Broken orb alters

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: nvidia.3765

nvidia.3765

This is not a hacker or exploit problem, it is a ANET problem. On my server it is happening every single night. Common ANET, this is has been happening for weeks, fix this before you implement any Halloween or whatever. Fix the current game before you do new stuff.

(edited by nvidia.3765)

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: Hakato.9650

Hakato.9650

Pay attention to the quaggons my dear child. Pay attention to the quaggons. Has nothing to do with ANET having a problem. It has something to do with people not understanding the power of the quaggons. Why do you think there are things such as (Power Nodes)

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader
Main Toon – Razzer Fel Level 80 Warrior

Broken orb alters

in WvW

nvidia.3765

We own all the quaggen camps

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Hakato.9650

Then don’t forget about the weather node in the middle when it pops up. And this altar being destroyed won’t happen anymore. Besides I’ve heard reports of altars being repair if you get a group to spam F next to it.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

Broken orb alters

in WvW

nvidia.3765

The stuff is bugged out for weeks now. The bug is real and ANET refuses to address it.

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: Daish.6139

Daish.6139

the alter in a keep my server owned was destoryed

i picked the orb up then placed it back in the 0% hp destoryed on the ground alter

it repaired the alter back to 5% hp the alter then slowly regained hp back to 100%

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Hakato.9650

^^^^^^ and the weather nodes are what destroyed the altar. What do you think the thunder is for and why none of the altars are covered by a roof besides one. (I think, not sure if etheron/askalion/shada has a roof over it or not.)

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – FIST Leader

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: KevinK.9182

KevinK.9182

pick up the orb and ask some1 to repair the altar. cannot repair when orb on the ground.

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: Youniverse.4395

Youniverse.4395

No the altars are bugged. Yesterday in our enemy’s BL, we owned all 3 keeps and in all 3 keeps the altars were destroyed. We had the orb but nowhere to place it. It’s not repairable when it should be.

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: Kralous.7563

Kralous.7563

On our west borderland, we have the orb in the hills keep that we own, and the map says there’s an orb in the very N altar, and in the hills keep altar.

Apparently there are 4 orbs in our matchup. (Not really, the N one is a phantom, shows on the map, not actually in the altar)

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

As of 2 builds ago, the Altar of Power within the West keep of the Borderlands (Dreaming Bay, Ascension Bay, Dreadfall Bay) cannot be repaired once it is broken. The Altar only comes back when the keep is first captured. It’s very

Before anyone says: “Hit F to repair it”, this does not work. You are stuck with the option of “Place Orb of Power”, even when you aren’t holding the Orb. This isn’t about Quaggens or any other nonsense.

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: ElSdE.3215

ElSdE.3215

You guys do know there are fly hackers that can kill the alter right….

Broken orb alters

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

People rarely fly hack. With the West Keep, it’s usually Thieves and Elementalists breaking in exploiting with “certain abilities”