Baruch Bay and Seafarer's Rest doubleteam

in WvW

Posted by: andrew.7860

andrew.7860

1. you did a great mistake taking sfr garri. you wake up a sleeping dog. (we already won)
2. you lost every zerg fight in front of your spawn in bb border. you are not good in wvw, that’s why you lose.

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

There you go… nothing special.

I’m not sure why they are defending and talking crap after that picture. D;

in WvW

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Was interesting to watch SFR knock down doors and BB walk in and take them. I swore I saw Sfr holding their hands to show them where the lord was.

in WvW

Posted by: cheguardi.8691

cheguardi.8691

Heya From SFR, Deso, u Know this?
@ 9am —> WE (and not u) take in EB BB OVERLOOK.
@10am —> WE (and NOT u) take the BB garry in BB border Ofc…
Then, i dont know why u cry, for us all same.
Cya.

P.s. T3 FULL OFC (whit BB zerg inside )

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

This is Baruch POWAAA!!!

Keeping Baruch all 3 ruins for nearly the last 4h is only your fault…

It’s a bit hard to play against double the enemy numbers, even with capped maps. Was playing in EB last 2 hours and commanding for the last, it was an absolutely coordinated double team, no doubt about it. You were attacking on one side with SFR attacking on the other, never attacking each other. Same was going on all other 4 maps. When it’s done like that, you don’t have any people to spare for anything as you’re forced to run back and forth to defend on both flanks.

in WvW

Posted by: shadowolf.1364

shadowolf.1364

around 3 hours before the wvw tally came there were almost no important points belonging to Desolation. BB and SFR were fighting until the end and desolation not. It is amazing to see you whine when desolation WvW is so small…
Then we saw BB increasing it level greatly. they don t have anymore people snipping they prefere groups of 10 that relentlessly create awokes easy to win for them … So they score points and us not. That is how they won. Now as Darwin would say adapt or die.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

SFR has always been lame server for lame people every since it started winning something. About 99% of the server population have jumped into winning band wagon.

What else you can expect?

Well you did jump bandwagon in launch when we did go smaller server.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

All is fair in love and war.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in WvW

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

OP is wrong. I’m on SFR and been WvW’ing most of this afternoon. This is how it really went down. A few tags decided they wanted Deso to come 2nd, because they thought that Deso would be more challenging for the next match up. They therefore helped Deso suppress BB by leaving Deso alone and hitting BB assets only. There was no agreement. Personally I and a few others thought this was dumb, but they went ahead anyway. Eventually those commanders tag off, and others tagged up some time after and thought it made no sense to help Deso, and let BB and Deso duke it out without interference. They were not far from each other in points in the end, and I think BB, just got it. Credit to BB, they came back from 4000 points behind Deso this morning. For the record, we had relatively fewer players on because we already had the match in the bag, so we had small zergs mostly.

(edited by Vague Memory.2817)

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

OP is wrong. I’m on SFR and been WvW’ing most of this afternoon. This is how it really went down. A few tags decided they wanted Deso to come 2nd, because they thought that Deso would be more challenging for the next match up. They therefore helped Deso suppress BB by leaving Deso alone and hitting BB assets only. There was no agreement. Personally I and a few others thought this was dumb, but they went ahead anyway. Eventually those commanders tag off, and others tagged up some time after and thought it made no sense to help Deso, and let BB and Deso duke it out without interference. They were not far from each other in points in the end, and I think BB, just got it. Credit to BB, they came back from 4000 points behind Deso this morning.

lol

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Kraag Deadsoul.2789

Kraag Deadsoul.2789

It’s called karma.

After you intentionally tanked your rating to wind up in Silver League during Season 1 so you could roflstomp every server in the tournament, this is just the universe giving you what you deserve in Season 2. Deso whining about bad sportsmanship; comedy gold!

To all the other servers in gold league, hammer Deso the entire season and have absolutely zero mercy on them. You’ll be furthering the cause of poetic justice.

So many souls, so little time. ~ Kraag Deadsoul

in WvW

shadowolf.1364

magnusL we were like past week out numbered … friday to monday we almost have enough people from monday to friday there is no one in WvW…

in WvW

Posted by: ismablak.5948

ismablak.5948

in WvW

Posted by: andrew.7860

andrew.7860

Was interesting to watch SFR knock down doors and BB walk in and take them. I swore I saw Sfr holding their hands to show them where the lord was.

lol. this never happened

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

OP is wrong. I’m on SFR and been WvW’ing most of this afternoon. This is how it really went down. A few tags decided they wanted Deso to come 2nd, because they thought that Deso would be more challenging for the next match up. They therefore helped Deso suppress BB by leaving Deso alone and hitting BB assets only. There was no agreement. Personally I and a few others thought this was dumb, but they went ahead anyway. Eventually those commanders tag off, and others tagged up some time after and thought it made no sense to help Deso, and let BB and Deso duke it out without interference. They were not far from each other in points in the end, and I think BB, just got it. Credit to BB, they came back from 4000 points behind Deso this morning.

Absolute, bullkitten.

But thanks for trying. You are just making it worst on yourselves. Atleast Vizunah had the balls to admit it when they tagteamed.

And this has been the most blatant i have ever seen it. SFR would knock down walls, open up to the inner, and then protect the BB zerg as they went in to cap it. They would step aside.

They would hang around BB keeps and towers, and just protect them. Thats it, just stand there and do nothing but attack Deso. Not BB, not try to take them, just… protect them.

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

This is completely false.

Let me repeat it:

Desolation had all 4 maps with a queue during the last 2 hours.

BB would have never ever managed to (as an example) hold most of SFR’s BL, or most of Deso’s BL, without SFR actually leaving their structures open on purpose (most of them had been T3 and untouched the whole week on SFR map) an then even defending them from Deso but always without taking them back for themselves.

On EB I personally witnessed totally focused double team by SFR.

All is fair and all that, but have at least the balls to tell the truth.

in WvW

Posted by: csumpakadabra.2139

csumpakadabra.2139

yeah lol omg sfr wiped like 3-4 times taking our garri(finally with bb help ofc), then bb mysteriously capped it in the same tick. Curious things like that kept happening a lot.

in WvW

shadowolf.1364

while we wep about unfairness that we would like to apply ourselves to other if we could we don´t do any work to get stronger and organise so more people get in the fight all the week long and that is just what desolation needs to win …

in WvW

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

It’s a lack of respect to the work and effort Deso players have put on this week’s matchup. THAT’s what it is.

Tanking to silver league and dominating it does show respect?

Gg sfr i love deso tears keep it up!

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in WvW

Posted by: Antonio.1270

Antonio.1270

Deso, welcome to golden league !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

sounds a bit like when deso mysteriously dropped way down to silver league… and suddenly started doing well again when league started…. so suck it

in WvW

Xelic.8674

Heh. This is a good thread, please no lock.

Edit: Kodash better watchout for that 2v1 this matchup.

Attachments:

(edited by Xelic.8674)

in WvW

shadowolf.1364

about the queues I agree they should not exists they just slow down the oportunities to get more fun … But yet most of the time I saw this week bb playing better than us .. and we get wiped again and again in too many occasion. Instead of looking for blames and at already done things we should look at how we get more people in each map all the week long all the time.

in WvW

Posted by: csumpakadabra.2139

csumpakadabra.2139

sounds a bit like when deso mysteriously dropped way down to silver league… and suddenly started doing well again when league started…. so suck it

i dont have problem with nightcapping, nor doubleteaming, but handing out keeps and towers to make another server 3rd when you already won, that is plain disgusting.

in WvW

Posted by: Balkarra Dmort.5039

Balkarra Dmort.5039

lol

Credit, aye for being a bunch of useless worthless talentless individuals who couldn`t do jack***t with SF holding their hands , what a pathetic display form SF and BB that really was

7 years in the Original GW, Asuran Killing Machine, Guild Officer ARGH ( Society of Souls ) Deso

in WvW

Posted by: MarkBecks.6453

MarkBecks.6453

lol, what a bunch of naffs BB and SFR, hang your heads in shame, but hey its just a game, and if you feel you have to double team to win, then I feel sorry for you in RL because that’s how you roll. Oh and while you patting yourselves on the back, karma is knocking at your door

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

All I have to say is half of the comeback of BB is cause the fact that we controlled all ruins for the last 4-5h. And this is only Deso fault…

Also, you Deso are lucky, this week is holiday in Spain, and most of spaniards don’t play during holidays or weekends. If the matchup would be running as it was happening during Monday and Tuesday, you would start Friday without any option to finnish second.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

i wouldnt mind this week if there wasnt so much hacking.

also it needs to be noted that everyone is responsible for their own choices. if bb asked for help from sfr, it is what they are.

watch out, because deso remembers.

(edited by PetricaKerempuh.7958)

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

All of you who keep repeating that conveniently forget that:

A) Desolation stayed around position #9-#10 for several weeks after league had ended, indicating that it was in the correct ranking spot
B) Desolation is by far the biggest EU PvE server, so it was completely obvious it would have received a huge WvW boost by the PvE players coming in WvW to get achievements

That said, do not worry, we will keep fighting anyway

It’s just that personally I believe it’s extremely lame for the strongest server to use double teaming to pick a favorite second but whatever… it’s Anet problem, not mine.

in WvW

Posted by: Ichishi.9613

Ichishi.9613

so sfr came in and took garri.
but didnt kill BB in the same room, just left.
And as soon as inv fell off, garri was flipped.
Nope. No spoon-feeding at all.

in WvW

Balkarra Dmort.5039

All I have to say is half of the comeback of BB is cause the fact that we controlled all ruins for the last 4-5h.

And this is only Deso fault…

HAHHAHAHAHA yeah you`re funny, SF letting you cap their entire BL , doubleteaming us on ours didn`t help you at all did it

7 years in the Original GW, Asuran Killing Machine, Guild Officer ARGH ( Society of Souls ) Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Imi.9387

Imi.9387

SFR would never doubleteam. More correctly, SFR has no allies when it comes to WvW. We are looking for worthy enemies! This week Baruch Bay proved to be much more of a challenge than Desolation. They were clearly superior in numbers and in quality… which is also why they didn’t end up in third place.

Moreover, SFR would never do the thing that Vizunah and Piken did to us back in the first season. Now that was doubleteaming at it’s worst… and look where those two servers ended up now! …they were clearly unworthy of being among the best.

Attachments:

in WvW

shadowolf.1364

magnusL no that is a great startegy BB ends seconds SFR ends first easyly enough for both of them … And we are at lost demotivated and with our eyes full of tears.

We should prepare the incoming week so we stronghold our map then we create 10 ppl teams to gain as fast as possible and as massive as possible the point of importance on each map we don t spend ressources and time securing things … that is what SFR and BB did all along those 2 week we have to sick more scoring more individual kill rates etc..

in WvW

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

All respect lost for SFR

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

in WvW

Posted by: Imi.9387

Imi.9387

…and all respect goes out to Deso and Baruch for putting up a good fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

All I have to say is half of the comeback of BB is cause the fact that we controlled all ruins for the last 4-5h.

And this is only Deso fault…

HAHHAHAHAHA yeah you`re funny, SF letting you cap their entire BL , doubleteaming us on ours didn`t help you at all did it

Serioulsy, a keep is just 25 points every 15 min. Having all 3 ruins can mean reducing about 200-300 points per tick…

I’ve controlled the differences for the last 4h, and when BB reduced most points is when it had all 3 ruins. I don’t know what happened, but around 6.30pm, deso stopped to care about ruins and the matchup was sentenced…

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in WvW

Balkarra Dmort.5039

SFR would never doubleteam. More correctly, SFR has no allies when it comes to WvW. We are looking for worthy enemies! This week Baruch Bay proved to be much more of a challenge than Desolation. They were clearly superior in numbers and in quality… which is also why they didn’t end up in third place.

Moreover, SFR would never do the thing that Vizunah and Piken did to us back in the first season. Now that was doubleteaming at it’s worst… and look where those two servers ended up now! …they were clearly unworthy of being among the best.

kitten you are full of ! BB were so much of a challenge they were in 3rd place without your help , but hey, keep talking out your behind if it makes you feel better

in WvW

Xelic.8674

I still feel that there is something wrong with this pic tho…
Almost like SFR was helping BB….

