Bad daily replacements, change or revert :)

in WvW

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

World Ranker – 10,000 WXP, so we got this on our daily which pretty much replaced 5 sentry or 3 camps which is less than 1,000 WXP minus the guards, now we have to do nearly 10 times the work which is imbalanced and unfavorable.

Master of Ruins – Extremely dull and boring considering you get zero WXP for the effort here, I would prefer sentry, camps, or restorer instead of this rubbish.

I love the change up of dailies, it’s refreshing to have something new but please KEEP IT IN BALANCE and think it through first before updating

Some of us work long days and only have limited playtime each day to get our daily achievements done, I don’t really feel like running around WvW for 2-3 hours instead of 1 hour or less depending on the current match up which could be bad or the late hours we log on to play that has not much activity going on.

My thoughts on the subject and change,

World Ranker – should be one level

Ruins – should give some WXP at least with a internal cool down to prevent spam capping with an enemy but allow legit capping(running from 1 area to the next and FULLY raising the bar) to benefit from some WXP equal to a sentry or so.

(edited by Osi.3504)

in WvW

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

but please KEEP IT IN BALANCE and think it through first

you are asking ANet for the 2 things they have proved to be incapable of doing since release.

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I agree world ranker should be one level, but i think the master of the ruins daily is fine. It wasn’t difficult to complete per-say and i got some good fights from it.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Ruins – should give some WXP at least with a internal cool down to prevent spam capping with an enemy but allow legit capping(running from 1 area to the next and FULLY raising the bar) to benefit from some WXP equal to a sentry or so.

I think it is extremely important to keep WXP and PPT out of the ruins, no interest in zergs in there.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

World Ranker is no problem to me as I usually get at least 2 Wxp ranks a day, however, you are right it should just be 1, 2 is too much.

Master of Ruins started doing it yesterday but after standing in 2 circles, was bored to tears, could not be bothered with the other 3…

I stopped chasing achievement points ages ago so I will NEVER BOTHER completing this utterly useless daily task. I will however have a quiet chuckle to myself every now and again thinking about all the ‘mindless drone’ achievement chaser players wasting there life doing this…lol

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

I think it is extremely important to keep WXP and PPT out of the ruins, no interest in zergs in there.

AP hunters ‘having’ to go ruins for daily will being both PPT and WXP to the ruins as they get ganked

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

WvW is inherently unbalanced and this needs to be reflected in the dailies as well /anet dev.

in WvW

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

World Ranker needs to go. It is 10x the amount of work as the other dailies.

I got this done by getting two drops of wvw experience and transferring to a lvl 1 alt. The lvl 1 characters need less than 5k exp to rank up.

Basically, we’ll have to hoard the consumables, as this daily will take hours otherwise.

There was also a new daily the other day for spending 25 badges.

The Ruins capper is extremely slow and boring. Maybe more mobs on the cap, or gold/exp/karma rewards for a cap, or anything else.

The other one that needs to go is siege defender. This one can only be used if you have a tower, and if that tower is being defended, and if that tower is being attacked in some ways but not other ways (walking into a full gate Aoe is insta death, but repairing a trebled SM is trivial).

Please consider a generic spending supply daily.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

World ranker is the way it is because Anet wants you to spend laurels on WXP — the fewer laurels you have the more you feel compelled to log in every day to get them.