Badges of honor

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

Is there anything else planned for these?

I have nearly 3k of them in my bank. The armor available atm dont have the stats im looking for, neather do the trinkets or weapons tbh. Much better ones can be crafted or bought from the trader.

Are there any plans to make other things available to buy with them? Like weapon or armor skins, titles, recipes….
Anything at all tbh, i dont want to throw them away, but i dont want them cluttering my bank up either. They are taking up 11 bank slots atm.

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You can exchange them for siege equipment

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

Is there anything else planned for these?

I have nearly 3k of them in my bank. The armor available atm dont have the stats im looking for, neather do the trinkets or weapons tbh. Much better ones can be crafted or bought from the trader.

Are there any plans to make other things available to buy with them? Like weapon or armor skins, titles, recipes….
Anything at all tbh, i dont want to throw them away, but i dont want them cluttering my bank up either. They are taking up 11 bank slots atm.

Save them. New items will arrive in the next patch.

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

When my Badges starting taking up more space than 1 bank tab (7500 Badges), I just started building Omega Golems with the leftovers.

And yeah, we’ll get more stuff to buy in the next patch. Hopefully it will not be disappointing.

When they finally get around to introducing Ascended Gear in WvW is anyone’s guess.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

ty gor the replies

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

I hope they will give us the new ascended gear from Badges in the next patch. I was tired of waiting and just spent my 2500+ badges in Invaders armour and weapons. At least dont have to grind AC Exploration to have PVT gear.

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Im wondering how much each piece will be.

Currently its easier to get ascended gear in fotm than pvt gear.

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Ascended gear for badges and maybe for karma would be great. Because I don’t play dungeons (nor FotM) and am not in a guild (well my own personal one to avoid invite spam) it would take like forever to acquire multiple ascended pcs. with laurels only.

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I don’t think it will be worth it to purchase it with Badges unless you are a hard core WvW’ player who wouldn’t touch FotM with a stick.

That being said, I am very interested in these new skins that Arena Net are talking about, so I will hold on hard to whatever badges I can scrap together until then.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

Although I too am saving mine in hopes for ascended gear… I highly doubt it will be bought with badges through WvW. Nearly every time they released new ascended gear they’ve come out with new tokens or methods of getting tokens to buying it, so we’ll most likely get a WvW daily/monthly that gives us Laurels to buy them with or a whole new token system.

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

I demand Ascended Trinkets for these or weapons or wtv

I took an arrow to the knee

Badges of honor

in WvW

Posted by: Kaisareia.1785

Kaisareia.1785

just take item and salvage them