BG is dominating League

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

What happened? O.o They seemed weak pre season but I guess once season started they got serious and crushing everyone now

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

What happened? O.o They seemed weak pre season but I guess once season started they got serious and crushing everyone now

BG has always been the strongest. They just say they are not and take time off to recruit more and such. Same thing happened in season 1.

What I do not understand is why TC is doubling teaming JQ with BG instead of JQ and TC double teaming BG. Same thing happened in season one with SoR. Makes no sense to me but to each their own I guess.

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: Monsteratic.5487

Monsteratic.5487

BG just has so much coverage it’s difficult to compete. For JQ at least, we have two borderlands unmanned almost, and barley a queue on our home BL. Not to mention BG zergs bloodlust so you know how that goes….

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

TC isn’t part of a double team with BG. TC is focusing more on JQ for one reason, JQ is closest in score. Taking points away from JQ is a smart strategy to try to get second this week.

That said…. who really cares about the blobfest known as T1.

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: RenobJC.3417

RenobJC.3417

BG also had 3 maps without queue (only ebg had queue).

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: oublie ca.4752

oublie ca.4752

BG and JQ was almost equals in ppt saturday your point is not good.

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Sardonia.8196

TC isn’t part of a double team with BG. TC is focusing more on JQ for one reason, JQ is closest in score. Taking points away from JQ is a smart strategy to try to get second this week.

That said…. who really cares about the blobfest known as T1.

Well I guess that is true, however, 2nd or 3rd means really nothing. Technically 1st means nothing either besides who has better coverage. I just would think that servers may try to fight against BG so not to have BG win again and knock them down a few levels mentally. This may make other weeks a little easier for other servers since it will help demotivate some of their bandwagoner’s.

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Sardonia.8196

BG also had 3 maps without queue (only ebg had queue).

I would love to see a screen shot of that since I do not really believe it.

BG is dominating League

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum