Baruch Bay and Seafarer's Rest doubleteam

in WvW

Posted by: shadowolf.1364

shadowolf.1364

magnusL I saw people of deso doing mesmer hack too … the diference is that being the walls bay there was 30 SFR guys and we were 6 attacking … MagnusL don t be a sore looser … They used every trick they could to win and the core trick they use is having blob running awoke taking structure one after another while we were trying to courter them with 10 people …

in WvW

Posted by: Chronos.1046

Chronos.1046

This thread will be deleted. But, I would like to add that SFR and BB had no alliance whatsoever, doubleteaming is such an immature excuse for losing. You had the chance to win but you lost it. It’s very well known that SFR slacks on friday and since we were leading, that is exactly what we did, we didn’t help BB at all, our presence today was lackluster and so was Deso’s. BB capped enough to tick higher, did we stop them? No. but we wouldn’t of stopped Deso either.

Really all SFR was doing in these last few hours, was watching how close Deso and BB were getting. GG BB for playing well even in the last remaining hours.

in WvW

Posted by: dubak.3042

dubak.3042

Hello dear players!

I do not intend to defend SFR or BB or Deso, I just want to say how I saw the things, and why I acted in a way I did.

I helped as much as I could BBay tonight, in those 60 minutes by taking camps away from deso and such. The reason behind my actions is the double teaming or focusing that occured yesterday, that is when BBay invader invited me to party up with him and asked me ‘’Deso your girlfriend now?’’ – I was confused and asked what is that supposed to mean, the BBay invader told me that at that very moment we were focusing the kitten out of them. I soon realised that while blindly following commander in EB I haven’t noticed that that was the case and since I do not support such play, I left my zerg and went on to roam in some BL with guildies.

Deso, I suppose you are mad because we did openly allow BBay to take over our stuff, but I don’t think any commander was giving orders, wherever I went, I saw roaming groups of 5-8 people acting on their own and executing their vision of justice.

I know we focused BBay yesterday, I know because I was there when we did it, today I wanted to somehow make ’’debt’’ even, and helped BBay instead.

Anyways, that is my reasoning, I didn’t follow orders of our fellow commanders, I acted on my own, even if they raged at me, I would still do the same.

Have fun, and I wish you more luck next time, take care. o/

Dusan [insert class here]/Dubaak
SFR4LIFE
Bugs are evil, like cookies, but more evil.

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

#Desotears sweet

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

SFR is only first because BB helped them.

:)

in WvW

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

What I posted is what actually happened, there is no need to lie. We don’t need to double team. The truth is we are very good. We have won every match-up so far fair and square. None of the SFR commanders I’ve played with would lower themselves to double teaming and would rather lose. When you can take a home keep containing a full zerg while under fire from 10 ACs with just a 25 man blob you don’t have to do stuff like that. Anyone who has played us will know we hardly ever use ACs in the battlefield because we love a challenge and prefer to win by skill rather than spamming AC fire.

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Deso, I suppose you are mad because we did openly allow BBay to take over our stuff, but I don’t think any commander was giving orders, wherever I went, I saw roaming groups of 5-8 people acting on their own and executing their vision of justice.

It was much more focused than that, sorry. SFR wasn’t passive or absent, their forces were present on the maps and actively helping BB in any way possible. In EB for example, about which I can talk as direct witness, we kept being attacked relentessly by the main SFR zergs, we’re talking groups of 40-50 people here, not random 6-8 small groups, while they never ever so much as tried to flip any structure on BB side. It wasn’t just a random occurence by a few scattered groups.

While I was not there, the same was going in Deso’s BL for example. Honestly, as I said, we had queues on all 4 maps, you really think you can keep a server with a capped map with zero towers and keeps even in its own BL without a double team? For anybody who was there it was completely obvious what was happening. I cannot of course say who on SFR decided to help BB win and why, but the fact the decision was knowingly taken and acted upon by a very strong majority of SFR commanders is undeniable.

in WvW

Posted by: Lion Sheet.1267

Lion Sheet.1267

#Desocrymeariver

Deso have the best warrior forums and no more…..

