BL jumping puzzles?

BL jumping puzzles?

in WvW

Posted by: Pelto.9364

Pelto.9364

Old jumping puzzles are gone – including the secret room. Is there new jp in the new bl maps?

BL jumping puzzles?

in WvW

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

No. This has been already answered in FAQs and QAs.

The new borderlands do not have jumping puzzles.

But you can still do the Obsidian one.

We don’t know if the old Alpine maps may get reworked and lose their jumping puzzles, though.

Personally, I would move the 3 Alpine puzzles to ‘annexes’ in the Obsidian Sanctum that you access from 3 spots around the lower floor in the first room. 3 portals that send you to 3 ‘fractal isles’ floating somewhere in the same map, but out of view.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

BL jumping puzzles?

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Personally, I would move the 3 Alpine puzzles to ‘annexes’ in the Obsidian Sanctum that you access from 3 spots around the lower floor in the first room. 3 portals that send you to 3 ‘fractal isles’ floating somewhere in the same map, but out of view.

I like this idea, although you probably don’t need 3 of them since they are copies (other than for achievement which can just be merged into one).

EDIT: I personally wish there was a capture point at the top that if taken by your server would grand some buff to it (like magic find or increased gold from kills not power or anything). I think that OS is a megea-server map though so it would be hard to determine what server get’s the buff but I supposed it could be ‘all green’ or ‘all blue’ servers.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

(edited by Pink Ninja Man.4375)

BL jumping puzzles?

in WvW

Posted by: Howl.2498

Howl.2498

gone – including the secret room.

There is still a secret room, however… It’s a bit tricky to get to, but worth finding.