Aurora Glade Full....?

Aurora Glade Full....?

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Aurora Glade has full status and yet doesn’t have enough population even after linking to compete with anything above low bronze servers. So why is this 1 of 3 servers listed as full?

Desolation and Gandara I can believe, Aurora Glade? No way is this a full server.

I think Anet needs to review it’s metrics for the world linking decisions. Current metrics are obviously being skewed by something.

IGN: Dal Brinium

Aurora Glade Full....?

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

From what i can See there is a huge difference in activity arround the clock. Having kodash against you may scare away fair weather players aswell.

Be that as it may, i hope your population get figured out.

Aurora Glade Full....?

in WvW

Dal.5872

That’s all fair and well, but if that truly is the case then Anet algorithms to work this out should account for not only number of players logging into wvw, but the amount of time they are actually there.

We’ve actually been pretty active for AG since reset as we have something to fight, but we are used to having outnumbered buff upwards of 16 hours a day most days.

I just have no idea what they were smoking when they decided AG had a similar population to Deso and Gandara and more population than ALL the other servers.

Aurora Glade Full....?

in WvW

Posted by: The Ventari Ele.5812

The Ventari Ele.5812

But those other 8 hours AG are killing them like there’s no tomorrow, so much so both enemy servers have to run a full server zerg, and even join hands to kill KISS, PIST, SP and a few pugs.

We’ll release SAB, everybody loves SAB they wont notice the lack of other updates!

Aurora Glade Full....?

in WvW

Dal.5872

Moot point now anyway, moved off my (apparently full) long term home to an apparently lesser populated server.

Aurora Glade Full....?

in WvW

Posted by: Aezyr.5304

Aezyr.5304

Aurora Glade has full status and yet doesn’t have enough population even after linking to compete with anything above low bronze servers. So why is this 1 of 3 servers listed as full?

Desolation and Gandara I can believe, Aurora Glade? No way is this a full server.

I think Anet needs to review it’s metrics for the world linking decisions. Current metrics are obviously being skewed by something.

Linked servers have their server cap reduced by (I think) 50%. This is intended.