Go Baruch ¡¡

Taranis Mabón,Chartahari [OdS][ECDO]
Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: cheguardi.8691

cheguardi.8691

U FK FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

we 1 because we wanna win.

in WvW

Posted by: elementz.5364

elementz.5364

lost all respect for sfr. that was just a kitten move.

Next time DONT HIT US…. JUST FOCUS BB , naaaaaaaaaab

we DID NOT HIT YOU…WE DID FOCUS BB, naaaaaaaaaaab

in WvW

Xelic.8674

Some BB leader told me you guys actually paid them to help you win.
Can you confirm this? ;S

in WvW

Posted by: Balkarra Dmort.5039

Balkarra Dmort.5039

Likewise on Deso Bl in Garri, SF zerg in Lords Chamber, BB zerg running round upper level, neither doing anything to each other , other BB grps capping everything on map , we`d clear one grp out, close the doors/walls and lo and behold, SF would be back with BB behind them

7 years in the Original GW, Asuran Killing Machine, Guild Officer ARGH ( Society of Souls ) Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Ame.6503

Ame.6503

I saw your “incredible” last hours play with my own eyes BB. I wonder how much did you pay for your 2nd place??

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

P.s. we have take BBay Garrison in BB border and try upgrade in this matchup.
and bb focus us… then cry about Dteam but is not real.
Cya.
p.p.s. next metchup then u stay in same point then u enemy, don take us garry t3… or…
after u cry because we evil , we make blabla and destroy u .

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

lost all respect for sfr. that was just a kitten move.

Next time DONT HIT US…. JUST FOCUS BB , naaaaaaaaaab

we DID NOT HIT YOU…WE DID FOCUS BB, naaaaaaaaaaab

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab

Deso take us garry when we play in EOTM hahahahaahahahah….
and… revenge ofc.

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

Can you confirm this? ;S

Wow. I know you’re trolling by this possibility so far hadn’t actually even dawned on me…

in WvW

Posted by: Chronos.1046

Chronos.1046

I saw your “incredible” last hours play with my own eyes BB. I wonder how much did you pay for your 2nd place??

They didn’t pay us anything, although a few BB shined my armor for a copper.

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

Can you confirm this? ;S

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah….
funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Kiwi.1674

Kiwi.1674

some forum admin is propably enjoying his/her popcorn while reading this Soon™ to be removed thread.

Deso 3rd place is Deso fault…
in the last 4 hours of this match
IF we have focused more on BB instead of fighting Seafairies while BB is freely capping everything in the borderlands, we could make it second.
IF we had more people we could make it – having all the pve heroses rushing into wvw 1 hour before end, when we are already deep in the mud didnt help much…
IF we have played for tick with a few smaller groups + snipers instead of running in 1 blob and fighting with dem crazy BB and SFR lovers at once, we could score it aswell..

looks like 3 or 4 hours of SFR having an affair with BB is enough to screw our awesomly unbeatable 5k points of leading.
Things hapen, please stop crying and get over it, its a game – you are supposed to have fun not kitten

GG for BB for not wasting a chance and kicking our soft parts when we showed them at you :p
GG for SFR for fair play competiotion and sportsmanship (sarcasm)
GG for DESO for being soft “yayyy we have 2nd place anywayandwedontcare” kittens

in WvW

Posted by: Chetumal.5784

Chetumal.5784

This is Baruch POWAAA!!!

Keeping Baruch all 3 ruins for nearly the last 4h is only your fault…

Baruch Power??? looooooooooooooooool
Playing PVD at night, this is what u do.
Except Vizu, u have the worst unskilled players.
Zombie server, this is what u are

in WvW

Xelic.8674

Someone from SFR explain this plz. S;

I remember fighting BB before, they really weren’t anything spectacular, how did they do this? :S

Attachments:

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

What I posted is what actually happened, there is no need to lie. We don’t need to double team. The truth is we are very good. We have won every match-up so far fair and square. None of the SFR commanders I’ve played with would lower themselves to double teaming and would rather lose. When you can take a home keep containing a full zerg while under fire from 10 ACs with just a 25 man blob you don’t have to do stuff like that. Anyone who has played us will know we hardly ever use ACs in the battlefield because we love a challenge and prefer to win by skill rather than spamming AC fire.

