters.

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

brief? ok

fc people send cookies to anet
we could be coerced guilt tripped talked into sending them to you too

edit
we do have a 400(?) slot server ts, a server forum, and a utility guild acting as a bigass friend list for wvw’ers, all of which are about a week old now, so were still trying to grow them. searches probably dont pop up the forums yet because our community stuff is so small and new but we are actively advertising them in game. were working past a community historically fractured by interguild politics/drama.

ooh bigass slipped past the filter

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

in WvW

Posted by: Isbela.6791

Isbela.6791

Heya SpitfireXD!

Never pass up the opportunity to go a lil Mad ….

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Is-Gate-of-Madness-a-good-fit-for-you/first#post1716320

~Isbella~

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

There are a few NSP recruitment threads with a ton of information about our server if your interested in us!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I feel HoD has a great community even though we have a website with a forum (it’s basically not used). So you guys shouldn’t judge FC and ET even if they don’t have one.

I mean, does any server have a website which is used a lot?

Problably the BIG servers from high tiers… But problably because they are BIG…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

Send me your qualifications. Ill let you know if you are fit for my server. Thanks.

in WvW

SpitfireXD.3865

Well at the moment, the only options are ET and FC (medium pop free transfers). We first wanted to head to HoD but now it seems that it’s keeping a high pop often times so it’s hard to get a big number of people to transfer.

Dunois [Agg] Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Everyone loves HoD, but no one love ET/FC…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I’d recommend looking for the best fights, not who may move up the ladder next. SF has massive population advantages against FC and ET. Prove your stuff and kill them all.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

FC should get more love. Everyone I’ve talked to is nice, and it’s not as zergy (but SF is there, but what can you do). I want to see FC get their chance, they deserve it.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Hi there as I said I will post here later, which is now (For me)

• Eredon Terrace has started a fresh Alliance
    “Eredon Terrace Alliance [ETA]” as the old alliance became to old, Right now we are in the beginning stages of it and having regular meetings Discussing priorities, tactics, defense, offense & most of all the community.
    This alliance is for guild leaders & Commanders of Eredon Terrace and we are slowly adding to the roster as soon as we come across a guild or person who is not in the alliance. (This is all I can say for now)
  • Eredon Terrace also has a website -
    http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/home – which is newly created and is very active (We have private section to discuss…ET Things) and we are still working on making the Forum a user-friendly place to visit and talk to us.
  • Eredon Terrace also has Raidcall
    (holds up to 10k Members) Which is big enough to allow Eredon Terrace to fit in one big, organised Voice Communication for WvWvW, PvE, Dungeons and even sPvP.
    There are also limited “Guest” spots so incase you are either guesting or playing with someone who isn’t from Eredon Terrace they can enter the Raidcall (With “Guest” Status) and talk with you while you level or in a dungeon.
    But most of it is “Members only” to minimize grieving & Trolling to other members of our server who are in Raidcall.
  • You can find Raidcall ID on our forums

Pulse, sadly has only gotten 1 thing correct, we lost players to HoD and how unbalanced T8 is for ET & FC.

However, we do not have these so called “Numbers” we slightly outnumber Fergusons crossing by a very slim margin.
ET doesn’t have numbers to compete with SF numbers, most of the time we are defending a tower/keep with 10 of us and excellent siege placement by our commanders while SF send around 40+ to attack (SF can queue up 2 borderlands full of zergs, while ET doesn’t even hit Queues)

• Does PPT (Points Per Tick) Matter to ET?
    No, we are in it for the fun and only the fun, sure it will be nice to win, but there is more fun being on the losing side and killing huge zergs that SF continue to push out, and out again, we also enjoy being on the defensive & Offensive side of the game.
  • Tactics & Skill?
    ET uses tactics & Skill to defeat opposing servers, not numbers (as stated by pulse), sometimes it may seem we outnumber a server but in reality we are using our skills that we have learned during our freefall from Tier 1 into Tier 8 (Which took, I think 2 months to achieve…lost count, that’s how long it took) and we have used tactics we have learned from other servers to put it against the pressure.
    ET is still learning new and insane tactics from new & old people, most of the server consists of people who stayed (And didn’t bandwagon off) during our fall to T8 trap which teaches a player how to “Know your Limit” and makes you “Tougher” on the battlefield, all of this gets passed onto new people who come onto our server either from transferring or new to the game (We tend to the new people who just bought the game first, to give them a warm welcome to our server).
  • Is ET a PvE or WvW Server?
    Currently it is mostly a PvE server though I cannot go into details, we are working on getting more people to join us in WvWvW and help us out.
  • Guest!
    Mentioned by pulse, guesting will let you know the PvE side of servers, sadly the WvW side cannot be guested onto (Though for good reasons).

