Aurora Glade Mesmer buging into keeps

in WvW

Posted by: schloumou.3982

schloumou.3982

Hey,
i play on Miller’s Sound and this week we face Aurora Glade. Today we were pretty suprised when we saw a Mesmer of the Guild [Glad] inside our hills which wasnt open for quite some time. He portet in a lot of friends and we almost lost it. Later the same Mesmer portet a wild bunch of guys in our back when we deffended the spawntower against the spawncommander and friends. Yep all gates and walls where intact. Later the same evening this guys was jumping around in our t3 bay. I got his Accountname but dont want to publicy announce it here, further didnt i record his hackingmaneuvers but several people saw it. Can something be done about that besides using the reportbutton which lags the right category?

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Best bet is to use the “botting” option in report. Don’t keep your breathe something will be done about hackers though. Unless they hack gemstore, but that’s something different.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Shino went rogue? joking.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Shino gone rogue? joking.

Shino is not in [GLAD], and tbh it would surprise me if any [GLAD] member was using hacks since they have been on AG for many years and are well respected, it is far more likely that the Mesmer just perma invis inside the towers and keeps, you know that’s what mesmers do :P

in WvW

schloumou.3982

No, sry. I play WvW for a long time and hunted lots of Mesmers inside of keeps. I know they have lots of stealth nowerdays. More than that i am very careful in accusing players of not beeing legit and i wouldnt start such an topic if i hadnt seen it myself. Well thanks for the answers anyway. We will just all report him then and maybe someone manages to bring some videofootage.

in WvW

Posted by: Noctifera.3746

Noctifera.3746

pls can you report ot any of us the name , i know that he was reported yesterday night even on our tram chat while were raiding on your border , beeing myself a mesmer i ve asked several question about how he was hacking, anyway if you so kindly can report the name either to me or any other wvw guild leader , we will try to not let this happen again, and sorry for this low behaviour

in WvW

schloumou.3982

I gave the info to Urxa (Leader of GLAD?) in hope he doesnt abuse it.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

I am the guild leader of [GLAD]. I can assure you with regard to the spawn tower (Briar tower) on the Miller’s Sound borderland that no hacking was involved. I spent the entire day in question repeatedly breaking into that tower with my guild mates as we chipped away at Bay.

At no time did the mesmer who accompanied me hack into Briar (nor Bay). He’s excellent at hiding, mass invising, veiling, decoying, blinking, and taking advantage of very narrow windows of opportunity. We call it “Operation Trolololol”; tie you up at Briar tower, outlast you, and finally cap Bay (which we did, along with the rest of your border).

As Vavume stated, [GLAD] has been on AG since GW2 was released and is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of the WvW gaming experience for all; friend and foe alike. Rest assured, I hate hackers and if one of my guild members is caught hacking they would be immediately kicked from the guild with no chance of ever returning.

That said, the only thing I hate more than hackers is false accusations of hacking. Either present conclusive and irrefutable evidence of said hacking or drop it.

Also, get better at keeping an eye on your surroundings and realize that what you may consider impossible or hacking is simply a skilled player with extreme patience. We’ve had mesmers on AG who have quietly waited up to 5 HOURS inside of a keep (after having previously breached the wall or gate; no hacking involved) only to port us in and steal it out from under an enemy who wasn’t paying attention. As you yourself stated, schlomou:

“…suprised when we saw a Mesmer of the Guild [Glad] inside our hills which wasnt open for quite some time.”

“…inside our hills which wasnt open for quite some time.”

“…wasnt open for quite some time. (i.e. it WAS open earlier and the mesmer simply outwaited you)"

We’re a small guild; what we lack in numbers, we make up for in patience and persistence. Good things come to those who wait

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

in WvW

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

Yep- with the “new mesmers powers” mesmers are able to be invisible as i test myself (if whone see pm i can show You ingame) whole 50-60 seconds. And them after short time is ready to do this again
This is usualy enought time to stop players search in this place and mesmer is ready for suprise portal
You just need to find good place to hide

(edited by KlausKNT.9302)

in WvW

schloumou.3982

@Kraag
Sorry, I didnt start this threat to discuss whether this has happend, to state how much of borderlands get capped, whether you like to troll people nor to nitpick on my phrasing. Several people saw it at hills. No way this guy could get into bay and it was even on your own teamchat. I just wantet to know if something can be done about that and i got my answer. I was asked to give this info to you and maybe i shouldnt have done that. Im sorry for that and next time i will only give it to official authorities. Have fun guys.

