[Aurora Glade] Community Site done!

in WvW

Posted by: Skydda.3192

Skydda.3192

Finally… we may have lost many fights and players, but we have not lost our fighting spirit!
After 3 months of work, desperation and a inhumane lack of time to play GW2, we finally finished work on the new Aurora Glade forums!

We waited long enough for an opportunity to coordinate on our server… now you get the chance! There are forums for general chitchat, PvE things, and naturally WvW.
There is also a global Aurora Glade alliance forming. If you’re member or leader of a guild you might be interested, as the members of this alliance are all laid back, professional AND ambitious players. Impossible, you think? Well, see for yourself…
We also offer a 200 slot mumble server; Aeraeni from [FURY] was kind enough to pay for it for now!

You will also find all the information about server-wide events on these forums, e.g. the WvW event that Skly from [UNTY] is organising at the moment!

Last but not least, guilds will have the opportunity to apply for a forum section on there – no need to set up your own forums anymore, we will host it for you on the AG forums and thus, make it easily accessible for all the players on Aurora glade!

We would be very happy to meet all the players from Aurora Glade on www.auroraglade.com(or alternatively www.auroraglade.eu)! So be it… let the communication begin!

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Sweet. Been with you guys since midway through last weeks match (moved from Deso, the sheer player count of the top 3 servers ruins a lot of tactics for me). Loving it, now a member of a couple of big guilds. We actually have some pretty decent commanders too, just lacking some numbers at certain times of day.

Close match at the moment, hopefully this organisation will push us further into the lead.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

I signed up

How can you apply for access to the WvW forums?

~Melisandera – Red Priestess

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in WvW

Posted by: Skydda.3192

Skydda.3192

Just send me or Daenelia an ingame mail That way we want to try to prevent spies from other servers (I know, I know, they will find a way, if they really want, but at least we don’t want to make it easy for them :P).

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Whhahhhaastttt? You mean you got passed 88%

JustTz
[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Throrgrim.7098

Throrgrim.7098

Close match at the moment, hopefully this organisation will push us further into the lead.

Hopefully not! :-)

Greets from Drakkar-Lake.

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Hopefully not! :-)

Greets from Drakkar-Lake.

Heh. Hats off to your primetime team. Pretty impressive sometimes and that’s coming from someone who used to be on a T1 server.

But we hold the holy land as a type bwuahahha.

Aurora Glade [EU]