Ban the hackers from SBI,

in WvW

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

(yes the ones who just hacked into eb keep), thanks.

or do we need to buy a cash shop item to get hackers banned now ? (genuine support question).

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Take as many screenshots as you can.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

A cash shop item would be preferable to what we have now.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

The lack of an “exploits” option in reports has been requested a few times, and would help the game in general.

As is, the procecss of reporting a hacker is incredibly difficult because you need screenshots plus you can’t really name people either here.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

or do we need to buy a cash shop item to get hackers banned now ? (genuine support question).

Cash shop item? No

Using common sense to take screen shots or recorded footage, as well as properly reporting them, so that there is evidence of your accusation ? Yes

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Cash shop item? No

Using common sense to take screen shots or recorded footage, as well as properly reporting them, so that there is evidence of your accusation ? Yes

Well, I certainly don’t appreciate the Cash shop insinuation either and I agree that these methods are effective, but getting video footage is kinda hard because these things are kind of hard to anticipate unless you’re ready to record wvw at any time and WvW can still be somewhat straining on some of the potatoes we play WvW on. Screenshots are of course, what everyone can do, but depending on the kind of exploit, you really have to be attentive to catch them in the act especially when you have to wonder if it’s truly illegitimate.

On the other hand if anyone does play wvw on a potato and still manages to record footage, I’m all ears too. =p

In any case, I still think more options for reporting would be nice, as long as they punish abusers.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Cash shop item? No

LOL. You thing people would be complaining about hackers all the time if Anet actually acted on reports (yes, reports complete with screenshots, video capture)? Fact is that enforcement is practically nonexistent, hence the cash shop “request.”

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Cash shop item? No

LOL. You thing people would be complaining about hackers all the time if Anet actually acted on reports (yes, reports complete with screenshots, video capture)? Fact is that enforcement is practically nonexistent, hence the cash shop “request.”

Having personally seen a dev come on my server and catch a hacker, on three seperated occasions, shortly after reporting them, I am not so jaded. I have also simply PMed, the dev who has posted on this topic multiple times, and have them take action, leads me to believe posters often do little more then post unspecified complaints.

As well, I have, on these very forums, seena video of me, accusing me of hacking, because some newer player assumed an engineer using slick shoes+rocket boots in PvP was a hacking teleport. I happened to be recording that match myself and posted it in that same thread, to educate the accusing poster of how the skills worked at the time.

So I feel it is reasonable to request actual evidence, and not accept unsupported accusation.

(edited by dancingmonkey.4902)

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Yes, please take screenshots/videos and ban them if they’re actually exploiting. Seriously, we don’t want them either if they’re doing it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: Paulie.6215

Paulie.6215

This is also happening with Maguuma. I saw them do it last night.

(and I’m on Maguuma)

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Come on man! T3 is the fite tier! All we want to do is fite fair fites guild vs guild in wide open fields and even numbers. We would never blob, ppt, or hack to take a meaningless objective…

I can’t even type it with a straight face.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

This is also happening with Maguuma. I saw them do it last night.

(and I’m on Maguuma)

This again? How many times must I defend the honor of my guild on Maguuma? We don’t hack. We use Mesmers.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: Hitsuke.5304

Hitsuke.5304

Don’t worry, it’s not solely restricted to your server. We’ve been facing Augory Rock and Drakkar Lake this week (Aurora Glade) and AR is rife with teleporters & speed hackers. We’ve even seen a few from Drakkar as well.

This isn’t merely a case of one or two people seeing them either, there’s been 20 to 30 of us on Teamspeak laughing at them as they speed past us like Usain Bolt on amphetamine.

It’s getting ridiculous now tbh