Aurora Glade vs Abaddon's Mouth vs Jade Sea

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Here we can talk about this matchup, plz keep the thread clean.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Sabe.1652

Sabe.1652

Here is my opinion; Anet must fix server populations and game bugs, invisible armies, server lag instead of making new events with bugs, invisible enemies and server lag.

in WvW

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Could be an interesting match up, AG has improved over the last couple of weeks. With better tactics and new organization.

Just one Question, who came to AG website to accuse us of exploits? If you do say that, back it up with images and the guild tag – instead of just saying stop using exploits, so we can actually do something about it.

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

(edited by JonSnow.5610)

in WvW

Posted by: Manny.9081

Manny.9081

Just one Question, who came to AG website to accuse us of exploits? If you do say that, back it up with images and the guild tag – instead of just saying stop using exploits, so we can actually do something about it.

Quoted for truth.
Or is this just some weird smear campaign that I am not aware of?

Aurora Glade | Player of Kwam Tremere, Kwam Sigma, and Alija Acanthus | [iSpy]

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Impressive showing from AM yesterday. Bloody hell lol. I ended up staying late and commanding on Jade Sea borderlands in the early hours of the morning and had a good laugh at the garrison. There were about 8 of us on the map then the JS zerg showed and we ended up stopping them at the garrison They then went to AGB and my team pressed hills and tried to take bay, failed, mesmer ported back in and failed again sadly. Was good fun

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

In the german forum nobody wrote something about you guys exploiting and I also heared nothing about it. So it should be noone from AM.

We were quite proud of our restart and it was a lot of fun, but we already see that Jade just got a different amount of numbers. With more people AM would really rule I think xD

Either way.. our main task this week will be keeping Jade small. Aurora needs to decide for themselfes what they do Wish you good luck and have fun!

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

Posted by: Xericor.9103

Xericor.9103

I wont lie, I think we (Aurora Glade) are punching above our weight here, its not going to be a good week for us.
Both JS and AM have better table standings and history than AG.

If there is any hope it lies with community action over at www.auroraglade.eu. We have the tools in place, and a few good men (and women), but still seem to be unable to mobilise the zerg into any real form. For all the spirit of Gladians, we do seem to be our own worst enemy sometimes.

www.auroraglade.eu – Community Site for Aurora Glade!

in WvW

kribre.9683

For boosting our self up a bit, we have won against JS before, and we can do it again!

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Stop spamming our shoutbox with accusations, you ountumber us by plenty and you still feel the need to come annoy us on a free website.

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in WvW

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Hey [UNTY], finally we meet again
So, I think this is a very nice Matchup, Jade See had done a good job Saturday morning, but in the evening, their BL was mostly blue Thanks for the nice fights so far, hope we will see some more.
BTW Aurora, do you know there are more maps then your Borderland?
Egalon
[Army]

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

kribre.9683

We know that, unfortunatly we are outmanned on the other borderlands now atm :/ that’s why your arn’t seeing that many of us :/

Tripilios

in WvW

Starfall.6425

It’s in our favor that Aurora concentrates on their BL and Eternals.. so Jade won’t get much points there, they won’t get much on our BL and we press them on their own.

It’s working out quite well and we hope Aurora appreciates it that AM nearly never capps their BL. We want you guys to get second place and Jade third. That would be neet ^^

Looking forward to the rest of the week,
Starfall [DP]

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

kribre.9683

Why did you guys just invade our borderland now then? >.<

Tripilios

in WvW

Xericor.9103

The Glade and the Jade Sea should stop slogging it out between ourselves and hit the Abaddons in the proverbial ‘mouth’ before they get an unattainable lead.

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

BTW Aurora, do you know there are more maps then your Borderland?
Egalon
[Army]

Sadly we haven’t numbers to work on more than 1 map at a time when vs your 2 servers. Both JS and AM field far greater numbers so we hole up in our borderlands, cap it all and move out to another map while we can and get pushed back, rinse and repeat.

Also I had noticed AM left us alone a lot relative to how hard they hit JS. Thank you Although EB map doesn’t work like that, it’s a kill of AG, get half EB each then JS and AM slog it out (that’s what it looks like to me anyway).

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Could be an interesting match up, AG has improved over the last couple of weeks. With better tactics and new organization.

Speaking as a former opponent of AG: havent seen them exploit and Im in WvW a LOT

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Why did you guys just invade our borderland now then? >.<

That you need to ask [Army].

The Glade and the Jade Sea should stop slogging it out between ourselves and hit the Abaddons in the proverbial ‘mouth’ before they get an unattainable lead.

