BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Q:

How long for anet to get us a fix for a bug that screwed up 2 match up in a row ?

If we needed to know that anet dont give a kitten about wvw player, we know.

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

A:

We have been looking hard into this issue and we believe we’ve figured out the source. It will get fixed as soon as we possibly can.

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

I’m amazed to see the amount of detail in this very interesting topic..

So you’re claiming that THE blue Dolly is bugged? I’ll keep my eyes open next time I’m roaming EB for that blue dolly..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

So you’re claiming that THE blue Dolly is bugged? I’ll keep my eyes open next time I’m roaming EB for that blue dolly..

It is a well known glitch. Blue team (whatever server) does not get supply to half of their towers/SM because the Yaks are glitched.

Yes he needed more data, no you did not have to be a prick

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

if you need more details about the bug itself there are multiple threads in the bug forum about it.

I’d be interested in knowing when we can expect a fix, too. This does have a bad effect on the blue team, and the new matchup system requires ratings to be correct, and that in turn requires matches to be fair.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

The two yaks which service QL, Durios, and SM are bugged in EBG and have been for a couple days now. QL/Durios/SM are not able to be upgraded as a result of this bug.

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

How can that happen? Only two camps screwed? Not able to upgrade SM (at least it’s way harder now) and two towers? Is Abaddon still arround and screws up the fabrics of the GW2 universe?

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Its bubbles the deep sea dragon. Ruining your wuvwuv’s.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Yeah, at least let the blue dolyaks give up their supplies when it wanders to our castle.

Dolyaks in general are bugged. It is quite common for the client dolyak and server dolyak to be really out of sync on its return runs.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

As a commander on a currently blue team, I hope this gets fixed ASAP. It’s really frustrating that we can’t upgrade Quentin Lake or Durios.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

I thought I saw something in the most recent patch notes about this being fixed?

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

BLUE DOLYAK BUGGED in EB

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Yeah it was fixed last night.