#BREAKTHECHAINS

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Dear Anet,

right now there are few servers that are fightings other servers for a long time.
It would be great if you would look on these matchups and manualkly adjust next week reset so you will break these chains and servers will be allowed to go up/down based on their performance.
For example, check Arborstone and DL how they are doing and the gap between Baruch and Arborstone.

#BREAKTHECHAINS

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

WvW forums?

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Hule.8794

Devs dont read wvw forums

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

And they do not make match ups, thats done:
90% by you, i.e. how you play, and 10% by a random roll

If you want to push arbor up: Loose higher

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Devs dont read wvw forums

They do. They just dont answer because all they can say would disappoint the playerbase.

~ Gandara

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Reset-night-wish/first#post4215783

Just post in this already existing topic.

Oh, its your topic.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Baron Oakley.1539

Baron Oakley.1539

They’ve never manually adjusted them before and I can understand why – then they’d be asked to do it all the time.

This week you actually had about a ~33% chance of being put in T6, seems that the RNG gods really hate you guys. Start praying to them now for a better matchup next week, it’s more likely for that to work than asking for manual adjustment on the forums.

If you don’t think the RNG gods are responsive to prayers, you are probably right. Sacrificial offerings would be more effective. To do this, run up to the enemy spawn en masse, and /kneel before it. Allow the enemy to stomp you. (which will give them war score) Do this repeatedly. Don’t forget to also offer up your entire bl and corner of EB to the enemy servers.

The situation sucks, I know – but honestly the only way out is a combination of your rating dropping low enough as well as some luck with the RNG roll.

Tar Telemmaite
Northern Shiverpeaks – NSP Pride!

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Hang in there, guys. Big changes, coming soon.

Although, closely examining this forensic data, I have to point out that you just fought different servers a month and a half ago, so what are you complaining about?

Attachments:

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

(edited by msalakka.4653)

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Hule.8794

Well maybe because we dont waht to fight them for next several weeks again. And we know they outblob us heavily, and well one of last servers we fought 1,5 month ago was FSP, so we kind of know that As have enought manpower top fight them sucesfully and move up in ranks fast. They just need to cross the points gap that is there. And withou manual adjusting it will take months to make it.

And dont forget we are in the middle of roster. This should not be possible in the middle of the roster.

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I know, I was joking. I felt bad for you guys looking at that server history. It seems awfully boring.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

They’ve never manually adjusted them before….

Actually they have. There have been a couple situations with the server ranks in T9 being in an unbreakable situation, due to the madness of the ranking arithmetic. Anet manually juiced the scores of a couple of the lowest ranked servers in order to break up the situation, and it worked.

Ring of Fire, Arborstone and Drakkar Lake are currently in a similar situation. We’ve been fighting one or the other, or both at the same time for several weeks now. Unfortunately, we on RoF have far too much pride to simply lay down our weapons and sandbag our way out of the situation.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

#BREAKTHECHAINS

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

That was a One time Action when the match-making procedure was buggy, and they finally started to believe us that it was buggy. Shortly afterwards random was added to fix the bug.

Now the score slowly adapt your change to loose you favored enemy increases from week to week.

And if this doe not work there is the next season, where bigger adaptions can take place faster. Only problem is that in-season and in-between-season strength of servers is rather different due to the reward bandwaggoning.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)