We wouldn’t like that

I haven’t seen Aurora cheat either.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

kribre.9683

Well, we had a rly nice fight with them at Hills in the lord room, repelled them once, but second time they came with HUGE numbers, and we had only around 10 people in the lord room :P but was a nice fight

Tripilios

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

Speaking as a former opponent of AG: havent seen them exploit and Im in WvW a LOT

Thank you for the detailed description and proof.

How do you gather proof for the lack of exploits on a server lol. It’s the accusers that need proof. I haven’t seen us exploit but I sure as hell have seen some Jade Sea hackers. I’ve reported them and that was that. There’s no need to tarnish a whole server.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

Thank you for the detailed description and proof.

How do you gather proof for the lack of exploits on a server lol. It’s the accusers that need proof. I haven’t seen us exploit but I sure as hell have seen some Jade Sea hackers. I’ve reported them and that was that. There’s no need to tarnish a whole server.

Oops, misread “have” instead of haven’t.
Sorry.

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

It’s in our favor that Aurora concentrates on their BL and Eternals.. so Jade won’t get much points there, they won’t get much on our BL and we press them on their own.

It’s working out quite well and we hope Aurora appreciates it that AM nearly never capps their BL. We want you guys to get second place and Jade third. That would be neet ^^

Starfall [DP]

I like this guy

JustTz
[FURY]

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Starfall [DP]

I like this guy

I like this guy too ^^
But I think AM, due to low numbers, won’t make the first place this week.. but we will sure as hell try to

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

kribre.9683

Haha, if you guys have low numbers, think about us then

Tripilios

in WvW

kribre.9683

I would LOVE to see the AM server fix the guild SK Straumkrafen or something like that to tell them to stop do alt+f4, had LOADS of them do it at the bay in AG borderland now

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: Genewen.2415

Genewen.2415

There are only a few noticable guilds in WvW and as I never heard about them, SK is not among them. That you most certainly got the name wrong (Straumkrafen is no word in any language I’d know of, including German) does not make this much easier. Logging out when downed is always dishonorable, but there’s not much one can do outside the own guild as far as this is concerned.

Kudos to both Jade Sea and Aurora Glade in regards to that, after last week’s Gandara, where about every fifth “kill” was a Alt+F4 one, it is really pleasent to see people taking their defeat with honor and staying in the game. There were a few log-offs, but they were very few until now. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: AkiraZero.8514

AkiraZero.8514

I would LOVE to see the AM server fix the guild SK Straumkrafen or something like that to tell them to stop do alt+f4, had LOADS of them do it at the bay in AG borderland now

I’ve found JS has been the worst for it so far, had like 5 of them alt+f4 on me this morning before I even downed them, was like they weren’t even going to let me have the pleasure of putting them to the floor let alone killing them, they just logged out as soon as it wasn’t going their way! It wouldn’t have been so bad but some of the times it happened it was just 1v1!

A bunch of AM guys did it too while a few of us Gladians were on the JS borderland capping the supply above hills which AM were defending, but it was right before a huge JS zerg appeared so I guess they heard Jade were coming and didn’t want to get double stomped
Tbh, if those AM guys would have stayed I would have fought along side them against that JS zerg, those French don’t seem to be able to move unless there’s another 20 guys with them!

Even though we on AG don’t have the numbers to keep up this week, we’ll put up some good battles! I’ve seen AM use some good tactics so far so it should test us a bit and help us to push some of our own tactics futher!

Akira Antares/Necrosymphonic/Valiant Echo [AVA] [ZERO]
Gandara

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Haha, if you guys have low numbers, think about us then

I know. It wasn’t compared to you, but to JS. We often face huge numbers and also notice JS press other BL too. We are actually quite proud that we still lead, because (in our opinion) it’s just because we worked together very well a lot recently.
It’s a pity Aurora can’t compete with numbers.. it would be a really nice fight if you guys could

I know SK.. but it’s a rather small guild, atleast in WvW. I might mention your concern, but I think we/you should just ignore it. I never understood whats the use… change a few copper repair against a lot of loading screens to come back.. makes no sense to me.

It’s, as always, nice to talk to you guys,
Starfall [DP]

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

(edited by Starfall.6425)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Brilliant fights throughout today at Stonemist vs Jade Sea…We must of been trebbing you for hours….Nice to see us (AG) taking other borderlands, don’t wanna make it too easy for JS & AM

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

We often do better on weekdays, might drag ourselves up in this battle yet

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

kribre.9683

Great work during this night and on the day-time so far guys!