This should show you how much dedication is in Eredon Terrace, As I said this took me 2 months to do, tweaking here and there making sure everything is correct and true (I do not lie in recruiting threads, I say it how I see it) and guess what? This was actually still a “Draft”, I had 6 more pages (Or 8 more posts) that was ready to put out, but as I looked at it, it was just too big and people will lose interest, so deleted 6 pages of work.
I am still tweaking some information that may be outdated (I mean, it did take 2 months) but what I say is true.

Thank you for reading,

And may you choose Eredon Terrace as your home (Hugs)

^-^

[edit: Formatting]

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

NSP is a med population server in off peak hours. HoD has received almost all of the transfers to date. We have several recruitment threads if you want to check them out. Tier 7 has been great and really competitive however if GoM and NSP to not get a few more, it will be fairly unbalanced. Check us out. Awesome gaming community and solid and loyal guilds that have remained from the beginning! If you haven’t made your decision yet and want to get into the most competitive tier, THIS is where the party is!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Well I myself am originally from blackgate and transferred over to NSP a while ago and I couldn’t possibly be happier with the guilds and community that the server has, to the small scalers we have many small roaming guilds such as XOXO and SPCA along with many others…we have a fantastic community that always has gun and we fight hard in every battle and for every point we get

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Coltaine.8701

Coltaine.8701

Did this guild transfer? What server did you choose?

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

lots of unnecessary blogging

As I said, if you want a third party opinion that is not FC/ET I’m willing to provide that. The recruiter roostapro above is very proud of server, and that’s fine, unfortunately his bias ignores some pretty obvious factors.

Until the transfers began, ET had far superior numbers to FC. During Primetime for the 3-4 days before the patch ET manned 50+ man groups inside towers which matched the numbers of our zerg hitting their structures. If roosta is really going to deny the fact, I can post some snippits from our SF rushing them over the weekend sometime (hard to edit videos at work).

Since the transfers have begun, FC has received a some t2 transfers from the [RET] guild, about 30 of them iirc, currently going under the tag [VK]. They are fairly strong opponents, and have great coordination within their teams; however [VK] is leaving after a week of t8 and going back to FA afterwards, which means FC will be missing out what has become a core to their battles lately.

ET has received some transfers as well, most notably [FoE] and [Agg] from t2 as well. [Agg] seems to utilize the same tactics as [VK], but they do not have the numbers nor damage to push as hard, and [FoE] I briefly encountered a couple times last night, they seem to be on par with guilds like [TAC] on ET.

So, more strategy and tactical players have definitely been added to ET, will it compensate for the rest of the players that mobrush (which they still do frequently)? Only time will tell.

FC has had larger amounts of players come in as well (than in the past), and while the excess has borderline zerg tactics, the majority still fall into the category of being more strategic. Well placed siege, group composition, and knowing where to hit have done them well.

I will entirely admit that I have bias in opposition to ET because I don’t care for their tactics of the masses, and some complainy behavior on the forums about being outnumbered.

( ^ one example of their server attitude, read the chain that follows)

Ferguson’s Crossing knows their outmanned, and even when they lose structures right after they capture them, they keep chugging.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Why transfer to Gate of Madness? Dancing girls, free beer, the pizza is never stale, the pretzels and peanuts never run out at the bar, you get a mint every night on your freshly-fluffed pillow and cable is always free – even “those” channels.

GoM is made up of a group of dedicated WvWvW players who’ve stayed faithful to their home server through thick and thin, have a very close WvWvW community as well as a very healthy PvE community.

Come on…you know you want to. Tier 7 match ups are never boring and our Commanders are known to break into song periodically. We’re waiting for you.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

SpitFire, I don’t know if you’ve chosen a new server or not. But if you haven’t, I’m gong to self-promote here for a moment. Take a nice, long, look at FC. Not to drop a really bad analogy — but I’m going to — think of us as a lump of coal. For months and months we’ve been underneath intense pressure from Devona’s Rest, Kaining, and now Sorrow’s Furnace. I mean, if you weren’t hard core into the community and into the server, you’ve already left. But with enough pressure, you get a diamond. We’re just on the cusp. We’re learning. We’re adapting. Even in the last few days our zergs have evolved into something better than they ever were at any other time in our history. Our players are starting to get it.

Look, no doubt we’ve benefited from some transfers. But our tactics are advancing at a rapid rate. If you want to be a part of a server that is just on the brink of breaking it completely out, I think we’re the spot. We’ve gone through our lowest-low, and this upswing is going to be special. Think about it.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

If you’re looking for answers from a Euro server, you know most of them don’t even post at this forum. (There are very few Euro server threads compared to NA threads).

L M A O

sorry dude, just sorry…

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Devona’s Rest could use some more people during the late hours and early morning.

Just going by what I heard, we are a medium pop server during those times.

Times when:
11p.m. Pacific – 7a.m. Pacific
12a.m. Mountain – 8a.m. Mountain
1a.m. Central – 9a.m. Central
2a.m. Eastern – 10a.m. Eastern

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012