BG has the strongest guilds so...

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

I started in Crystal Desert…and after I got more interested in WvW, I decided to change servers with a friend to join T1…
Back then when we decided to change, the big 3 in WvW were BG, JQ and TC.

• My friend said: Lets join BG or JQ! They have the strongest guilds and the most coverage!
  • I said: Then I would not join BG or JQ. I’m transferring to fight against the best, not fight alongside the best.

And I pointed to Gladomer from OPP streaming on his warrior and ranger on twitch.

• I said: I want to fight against him, not fight alongside him.

I roam mainly now in TC, fighting against strong BG guilds like OPP, Fear and QQ. I lose most of my fights against them but it will only motivate me to get stronger.

So…my point is…don’t join strong servers if you are a budding WvW player who wants to look for good fights and get stronger

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Strongest guilds, haha! You mean most stacked. Numbers doesn’t = strength.

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Strongest guilds, haha! You mean most stacked. Numbers doesn’t = strength.

THE biggest issue with wvw and the devs have not even touched it since the game launched!

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

TBH there’s better roaming guilds than those like trex. They’re just not in T1. If we’re talking bigger guilds 15+ zerg type bg does not have the best guilds that’s for sure

Native Maguuman

(edited by jamesdolla.3954)

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

TBH there’s better roaming guilds than those like trex. They’re just not in T1

definitely. Trex is definitely way above any of those he mentioned. I’ve fought with and against them, and they make all the BG guilds look like pvers.

in WvW

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

Careful folks ,Any bad talk about any of the over stacked servers will get this thread closed.

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

TBH there’s better roaming guilds than those like trex. They’re just not in T1

definitely. Trex is definitely way above any of those he mentioned. I’ve fought with and against them, and they make all the BG guilds look like pvers.

Trexs team play is extraordinarily good, their communication/teamwork is almost unmatched which sets them apart from most roaming guilds that are focused on individual play, having fought almost every roaming guild in the game at some point they stand out as pretty special.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

EremiteAngel.9765

which server is Trex in?

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

tbh when i die to t1 “roamers” its usually because i chased the single extremely tanky or mobile solo player for 5 minutes until he called his guildmates to gank or happened to run into some other 1-5 randoms and i just get overwhelmed. so yeah i die a lot but … well, take that as you will. you wanna call them “strong” or “skilled” or whatever… yeah. thats gotta be it.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

They’re on AR i think. I also used to be in a guild [lion] that quite a few members of Trex were in. Top notch players and it was always a pleasure to roam with them. Another guild up there on the level of Trex is BOZ who are currently on YB. They’re extremely well organized and i frequently see them wipe much larger numbers than they have. SNKY is pretty good as well, they were on FC i think. You’d be surprised how many really skilled guilds there are on smaller servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

didnt u hear about xx guild moved to BG to look for more fight?

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

strongest sever is yak

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

strongest sever is yak

lol

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Taobella.6597

reason no matter what sever we pair up with everyone hate us!

in WvW

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

Reset night begs to differ

Attachments:

HoD
Lyyneheim

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

They’re on AR i think. I also used to be in a guild [lion] that quite a few members of Trex were in. Top notch players and it was always a pleasure to roam with them. Another guild up there on the level of Trex is BOZ who are currently on YB. They’re extremely well organized and i frequently see them wipe much larger numbers than they have. SNKY is pretty good as well, they were on FC i think. You’d be surprised how many really skilled guilds there are on smaller servers.

Agreed, some pretty skilled small crews in T3 right now. I’m just hoping it doesn’t attract the lame “T1 roaming” crowd, who consists of 8-30 man groups lol

Dtox

in WvW

EremiteAngel.9765

Agreed, some pretty skilled small crews in T3 right now. I’m just hoping it doesn’t attract the lame “T1 roaming” crowd, who consists of 8-30 man groups lol

I would love to fight them in T1…and maybe see them versus the strong guilds in BG

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

I would love to fight them in T1…and maybe see them versus the strong guilds in BG

If you ever want to fight them, you’d have to transfer down. These aren’t the type of guilds that enjoy skill-less blobfest battles. Trex actually tranferred down before when YB got bloated and ended up moving up. So, don’t hold your breath on any of them moving up to T1. And speaking as someone who has fought against both them as well as the guilds on BG, BG wouldnt stand a chance in an even fight. They’d be farmed like pve mobs. The difference in skill is immediately noticeable.

in WvW

EremiteAngel.9765

If you ever want to fight them, you’d have to transfer down. These aren’t the type of guilds that enjoy skill-less blobfest battles. Trex actually tranferred down before when YB got bloated and ended up moving up. So, don’t hold your breath on any of them moving up to T1. And speaking as someone who has fought against both them as well as the guilds on BG, BG wouldnt stand a chance in an even fight. They’d be farmed like pve mobs. The difference in skill is immediately noticeable.