(edited by schloumou.3982)

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Just be really sure that the guy you want to report isnt just a very good mesmer. AG and it’s guilds have been respected for quite some time. Even from opposing servers such as mine, been against them many times. And I have never heard anything about a member from a well known guild to be hacking and/or cheating.
They can be annoying those people on AG, but they dont need cheating to win a fight.

in WvW

Posted by: GROMIT.7829

GROMIT.7829

Hey,
i play on Miller’s Sound and this week we face Aurora Glade. Today we were pretty suprised when we saw a Mesmer of the Guild [Glad] inside our hills which wasnt open for quite some time. He portet in a lot of friends and we almost lost it. Later the same Mesmer portet a wild bunch of guys in our back when we deffended the spawntower against the spawncommander and friends. Yep all gates and walls where intact. Later the same evening this guys was jumping around in our t3 bay. I got his Accountname but dont want to publicy announce it here, further didnt i record his hackingmaneuvers but several people saw it. Can something be done about that besides using the reportbutton which lags the right category?

Submit a support ticket with your character name, screenshots, his account/character name, time the incident happened, what border and what location. Ensure other people do the same who have witnesed it with the same infomation.

On piken Vs another server who i won’t name we had a serious issue with this guy reseting every objective on all border at 3-5am and we just couldn’t win as a result, we were informed that we needed to the above and after about a month of solid tickets submitted (none of that ingame report stuff) for each incident we got him perma banned, even his own server reported him for it.

Ask on the forums or in a ticket forthe name of the in game GM that you need and send mails to him (don’t spam him).

It will work but it takes time and dedication.

!!!! YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I dont think AG would resort to hacking, they are better than that. Are you certain the mesmer wasnt just hiding there bidding their time until allies arrive? Then again you can record and send to a GM directly or use the reporting features.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

@Kraag
Sorry, I didnt start this threat to discuss whether this has happend, to state how much of borderlands get capped, whether you like to troll people nor to nitpick on my phrasing. Several people saw it at hills. No way this guy could get into bay and it was even on your own teamchat. I just wantet to know if something can be done about that and i got my answer. I was asked to give this info to you and maybe i shouldnt have done that. Im sorry for that and next time i will only give it to official authorities. Have fun guys.

Then why did you start it?

…but several people saw it

Several people saw what, exactly? A mesmer portaled allies into Hills. You claim this is hacking. Ok, fine. Where’s the proof? Did he climb the wall? Glitch through a gate or texture? Use a fly hack? Got screenshots? Video? Oh, that’s right; you already said:

…further didnt i record his hackingmaneuvers

Onto your next point:

Later the same Mesmer portet a wild bunch of guys in our back when we deffended the spawntower against the spawncommander and friends. Yep all gates and walls where intact. Later the same evening this guys was jumping around in our t3 bay.

Yes, the gate and walls were intact; at the moment at which we ported in. However, they WEREN’T intact earlier during one of our numerous break-ins into that tower. Our standard operating procedure when facing a numerically superior force is to break into a tower or keep, knowing full well we’ll be wiped before we cap. BUT we tell our mesmer to go into hiding the moment we get inside so we can return later to port in and cap it when you’re not paying attention (gotta remember to do those mesmer sweeps).

An intact gate and walls isn’t a conclusive sign of hacking. It’s a two-stage process; just because you weren’t present when stage one was occuring (the break-in that happened earlier; maybe when you weren’t even online) doesn’t mean a hack was involved. We play the long game and are very, very patient (as other posters here have attested to when they’ve faced AG).