Tripilios

in WvW

AkiraZero.8514

Been a great day for AG today, had a good few hours in the JS borderlands just taking as much as we can to get our points back up! Some great teamwork too, we seem to be getting better at listening to commanders and direction now, not as many people running off doing whatever they want – where ever they want!
Big thanks to Knack and Hun for commanding today there, was some great coordination and we did it efficiently!

Gandara

in WvW

Starfall.6425

I cheer for you guys ^^
Sadly I hade no time to play today but I think this match could get really close!

mfg Starfall

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

Darn you Jade Sea, relieving AM from the grand siege on Durious! Setup 2 catapults and 5 arrow carts, and our little force was holding out vs superior AM numbers. Was fun. Then Jade Sea seemed to run all the way around the back, through ogre camp and overrun us. Darn.

Aurora Glade [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Mole.1043

Mole.1043

Darn you Jade Sea, relieving AM from the grand siege on Durious! Setup 2 catapults and 5 arrow carts, and our little force was holding out vs superior AM numbers. Was fun. Then Jade Sea seemed to run all the way around the back, through ogre camp and overrun us. Darn.

haha i was there for that i somehow escaped from being sandwiched but the rest of the AG players all seemed to quit after that

“Dovie’andi se tovya sagain”

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

haha i was there for that i somehow escaped from being sandwiched but the rest of the AG players all seemed to quit after that

I was Taiba I left because the guys were going to watch game of thrones, I came back after that and stayed until EB died a horrible death But we took those wretched golems with us!

*By the way, I might be a relatively new commander but I was active in team chat always and have something like 350-400 wvw hours. Where i’m going with this is where have all these new commanders come from? I’ve never seen them in team chat nor commanding before… just this week they’ve come out of the blue.

Aurora Glade [EU]

(edited by Katsumoto.9452)

in WvW

Posted by: Insanity.1054

Insanity.1054

Was a nice week so far, this night we had a perfect working night shift on AM. Jade Sea was to the moment i left for work at +85. small group of [Unity] was trying to took AM camps this morning cause we took over there BL with a 20ppl. This was acutal fun with 5vs5. greetings to unity from AM

Àrgos – Facesmashing, hammerswinging,first in-warrior
[AoR] – Angel of Revenge
Abbadons Mouth

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

As cheesy as this may be take comfort in the thought that you’ve taken someone out of the game for at least 2 minutes…more if there is a queue, rather than having him respawn 10 seconds later.

If denying you a finisher (and this potentially some Badges) is worth 2 minutes of somebody else’s life….you must be doing something right.

in WvW

Posted by: Insanity.1054

Insanity.1054

If you would please do the same on your server we can talk about it…
Greets,
Àrgos

Àrgos – Facesmashing, hammerswinging,first in-warrior
[AoR] – Angel of Revenge
Abbadons Mouth

in WvW

Starfall.6425

Was a nice week. Wish you good luck.
I think AM and Aurora will meet again soon… I heared KISS is trolling the brackets again and also tries to pull along even more guilds.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in WvW

AkiraZero.8514

Hopefully next time we VS you on AM, all those guys from [DW] will have been banned! Having to watch them hack for the past 4 days has been ridiculous! Its a shame Anet wont jump in to monitor the situation after we’ve been reporting them! Seen the same 3-4 players running round teleing to random locations/npcs at will! (fly-hacking as well call it)Thankfully we’ve managed to catch them in the act most of the times and prevent them from taking towers but we’ve had to dedicate resources to watching towers which could have been used elsewhere to gain more points for us!
Extremely shameful behaviour for a guild on the server that’s winning! I hope you AM guys will keep an eye on them in future matches, they will bring the reputation of your whole server down if they keep it up!

Gandara

in WvW

Xericor.9103

Thanks for the fight AM/JS.. chat here has been a little slow all week, probably something to do with the language barrier

Real shame about the AM players hacking, it is only a small group but it does reflect badly on your server as a whole.

AG players dont forget to attend the Community Meet in Mumble tonight for the start of the next match up.

in WvW

Posted by: skly.5401

skly.5401

UNTY /salute both AM + JS

Thank you for the gd fights this week.

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Pretty nice week, congrats to everyone.

Epic Battle yesterday evening at the Bay, all 3 in. Finaly we were kicked by AG´s Portal (just Seconds before told my Groupies to be alerted and then Tataaaa ^^), but we took a lot of AG and JS Scalps with us ^^

Good Luck to everyone and goog Fights

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer