Baruch Bay Vs Piken Square Vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

You Piken turned into the Angry Birds… how many of you were there?

Blob – 1, as always.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

If points are not relevant this week anymore, we still have the fights :-)

That is the only relevant thing!

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

You Piken turned into the Angry Birds… how many of you were there?

Blob – 1, as always.

Not quite accurate.
They joined together in Hills, but we also faced GH and WiC and they were sometimes together, but some others they had their own group.

And no. Points are not that relevant this week. If only, to have a more peaceful time next week.

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

And no. Points are not that relevant this week. If only, to have a more peaceful time next week.

Like I said, fights are the only relevant thing!

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Bokassa.5396

Bokassa.5396

Best greetings to our old friends from Deso — Bulls and DsD guys. We finally got chance to meet each other in the field and it was kinda tough.

As you might know, we don’t like blobbing and our guild always tries to play on its own, but lots of intersting fights begin when it’s too late for us. Usually we start with 18-22 ppl, but in ~3 hours only ~15 stay, so we have to, let’s say, care about allies (WIC, thumbs up).

My feeling is that we were acting as separate warbands (in Hills and the supply camp to the north of it) and probably it’s not the worst way to deal with blobs while contributing with meaningful play.

Nevertheless, we don’t mind fighting against blobs with smaller numbers if all the skills are used correctly without delays, and yesterday it was mostly fine with that (on comparison to what’s going on in T1).

Bokassa
Golden Horde [GH]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Second Law had some great farm (fights) in EB last night, thanks to everyone on all sides

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

It was nice on Hills, but after we did the same in Bay we seemed to open Pandora´s box xDD You Piken turned into the Angry Birds… how many of you were there?
When I left, you had set your feet hard in Hills

Given the fact there was three raids on the map, and you only met two of them, one can calculate there was a little more than 45-50 people.
At the same time, our raid(RuNL) collected badges north of the bay.

In our country we have a saying: “Fear has big eyes”.
It feels like when you see more than one tag, you are starting to believe that more enemies than u. Although I’m sure you had a map as well as our full.

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

in WvW

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

Hi, we also met you.
We were bouncing from one target to another.
True that red characters are quite more conspicuous, but still, there was a lot of people together over there when you decided to get Hills back.

Don´t get me wrong, I know that was just circunstancial. We also met different groups up in the camp North Hills raiding separatedly shortly after. And they were a harder challenge than the full berserker überblobs from some other servers…
That´s why we´d like you to keep the tier and Augury to tier up.

Cya next Thursday ;-)

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Baruch, Piken, you truly have Gandara’s condolences after the AC buff this patch. We can only imagine the pain. ;-P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Oh my god this patch, rams has become useless, reinforced gates now cost 3 arrow carts instead of supplys and money (lol), and in 30 secs you can easily take down a paper made gate…

I think wvw is becoming more and more anti-guild and more and more pro-pug.

“Hey a paper made gate!
Wait, it’s not it’s reinfroced, look inside, 3 arrow carts”

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

Y0o0o0o guys,

GW is lost, there is no more solo roaming around nomore.

Iam getting bored finding no1 to fight as a solo roamer other then a thief who kills me since hes better or not able to kill him since he runs:p.

To gief me back dome pleasure in game (since i revuse to run with the zerg) i ask for duals behind windmill spot. Just wisp me ingame and i will be there:p

No fear…iam a nerfed mesmer trying new built:p

regards.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Can’t wait to come back and fight PS and BB again was pretty epic last week thats for sure. Looking forward to more of the same.

in WvW

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Fight from Hills in Riverside (24.4.2013 – yesterday):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSLcnRvuSX8

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Y0o0o0o guys,

GW is lost, there is no more solo roaming around nomore.

Iam getting bored finding no1 to fight as a solo roamer other then a thief who kills me since hes better or not able to kill him since he runs:p.

To gief me back dome pleasure in game (since i revuse to run with the zerg) i ask for duals behind windmill spot. Just wisp me ingame and i will be there:p

No fear…iam a nerfed mesmer trying new built:p

regards.

Contact our Fencing Master Tikiitaka for duels.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

i think you will al agree that Hunters should be prohibited in WvW. I mean, that much dps with the freaking arrows is just not normal.

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in WvW

loseros.5912

Buying superior arrow carts. I pay very well.
Buying trebs also, I pay very well.

Today I’ve seen a siege at bay in ps bl, more than 30 arrow carts (both sides included) spent in less than an hou… that’s 1 per 2 minutes… HOLY kitten!!!!

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

So it used to be that guilds with healthy competitive spirit were training to get better at fighting.

Guess it’s time to drop all that kitten and start AC deployment training in open field tactics. 30 k per second 50 target cap FTW

PS :if anyone is confused ,yes, i am beeing sarcastic.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

We all are waiting for a new www game Graverr I;m not going to stay and use engines. It;s not www

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

To those BB in BB borders at the moment, attempting to “camp” the Piken spawn with your zerg, I think I might have set a record, It must of been about 15-20 of you that I managed to instagib on the guards when you tried ganking me!! I have never seen so many loot bags!!

I have a nice screenshot of all your corpses but no fraps, I think my kill count for the last 10 minutes is at about 27 now, thanks for the fun before I goto bed, but please get better at PvP!!