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ildjarn.7321

ildjarn.7321

Hopefully you don’t believe this yourself or you just might need some mental health help :-D.

Näin on.

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

Oh btw, somewwat unrelated but since we’re talking about this matchup might as well post it here.

There’s a certain guild on BB which sistematically hacks its way into enemy structures. I’m not talking about the usual 1-2 individuals here, the whole guild is scientifically built around that concept, down to raid composition. They raid with a boatload of mesmers, start doing… “that thing” that results in glitching through walls, then use mesmer portals to take the structure with intact walls.

If anyone at Anet is reading this: how are we supposed to report something like that? The usual “try to identify the hacking mesmer”, apart from the inherent difficulty, doesn’t help since it’s quite likely they’d just pool money to buy “sacrificial” accounts on which to roll new mesmers, and the guild looks rather big so they can probably just keep doing it forever.

I won’t name them since it would be considered “naming and shaming” but surely there’s something we can do to stop this crap?

(edited by MagnusLL.8473)

in WvW

Balkarra Dmort.5039

WTF is wrong with naming and shaming..oh let me guess , it offends their poor delicate CHEATING sensibilities , and aye , i`ve seen that mes in action myself at garri yesterday

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

It’s against forum rules, since you could be wrong or just lying. My problem is that in such a case the normal reporting method is useless.

in WvW

Posted by: Sturm Medik.1569

Sturm Medik.1569

Meh…we lost. I don’t mind double teaming. It would be more fun if weaker servers teamed up against the stronger one, but still…good game.

in WvW

shadowolf.1364

about the queues I agree they should not exists they just slow down the oportunities to get more fun … But yet most of the time I saw this week bb playing better than us .. and we get wiped again and again in too many occasion. Instead of looking for blames and at already done things we should look at how we get more people in each map all the week long all the time.

we relay too much on ts .. if there is no commander willing to bring the fight then we are at lost individually trying to score points in already lost 1 vs 10 skirmish.

in WvW

Posted by: Ilien.5302

Ilien.5302

Sounds like sore losers to me.

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

we relay too much on ts .. if there is no commander willing to bring the fight then we are at lost individually trying to score points in already lost 1 vs 10 skirmish.

With all due respect, PPT is and always has been about coverage. We were close all week with BB because whatever we gained at prime time and early night was lost again during mornings when they have far bigger numbers.

That said, we had people pulling off several hours long shifts to try and gain a decisive advantage today, only to have it disappear and lose to the last tick thanks to a several hours long perfect double teaming against which you can do little to nothing since the combined enemy forces have double your numbers. We won’t stop here but try to show a bit more consideration for the people who are trying to bring the server as high as possible.

in WvW

Posted by: aShotOfDaniels.8574

aShotOfDaniels.8574

SeaFarer’s just so happens to have their worst tick since the League started, the entire map is red (including all of SFR’s BL, which has not happened all match up, and the few things they do own happen to be Deso based). I’ve even got a clip of SeaFarer’s attacking Bluevale (the only thing we owned) tower in Baruch Bay BL while the BB zerg BLOCKS OUR SPAWN. Gonna upload it soon.

In all honesty though, if SeaFarer’s is so terrified of facing a challenging server that held their own when SFR and JS double-teamed us, and nearly came second during that shameful second display of desperation, stuff it eh.

SeaFarer’s is so desperate to keep 1st place (which we were very unlikely to take off them in the first place), let them pull their tactics; It just shows that SeaFarer’s is like Baruch Bay, it’s all numbers but no skills. We only just came third in a hilarious display of yet another SeaFarer’s desperate plea for help!

Brought to you by the Consortium!
Praise the Sun!
Desolation.

(edited by aShotOfDaniels.8574)

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I think they were just avenging silver league, well done SFR and BB!

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

We got double teamed, its no surprise SFR were involved again, move on, we got a good match up with RS and Elona

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: cheguardi.8691

cheguardi.8691

lost all respect for sfr. that was just a kitten move.

Next time DONT HIT US…. JUST FOCUS BB , naaaaaaaaaab