BL Buff....umm hello?

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

So, we have had a reset and a few days to see how the buff works, yet still no comment by any Dev about the general forum consensus regarding the buff. I know we are the minority and all but the general population in WvW seems to have fallen. Maybe its a certain dragon pulling the masses away but I feel a lot of people have just given up with the blowout matches being even more severe with this buff. When will we hear from those that dictate the way the game we love works?

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Carter said they`d wait seven weeks to see how things went.
Don`t expect any sensible hot patches any time soon, or at all..

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

(edited by Fishbait.6723)

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Joey.2769

See I don’t understand how you can do such major changes and then not stay communicating with the community about them. Why not have a WvW survey that everyone can take 1 time per account to gauge how people feel. Put the option in the “b” tab.

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

You guys are never satisfied. You think the population declined. Actually this was ANET’s plan to eliminate the queue issue!

yes, i am jk.

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Posted by: Dreary Yew.5187

Dreary Yew.5187

IMO, The points gained from Bloodlust are way too much. I’m on TC currently matched against BG and JQ, and no matter what the PPT is, the server that has the most bloodlust gains more points. I really don’t think this replacement for orbs was a good idea. I like the idea of a server-wide buff, but bloodlust is too powerful. Orbs were removed for being too powerful as well as certain hacks allowing people to move them at will, but the bloodlust is just so much more powerful than orbs it’s sickening.

The points don’t bother me THAT much, it’s mostly the insane buffs servers get when they have all 3 bloodlust stacks. Bloodlust was also meant to encourage small team play, but since it’s so powerful, you have server zergs rolling through claiming bloodlust. At least that’s what BG and JQ are doing at the moment.

[STUN] Guardian and Altoholic
i7 4770k Haswell 4.8GHz GTX 780 16Gb DDR3

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Joey.2769

You guys are never satisfied. You think the population declined. Actually this was ANET’s plan to eliminate the queue issue!

yes, i am jk.

Well…kitten ! (Slow clap) well played well played indeed…

/ <.<

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

BL Buff....umm hello?

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

IMO, The points gained from Bloodlust are way too much. I’m on TC currently matched against BG and JQ, and no matter what the PPT is, the server that has the most bloodlust gains more points. I really don’t think this replacement for orbs was a good idea. I like the idea of a server-wide buff, but bloodlust is too powerful. Orbs were removed for being too powerful as well as certain hacks allowing people to move them at will, but the bloodlust is just so much more powerful than orbs it’s sickening.

The points don’t bother me THAT much, it’s mostly the insane buffs servers get when they have all 3 bloodlust stacks. Bloodlust was also meant to encourage small team play, but since it’s so powerful, you have server zergs rolling through claiming bloodlust. At least that’s what BG and JQ are doing at the moment.

I literally said that this was going to happen well before they even implemented it, as soon as I heard about it…but yet…these developers seem to have their own vision of WvW that I have yet to understand…I can tell you whoever is in charge of the direction of WvW wouldn’t be fit to scrape the bottom of my boot at my consulting company lol

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]