BG/SoR/IoJ

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Thevoidiscold.4910

Thevoidiscold.4910

Not sure if another one has bin made already. But since the last one was closed. I will make this one. This might be the last one if Tc does move up to tier 2. Right whats on your mind or whatever. Will probably be irrelevant or just closed again soon. Il start it off, Big war in eb jp today. Lots of IoJ camping. Mostly certain guilds forget what they are. Meh, I got my badges anyway.

Ariel Ostrovsky
Blackgate/Guardian
Ayy Lmao

(edited by Thevoidiscold.4910)

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Couldn’t see the responses of this on the old one so…

Thanks IoJ guy for ramming down the gate while we wiped your entire zerg LOL

(and he finished the gate off for us after his entire zerg was dead)

Attachments:

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

That was actually me on the ram. Perhaps you should learn some strategy.

Since our entire zerg was dead, instead of letting BG regroup and defend, taking the gate down allowed you to either continue pressure on them until we got back, or flip the keep thereby getting rid of all the upgrades and siege equipment, thus making it easier for us to attack.

You did so, and IoJ took the keep from you 5 minutes later and held it for at least the next several hours until I logged.

The fact that you’re a commander and you can’t think tactically is where the true lols are in your post.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Thevoidiscold.4910

Thevoidiscold.4910

Apply cool water to the burned area.

Ariel Ostrovsky
Blackgate/Guardian
Ayy Lmao

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Sorry Potato, but game, set, match on that one. His point and reasoning is valid and sound.

Nice thinking on the ram operators part. There have been many times weve weakened a tower then backed off to allow IoJ to swoop in and take it, allowing us to surprise assault a keep and flip it.

The enemy of my current enemy is my current friend.

Always exhaust your other enemy’s resources never your own!

Besides, imagine the call outs from BG defenders watching an IoJ ram take down the gate while a Choo raid waited behind!

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Pvp.2758

That was actually me on the ram. Perhaps you should learn some strategy.

Since our entire zerg was dead, instead of letting BG regroup and defend, taking the gate down allowed you to either continue pressure on them until we got back, or flip the keep thereby getting rid of all the upgrades and siege equipment, thus making it easier for us to attack.

You did so, and IoJ took the keep from you 5 minutes later and held it for at least the next several hours until I logged.

The fact that you’re a commander and you can’t think tactically is where the true lols are in your post.

Lol. You would have taken the keep regardless if we took it or not because you simply had more people than us. Also, BG had no presence at the time because we had just taken Briar (wiping them off the map).

Destroying the gate for us allowed us to take the keep faster than we would have, and allowed us to have more supply than we would have. Basically giving us a better chance to defend it, if we were to defend it at all.

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Mif.3471

You seem to forget the fact that you were so busy defending your newly acquired Bay keep that you completely ignored Hills keep, which a small IoJ team took from you at the exact same time we took Bay keep from you.

Face it, your zerg tactics got outplayed.

(edited by Mif.3471)

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Pvp.2758

You seem to forget the fact that you were so busy defending your newly acquired Bay keep that you completely ignored Hills keep, which a small IoJ team took from you at the exact same time we took Bay keep from you.

I actually ran to hills with a 10 man group to try and save it, but because you simply had more players than us, you took both.

Enjoy Tier 3.

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

We had 25-30 people hit you at bay and tried to defend hills quickly but we got swamped at both.

However yall did play the situation out perfectly, even having groups stopping our reinforcements.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

(edited by spartanx.1364)

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

You seem to forget we were fighting your IoJ zerg along with the whole BG defence which were all superiors. In my eyes our small group kicked some both of your butts pretty handily. Anyway, see you back on the battlefield!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Mif.3471

You seem to forget we were fighting your IoJ zerg along with the whole BG defence which were all superiors.

So basically you’re agreeing with my point that it was a good idea to use you to take out BG’s siege equipment to allow IoJ an easier cap.

(edited by Mif.3471)

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

You seem to forget we were fighting your IoJ zerg along with the whole BG defence which were all superiors.

So basically you’re agreeing with my point that it was a good idea to use you to take out BG’s siege equipment to allow IoJ an easier cap.

No not at all. You don’t seem to understand what I am trying to say, but it’s okay. Enjoy T3

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: BladeWaker.9716

BladeWaker.9716

Dunno about you guys, but that nearly 2 hour 3-way slug fest in SM was the most epic experience I’ve ever had in WvW… (If you put aside the ridiculous amounts of lag.)

[PUGS] Vatara – Guild Leader
Probably that one D/D Elementalist
puglifechoseus.enjin.com

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Back to leaping into SoR zergs for me!

Score updates for people who have to do stuff in the morning, plees.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

BG/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

It seems this thread was not opened to share ideas in a respectful and civil way as suggested in our Code of Conduct.

Therefore, it will be locked.

For more information, please have a look at our forum Code of Conduct