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

graverr.6473

To those BB in BB borders at the moment, attempting to “camp” the Piken spawn with your zerg, I think I might have set a record, It must of been about 15-20 of you that I managed to instagib on the guards when you tried ganking me!! I have never seen so many loot bags!!

I have a nice screenshot of all your corpses but no fraps, I think my kill count for the last 10 minutes is at about 27 now, thanks for the fun before I goto bed, but please get better at PvP!!

Your pvp skill must be so awesome pressing 1 on an arrowcart is serious business nowdays you know.Next time pls fraps so we can all learn from you cuz rotation is so hard .You press 1,2,3 or 2,1,3?Need info asap.I want to be uber pvp player too.

Ps :Yes, i guess is sarcasm day in some zodiac plane or something

(edited by graverr.6473)

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Your pvp skill must be so awesome pressing 1 on an arrowcart is serious business nowdays you know.Next time pls fraps so we can all learn from you cuz rotation is so hard .You press 1,2,3 or 2,1,3?Need info asap.I want to be uber pvp player too.

I’m not even going to talk about the BB zergers that let me repeatedly temporal curtain them down from their ballista spot :P

Oh and I don’t include sIN in my generalisations of BB players, I spend a lot of time duelling your guildies

Mashup

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Zajo.5946

Zajo.5946

Guess server:

Step 1: Create a sizable force of 40 man.

Step 2: ( SvS – Siege.vs.Structure)
Build 2 trebs or 5 catas at a distance while standing behind waiting for the wall/door to go down.

Step 3: Enter the keep and immediatly start building more long range siege

Step 4: Redo SvS while standing beind waiting for wall/door to go down and have siege defending your 40 man and longrange siege

Step 5: When down build yet more siege to kill any possible siege inside the keep

Step 6: While pushing towards the open gap, build even more siege outside to defend the 40 man pushing forward

Step 7: Do everything to avoid any PvP what so ever

Step 8: Rinse and repeat.

Step 9: If opposition to strong, jump BL for some more PvD/SvS while the opposition thins out.

This was the turn out of yesterdays raid. Thank you guys for some sweet Pve action
But next time maybe you can skip the 500 siege deployments and dare to come a bit closer.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well I guess that settles it then. If you imply that even Legendary Guards have become arrowcarts, then arrowcarts are truly powerfull and OP. What’s next, catapults as strong as Siegerazer? Keep lords with trebuchets as arms?!?! They are mostly Norn after all.

in WvW

Posted by: Kitsune.4280

Kitsune.4280

Mobile arrowcarts, I think

in WvW

loseros.5912

And still EB towers flipping hands when with a coule of well placed AC you can deny those zergs…
Epic organization, sieges and less zergs they said
We’re going to buff the ac for that they said
People will react to that they said

WRONGGGGGGG only guilds did react. Everyone that is not in a guild is playing the same way

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

World of tanks arrow carts 2.0

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

I killed you Mr. Pro
it took me 10 days to catch you, but here we are
P.S 1-0 play again ?

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Privet!

Good GvG today against SPRT and RunL. Ty so much guys, we are tired the last combats but anyways has very fun today. We hope to repeat any day but not both guilds the same day.

Props for u SPRT and RunL

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in WvW

Posted by: dZeiP.5932

dZeiP.5932

I killed you Mr. Pro
it took me 10 days to catch you, but here we are
P.S 1-0 play again ?

Haha! Must be the lousiest hacker I have ever seen. Killed him 3-4 times today with a guildie -really pathetic!

Ser Roddrik – Warrior
Timo Taikuri – Mesmer
EXE (Executed), Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

Want to say Thank You for DsD again =)

It was really very funny. Good luck!

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

(edited by BloodyB.4320)

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Hello, BuLL is up for some GvG action, if you’re interested in arranging one just contact me ingame.

Have a good night!

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Sup haters make sure to deposit your souls to me this week. Looking forward to being back in t3. You should not play for points and let AR win this week. You get good action then hopefully riverside will be removed as server. Lets try keep t3 piken – bb – AR good work.

Love you cya tomorrow. kiss.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Want to say Thank You for DsD again =)

It was really very funny. Good luck!

yeeehh! 3-3 mate. We hope to break the tie soon, maybe one day in the future! ty mate.

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

You get good action then hopefully riverside will be removed as server. Lets try keep t3 piken – bb – AR good work.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!
You have to give us a break from ‘fighting’ them some weeks.

[Dius]

in WvW

graverr.6473

Hope you stacked a kittenload of superior Arrow Carts.

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Sup haters make sure to deposit your souls to me this week. Looking forward to being back in t3. You should not play for points and let AR win this week. You get good action then hopefully riverside will be removed as server. Lets try keep t3 piken – bb – AR good work.

Last 3 days you could find BB only after 23:00 , PS tick +400 all day, BB +400 all night.
I am waiting for AR to come and make the daytime more interesting

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

True saint maiden Sacrx d’Arc

:D

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Stop slacking Piken! Go check out our blobs in t2. T2 is hella fun cough

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

Stop slacking Piken! Go check out our blobs in t2. T2 is hella fun cough

No problem, push Kodash’s daily income up to zero and we will play with you

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

@Sacrx.6721…..lol mate funny how you bring this news ….but i agree with you…more guilds on AR that roam solo..or duo…..and they dont take the whole border after FG :P

PS: WB AR.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)