Who is competing with Trex now then?
Which other guilds are on par with them in T3?
Are there any videos on them?

in WvW

Nikkinella.8254

I have no idea who they’re up against now. I havent seen them in wvw lately or if they’re even still on AR. I’ve mostly been in spvp lately so I honestly don’t have a clue what they’re up to. I think we’re still linked to AR now, but I havent seen them lately. And yeah, they have plenty of videos on youtube, easy enough to find. And as for other guilds, I’d say BOZ is pretty high up there too in terms of skill and organization. I dont know if they’re on YB though or on AR, i never asked them. But I see them quite often.

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

Are there any stronk guilds on T1?

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Are there any stronk guilds on T1?

Not so much. Most your really good guilds are on less populated servers. The bigger servers simply count on numbers.

I know the server I am on has been facing some HUGE numbers 24 hours a day. Im in T2 and our “opponents” have been impossible to face. So all we can do is turtle, and hide behind seige, even then sometimes its not good enough.

So depending on how the linking goes, and what tier we end up on, I may transfer down to a less populated server. Fighting blobs is simply no fun.

in WvW

Taobella.6597

Yeah there some strong guilds on lower tier severs there fun to fight

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I believe tRex has fought in T1 recently during some links. When running 5+ deep they have little trouble mowing over 2-3 times their number. Their necro bombs are to be both feared and respected. There is no powering them down when the guardians and tempests are playing in their set.

I have fought with and against them (more against) and can say without question they are the toughest skirmish crew actively playing by a large margin. The only guild I steer clear of when they are grouped up… course our guild lights a fire under them when we see them off soloing since it is about the only chance we have of dropping them.

Great build synergy but most importantly disciplined. You don’t catch them over extending for a kill. Guilds like QQ are typically easy to draw out and catch one too far from their pack.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

I believe tRex has fought in T1 recently during some links. When running 5+ deep they have little trouble mowing over 2-3 times their number. Their necro bombs are to be both feared and respected. There is no powering them down when the guardians and tempests are playing in their set.

I have fought with and against them (more against) and can say without question they are the toughest skirmish crew actively playing by a large margin. The only guild I steer clear of when they are grouped up… course our guild lights a fire under them when we see them off soloing since it is about the only chance we have of dropping them.

Great build synergy but most importantly disciplined. You don’t catch them over extending for a kill. Guilds like QQ are typically easy to draw out and catch one too far from their pack.

Haha I mean QQ can also run nothing but necros and supports and never die. But we like to have fun and not pretend we’re in the NFL. Epidemic spam + minstrels guards and eles do not indicate any level of skill, more like abuse of game mechanics.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

TC and Mag have some of the best WvW guilds. BG is basically an omniblob, so it trumps skill.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

Haha I mean QQ can also run nothing but necros and supports and never die. But we like to have fun and not pretend we’re in the NFL. Epidemic spam + minstrels guards and eles do not indicate any level of skill, more like abuse of game mechanics.

You still salty from losing to Mada’s power shatter + thief combo?

HoD
Lyyneheim

in WvW

Posted by: Novahh.7426

Novahh.7426

tRex is on FA from what I seen a few nights ago.

Guild Leader of The Legacy [OBEY]
Guardian – Legends Never [DIE]
Fort Aspenwood, WvW Rank: 2,675

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

BG with the best guilds?

Solid chuckle 5/7 lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Strength in numbers yarr yarr moar bodies to be gut.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Eleazar.9478

Eleazar.9478

no you dont. When we were linked with YB and fought you guys yall would end up calling a tag on us and then start rage jumping ad seige throwing

The strongest I saw of you guys was QQ and weren’t they just linked? BG’s roamers are usually just big havoc groups lol had to roll deep to get anything done there, but we did get better fights from bg then mag. and on off hours I found some pretty good duelers.
“Mag im sorry but AJing with blobs is not a fight server” and Yb has some pretty good players was supirsed when i got linked with them they’re actually very cool peeps when they’re on your team, specifically these 3 guys from BOO are the fn kitten.

that’s my 2 cents

[Snky] FC don’t worry I’m just a scrub until I’m OP

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

That comp makes you into a tiny GWEN, slow but strong.
Only problem is, little GWEN loses to big GWEN because it can’t retreat.
Which in t1 means they get blobbed down, a lot. Like every other group to try that.

Which is why they all go down tier/evaporate.