BEST time to transfer for t4 is right now

in WvW

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

It’s only 150 gold in gems to come to Crystal Desert since it is set to medium for population Best time to come over since it’s cheaper and there is room. So if you have a guild and want to come by all means.

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Wait… the girl from FA would pay for people to come how come you don’t pay????

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

I was thinking about doing this yesterday haha. bravo

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

My home girl James, we need recruits to take us to t3 to play with you. let’s distribute this fairly.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Why would anyone transfer to CD out of all of the servers in T4? I mean, anyone in the Quadserver gets the least fights of anyone in T4. When the links get switched around, all bets are off in terms of who ends up in the best matchups.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in WvW

shiri.4257

Because CD believes in RNGesus. And we are building Anet’s supreme wood league alliance. Leave the dark side and become a Jedi on CD.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Is the ‘wood league’ like the modern day participation badge?

in WvW

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Sold!

I’ve moved my main account from tier 1 to tier 4. Wood League Aliance here we come!

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Sold!

You called?

Because CD believes in RNGesus. And we are building Anet’s supreme wood league alliance. Leave the dark side and become a Jedi on CD.

Gandalf would like to have a word with CD about going to T3.

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

shiri.4257

you are now among anet’s chosen. welcome to the light young padawan.

Sold!

I’ve moved my main account from tier 1 to tier 4. Wood League Aliance here we come!

~Kasumei/Machiato

in WvW

jamesdolla.3954

Sold!

You called?

Gandalf would like to have a word with CD about going to T3.

It’s such a joke that CD almost wins by 200k and still have no shot to move up in tiers and get better fights. This crappy glicko system is still the same. Locking servers in crap match ups..

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Well, nobody down here want CD to stay either. The only ones content with that outcome is Arena Net (since they are not bothering in do somenthing about it).
I mentioned on another thread, we already seen this happen before and the only solution was manual intervention. But problably since the pairings will change eventually, they will use that as a excuse to do nothing.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

jamesdolla.3954

Well, nobody down here want CD to stay either. The only ones content with that outcome is Arena Net (since they are not bothering in do somenthing about it).
I mentioned on another thread, we already seen this happen before and the only solution was manual intervention. But problably since the pairings will change eventually, they will use that as a excuse to do nothing.

we’ll see tonight if any of these stale match ups change but i wouldn’t hold my breathe.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

we are partially responsible for not overwhelmingly vote 1 month re-linking… imagine if 3 months or more had won…

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

It’s only 150 gold in gems to come to Crystal Desert since it is set to medium for population Best time to come over since it’s cheaper and there is room. So if you have a guild and want to come by all means.

CD? Go to CD??!!!! You guys don’t need more pop (medium pop lol). T4 need servers that are closer in pop and coverage to have anything fun so plz fill anything else but CD on T4. At least for now…

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

we are partially responsible for not overwhelmingly vote 1 month re-linking… imagine if 3 months or more had won…

Nobody expected that we would have a 4 link monstruosity locked in a tier with 2 other teams that cannot compete in numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Nobody expected that we would have a 4 link monstruosity locked in a tier with 2 other teams that cannot compete in numbers.

Exactly. We were hoping for better balancing with the server pairings. If we had known their would be that much volatility in the pairings themselves but not in the glicko, we would have voted accordingly.

in WvW

Liston.9708

Exactly. We were hoping for better balancing with the server pairings. If we had known their would be that much volatility in the pairings themselves but not in the glicko, we would have voted accordingly.

based on the first set of linkings, it was obvious anet would never get them right…. I am starting to believe servers must be nuked to get balance…. even then that balance may never be achieved.

in WvW

shiri.4257

Rngesus is fake like santa.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in WvW

shiri.4257

Alright boys and girls, Anet says we moving up. Time to get on that wagon and take us to t1 dreams.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in WvW

Liston.9708

you only have 3-4 weeks of quad stack after the 29th – and may not even roll t3 on the 29th – just a chance to roll it as I read it……

“…For example, if we use this for NA’s lowest tier of worlds (T4), bumping them up to be just below T3’s ratings, they’ll have a decent chance of being shuffled into T3 during matchmaking. Given the ratings today, an adjustment we might make for July 29th could look something like:

"

(edited by Liston.9708)

in WvW

Posted by: Dipdoo.4861

Dipdoo.4861

The best part is that’s still a solid maybe. At least it might be only 1 month of a stacked match, unless you’re DH then it’ll be 3. :^)

Big Cat Dipdoo ~ Warrior, Caeda Ripstep ~ Revenant, Braum Has Arrived ~ Guardian [SQD]
“It’s time to Rim Ram their Jim Jams.”

in WvW

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Santa is real. He plays on TC. Rngesus is real, he just hates everyone and never gives out goodies, he’s more like Krampus

in WvW

shiri.4257

Aspenwagon, Dragonwagon, all the wagons are real. But the Crystal wagon starts on the bottom, and there’s only one way to go and that’s up! And for a meager price of 500gems. You get 1 good month, before Anet refreshes the train! All them guilds looking for fixed matches, Anet says, you gonna learn today!

~Kasumei/Machiato

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Aspenwagon, Dragonwagon, all the wagons are real. But the Crystal wagon starts on the bottom, and there’s only one way to go and that’s up! And for a meager price of 500gems. You get 1 good month, before Anet refreshes the train! All them guilds looking for fixed matches, Anet says, you gonna learn today!

CD is High already… That’s 1000gems. Unless people preffer to risk the other 3 servers.

in WvW

shiri.4257

CD is High already… That’s 1000gems. Unless people preffer to risk the other 3 servers.

Crap, we need a person like you Jeknar thats on top of these things. for 1000gems, we give you position as hand of the king. right next to daeronz.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Crap, we need a person like you Jeknar thats on top of these things. for 1000gems, we give you position as hand of the king. right next to daeronz.

FA already offered me 1800gems. You’ll have to top that.

in WvW

shiri.4257

we too cheap to pay. give you a selfie of aitadis. The queen of FA is really a king FYI.

~Kasumei/Machiato

(edited by shiri.4257)

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Shouldn’t have this and the other “Now is the best time” threads been moved to the recruitment forum where they technically belong a week ago?

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination