Backstabin Guilds and Players

in WvW

Posted by: Ryuherz.9345

Ryuherz.9345

Backstabin Guilds and Players abadonin their homelands to change to winer servers !!!

It hapens alot times thats why some servers hawe suc hard work to push and win a matchup im WvW.
I am playin on ring of fire these 2-3 weeks i playin on my homeland WvW is a nightmare.
The numbers what the enemie hawe is jst to meny.You take tower takes your ages in the other sec they take it back already.We putin so meny strategies out defendin pushin and so on bud the numbers from the oposite team is overhelmin and jst beat your stamina and will to fight back !!

The bigest problem what i think there is im WvW is how moch players form 1 team can enter the borderlands becue last day i neded to wait im quene bud what hapened the oposite team had more numbers on the borderlands then us so how shold you beat sombody with biger numbers if your server players cant enter the quene ???

We had spys im ring of fire and guilds abadoned us to change server to join the winer teams i am sure alot other server hapened the same thing.

It shold been stoped alot longer before this patch and i think that transfer cost gems doesnt gona change alot and for me isnt a big deal,

It wil hapen again the backstabin !!!

in WvW

Posted by: KjeldjuH.2915

KjeldjuH.2915

Are you drunk or what? :d

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

If you had a queue your numbers were equal.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Ryuherz.9345

Are you drunk or what? :d

No i am not.
Its more the bad english what i hawe.
Stil my point is there what i wrote it hapens and wil hapen !!!

in WvW

Ryuherz.9345

I am prety sure you are wrong becuse we tryet to defend the castle yestrday and their numbers been twice then we had and i stil neded to wait im quene before i entered the borderland !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

I am prety sure you are wrong becuse we tryet to defend the castle yestrday and their numbers been twice then we had and i stil neded to wait im quene before i entered the borderland !!!!

He’s right if both servers have queues you have equal numbers. It’s hardly the other team’s fault if your players are off killing moas.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I guess the queueing system could have bugged out. But i think it’s far more likely that your forces were too spread out or uncoordinated.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

Dem jumping puzzles >.< losing castles for pvpers since 1952!

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

The thing that happened yesterday was that our PUG zerg was facing a really coordinated and disciplined guild team. [XT] well deserved wiping us few times, but I can see why Ryuherz is a bit sour about it, as we don’t see guilds that can put 30-40 ppl on the battlefield in T8 ([XT] recently transferred from Blacktide to RoS) and don’t have experience fighting them. I know it felt like being hit by a truck, but it only shows us that we need to improve a lot.

You can’t expect to win vs. coordinated ppl sitting on voice comms when half of our people seem to ignore team chat most of the time

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Backstabin Guilds and Players abadonin their homelands to change to winer servers !!!

It hapens alot times thats why some servers hawe suc hard work to push and win a matchup im WvW.
I am playin on ring of fire these 2-3 weeks i playin on my homeland WvW is a nightmare.
The numbers what the enemie hawe is jst to meny.You take tower takes your ages in the other sec they take it back already.We putin so meny strategies out defendin pushin and so on bud the numbers from the oposite team is overhelmin and jst beat your stamina and will to fight back !!

The bigest problem what i think there is im WvW is how moch players form 1 team can enter the borderlands becue last day i neded to wait im quene bud what hapened the oposite team had more numbers on the borderlands then us so how shold you beat sombody with biger numbers if your server players cant enter the quene ???

We had spys im ring of fire and guilds abadoned us to change server to join the winer teams i am sure alot other server hapened the same thing.

It shold been stoped alot longer before this patch and i think that transfer cost gems doesnt gona change alot and for me isnt a big deal,

It wil hapen again the backstabin !!!

This needs to be an epic song. Probably Country and Western.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

The thing that happened yesterday was that our PUG zerg was facing a really coordinated and disciplined guild team. [XT] well deserved wiping us few times, but I can see why Ryuherz is a bit sour about it, as we don’t see guilds that can put 30-40 ppl on the battlefield in T8 ([XT] recently transferred from Blacktide to RoS) and don’t have experience fighting them. I know it felt like being hit by a truck, but it only shows us that we need to improve a lot.

You can’t expect to win vs. coordinated ppl sitting on voice comms when half of our people seem to ignore team chat most of the time

With a decent commander, a sprinkling of siege, some effective scouting, and secured supplies, you can do just fine But having a team of headless chickens never works (from experience).

How is the matchup for RoF this week? Even? Is this just a “we lost a tower to a zerg when we didn’t know how to defend” QQ thread? Or is it like GH was last week?

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

in WvW

pejot.4806

The matchup is more balanced than it was last week, there’s 20k difference between 1st and 3rd team (and it’s one of the most balanced results in EU atm). Odds are clearly in favor of RoS in prime time when they have their recently transferred guilds pushing both us and UW hard, but it’s still nothing like the full pie that GH had last week.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Yep GH last week it was really a suicide to log to WvW.
This week it is better. It should be good, if only players will listed to commander and some new commander wont bunnyhop on BL. When I got sign, I usually lead and wait for squad , adn never port and go elswhere. But I saw yesterday some commander that was really bunnyhoping throught waypoints. He also make me laught when he was crying that nobody follows him. But nobody knew where he would be in next minute.

But some great comm on RoF are still trying.

in WvW

Ryuherz.9345

Yes we tryn to altest defend bud if you callin this a balance fight then i hawe no idea whats goin on!!!

in WvW

pejot.4806

I’m not telling it’s even fight all the time, everywhere. But if you take a look at http://mos.millenium.org/matchups, you will see that our matchup’s scores have least point differences. We have both better and worse (mostly in prime time when RoS guilds come in full force) moments.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Can someone give me a 2 sentence summary of what this is about?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

pejot.4806

Short summary? People being upset, when getting stopmped by some recent transfers of our opponents

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Pffft. Just fight it out on map and people will feel better!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Regarding numbers and whatnot…

Don’t give up, Ryuherz

Watch this. Watch how this small group WRECKS the Larger Ones.

Watch the map. They stay in a tight formation, are constantly moving, and are constantly BUFFED.

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

(edited by Ejiofor.4801)