Same thing happened at Bay. Your outer wall got breached (remember all the trebs at Briar hitting your outer wall?), we got wiped before we could get into inner (as we knew we would), but our mesmer went into hiding, patiently biding his time until the opportunity presented itself to port the rest of the team in.

In short, if you had any proof at all or your accustations any merit, you would have presented them to ArenaNet staff rather than starting this post (which, by the way, is against the forum rules).

So the only conclusion I can draw in answer to the question of “Then why did you start it?” (this thread) is you got outplayed, are but_t hurt over it, and decided to come to the forum to stir up drama, point fingers, and make false accusations with absolutely zero evidence to back it up.

Show the proof and and I’ll kick the offending player, out him or her myself, and make a sincere and public apology to you and your server. Hell, during my shift I’ll even let you cap our Hills, Bay, and Briar with no resistance as recompense.

Short of that, I’m calling BS on your accusations of hacking; especially when I was playing the game for 12 hours that day and the mesmer in question was both in my party and in the server Teamspeak with me a good deal of that time. I was the one telling him to hide after breaching your walls or gates and to wait and port us in later when things quieted down.

I don’t tolerate hacking, but neither do I tolerate false accusations of hacking; especially when you try to drag my guild’s name through the mud.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I’m pretty sure Mesmers are lazy by nature. You get kicked out of something, and then 4 hours later some Mesmer is like, ’I’m still hiding in bay, anyone want a port?’

Go do something you lazy Mesmers!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

OH- 4 hours??:P
Usually when i hide with mesmer in keeps/towers (best place for hide is sm :P), i w8 5-10 minutes after all fight ends and enemy players will move to other place
Max. what i w8 was about 30 minutes- but usualy im not so patient (i dont like do noting ) and i start kill all enemy players around
ALl here is about how good you look for mesmer – usualy players who play mesmer are best when searhing for enemy mesmer :P

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

grab an engi and trait for revealz

reveal the pink fluffy sucker on sight
Magnet pull
Moa the bugger
wail on it with everything
apply extra pain with Rampage, rifle immob and cc

just gotta hit stuff and might catch their pesky thief bud too!

Make sure to gank with your buds and corpse jump em for extra salt afterwards!

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Oslaf Beinir.5842)

in WvW

KlausKNT.9302

Yes this work, but Remeber about NUMBERS!!
Dont ewen try cath them alone or with to smal group- ( usualy you need 5vs1- so when there is mes and thief- 10 pll shal be enought).
Report that there is a mesmers inside.
Remember that almost newer try hide new players- usualy trying hide in keeps/towers are experienced pvp/wvsw players- so you need greatly outnumber them or you dead (specialy when some pug newbie try kill).

in WvW

Posted by: Hitsuke.5304

Hitsuke.5304

Nope sorry, I’m not having it. I’ve been on AG since day one and GLAD are as legit as they come. They are experienced players and stand up guys and I would back them 100%.

Mesmers can near perma stealth now and good ones know exactly how to evade detection. I suggest you think seriously next time before accusing a guild of glitching/bugging/hacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Algerius.5238

Algerius.5238

GLAD are good players and excelent comrades, commited companions and honest persons. No way they hacked onto your keep. Everybody in AG will back them because everybody know them.

Face it, you got owned.

in WvW

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

There is another possibility. As one of my guild members reminded me, there is more than one guild on Aurora Glade that uses [GLAD] as an acronym. My guild is “The Gladia [GLAD]”. These other guilds use the same acronym, but have an entirely different guild name and a slight variation in the guild tag; for example, [GLaD].

However, “The Gladia [GLAD]” has no affiliation with any of those other guilds other than playing on the same server. To the best of my knowledge, “The Gladia” was the very first guild on AG to use the [GLAD] tag.

I’m not suggesting any of those other guilds are guilty of hacking, either. But if there was indeed a mesmer inside of Hills with a [GLAD] tag, it may have been one of the variants.

In closing, I’m not personally aware of any hacking that occurred that day on the part of AG. If it can be proven otherwise and I discover it was one of my members, I will take it very seriously and deal with it appropriately. Short of conclusive proof of hacking, though, it seems more a case of a patient mesmer than a cheating one.