Awesome change

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: Videles.6759

Videles.6759

Went from max 5 players on a prime time evening a month to seeing a que for the first time ever on normal WvW. You only could have done it two years ago. but hey I’m happy

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: sirloin.9145

sirloin.9145

dito, a good patch.

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

yeah so far so good.

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: Keviin Snow.5760

Keviin Snow.5760

so if this happen everyday from now on , you are happy with it ?
the lag , maybe crash , queue everyday ? those server are good with link
but not high server making it evern higher

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

sure there were some queues, but never waited in one, just went to a map that was not full. still had lots of good fights. And I’m sure in the down times, like in 20 mins when I log in after dinner, there will be lots more people to play with, unlike before…..

Awesome change

in WvW

sirloin.9145

so if this happen everyday from now on , you are happy with it ?
the lag , maybe crash , queue everyday ? those server are good with link
but not high server making it evern higher

This patch was one of the best in a long time. yes, still things to fix but it´s a beta. And this patch was a good one, need that feedback aswell. Not only the complains. (don´t want wvw to die) I had a blast in wvw 2 days playing with this patch. Had some lag and q, but not that bad for me. If it´s a issue for others, it need fixes. Better with q then empty maps in my opinion tho.

(edited by sirloin.9145)

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

The change has been good for Desolation + Vabbi pair as well. Before the April patch Desolation was generally outnumbered on 3-4 maps at same time, except for the night time. Now we hit 70+ queue during the reset, but no queues to borders. Actually the majority of the new players are not from Vabbi, but seem to be pve players who come for the reward tracks.

Anyways it feels good to fight on roughly equal numbers, not like 2-5 vs 30, but 20 vs 30. Prime time at EBG is of course blobbing.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Awesome change

in WvW

sirloin.9145

+ dessert went in the right direction, still things to fix there aswell. Id like to se wc waypoints closer to the middle of the map, that will reduce distances u need to run.

Awesome change

in WvW

Posted by: Ryouken.1234

Ryouken.1234

<3 Love the change

Awesome change

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

sirloin.9145 two hours queue is bad for me , maybe not for you
and what if you have to wait 2 hours from now on ?
Ryouken.1234 did you have to wait almost 2 hours to get in wvw ?
and same question what if you have to wait 2 hours from now on ?

Awesome change

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

here is what kopa said , anyone know how queue work ?
queue 100 = 100 people had to log out before you can get in
so if those 100 people stay for 4 hours , queue is going to be 100 for awhile
Kopa.4708

Ive been in Tarnished coast since the game was released, we have ALWAYS been a high population server, and we have ALWAYS had a high population in wvw, we never needed to be merged with another server, we didnt need the population boost, especially now.

ITS 6AM AND IM WAITING IN A QUEUE OF 40, (200+ mid day and evening)

Awesome change

in WvW

sirloin.9145

here is what kopa said , anyone know how queue work ?
queue 100 = 100 people had to log out before you can get in
so if those 100 people stay for 4 hours , queue is going to be 100 for awhile
Kopa.4708

Ive been in Tarnished coast since the game was released, we have ALWAYS been a high population server, and we have ALWAYS had a high population in wvw, we never needed to be merged with another server, we didnt need the population boost, especially now.

ITS 6AM AND IM WAITING IN A QUEUE OF 40, (200+ mid day and evening)

Well thats no fun. Why don´t you try dessert changes while you wait? or q there also? When alpine return it will prob be less stress on eb. Probably have to wait a while to let the patch sink in and see if the q stays for 1-2h. I think anet did a grate job on this patch, and a q on 200 is a good sign for a popular game.

Awesome change

in WvW

Keviin Snow.5760

sirloin.9145
i was doing something else while waiting ,
and i crash once too , had to start the queue again
Kanebrake said > Kanebrake.6192: waited for 2.5 hours and went from 146 down to 99ish before having to log out. not all of us play 10 hours a day
so doin the math , waited 2.5 hours still in queue 99 = another 2 hours waiting lol
btw did you have to wait 2 hours to get in wvw ?

Awesome change

in WvW

sirloin.9145

sirloin.9145
i was doing something else while waiting ,
and i crash once too , had to start the queue again
Kanebrake said > Kanebrake.6192: waited for 2.5 hours and went from 146 down to 99ish before having to log out. not all of us play 10 hours a day
so doin the math , waited 2.5 hours still in queue 99 = another 2 hours waiting lol
btw did you have to wait 2 hours to get in wvw ?

No, not 2h. Had 50q when i last was online. But when i got in there it was nonstop fighting. They have overall done one of the best patches in a long time, wvw is full of players. It´s a beta and anet has got so much right on this one. I think you also need to wait a while before you can see what the q times will be like. First weekend after a patch will make servers more populated and like i said before, wait for old borders and see what happens.