This is the TRUE!

Remember after the us garry all my guild, and 50% player on SFR was came in www for revenge, Deso, maybe USE the brain next time, dont kick the lion if u are a goat.

in WvW

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

All I have to say is half of the comeback of BB is cause the fact that we controlled all ruins for the last 4-5h. And this is only Deso fault…

Also, you Deso are lucky, this week is holiday in Spain, and most of spaniards don’t play during holidays or weekends. If the matchup would be running as it was happening during Monday and Tuesday, you would start Friday without any option to finnish second.

You already lost you first mach up to deso without sfr help. Have you already forgot it? Your holidays was the only reason why you could keep up with deso, because you were ticking high only during day time while rest of the europe were at work.

Oh God please give us (deso) BB on next mach up so we could stomp you even more than on first mach up. You can’t even imagine how everyone one deso is waiting for this after this evening

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

This is Baruch POWAAA!!!

The funny thing is this week it has been the fewest nightcapping of last months. And remember, we have taken 5k points, DURING day…

Our power is to have faith till the last moment and don’t giving it up. Commanders being playing for 8-10 hours, people moving from TS to TS encouraging people that we could do it, others even eating in front of their PC.
At this, there’s no server that wins to us. We did the same to Riverside last year, when we won for just about 800ish points in the last hour, and we have done it again.

And never forget it’s holidays in Spain, so BB hasn’t been playing at its full potential this week.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

(edited by Ansau.7326)

in WvW

Posted by: HallusH.3987

HallusH.3987

as this live stream just ended and one of the devs say that "it’s cool that 2 sides team up against 1 and that’s a cool game play.
this answers all complains.
WvW is now officially stack the best server + pay your “friend” server to carry you.

if this is not the most win trading i don’t know what is. don’t call this a tournament if there nothing competitive about it.

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

as this live stream just ended and one of the devs say that "it’s cool that 2 sides team up against 1 and that’s a cool game play.
this answers all complains.
WvW is now officially stack the best server + pay your “friend” server to carry you.

if this is not the most win trading i don’t know what is. don’t call this a tournament if there nothing competitive about it.

I wouldn’t call it “win trading” as much as “basic game design failure” :P

Coverage is too important, there is no way to beat it, and thus there’s no incentive to double team a superior server which will win anyway during off peak hours, it’s as simple as that. If you can win by double teaming you are already close enough that you could probably win without using it anyway, that’s the problem. Look at this very match, when all is said and done, SFR’s trick wouldn’t have helped if BB had not been so close to us in the first place.
It’s just a shame for our people who put in the effort to eke out that small advantage though, but eh… karma is a b***h and relative strength levels won’t stay the same forever, so who knows

(edited by MagnusLL.8473)

in WvW

Posted by: Chetumal.5784

Chetumal.5784

This is Baruch POWAAA!!!

The funny thing is this week it has been the fewest nightcapping of last months…

And remember, we have taken 5k points, DURING day…

Better go to bed and cry there

Wow, for one week in the last month fewest nightcapping. Very impressive.
5k points during the day, this is more or less exactly the amount what u did anyway in the past.
And btw, I don`t have to cry, not playing on deso.
All i say is, Baruch is boring to play, no skill, making points, when the rest is sleeping

in WvW

Posted by: lunoh.1963

lunoh.1963

and what now? you got double teamed cause you raised our garri, and with this just kicked a rabid dog in the nuts. Dont complain if you get bitten then. Also i heard several times in eb TS how commanders did focus BB during the week so ply cry me a river.

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

U dont know that is Double team, In the last season, Pikunah (piken and vizunah) hit us FROM THE BEGIN and THEY HAVE HIT US (only) for the FULL metchup.

THIS IS Double team, Dude…

U wrong only to take us garry… real INCREDIBLE action… And the respect go away…

in WvW

Posted by: Swipes.4623

Swipes.4623

Desolation anus really exploded

Attachments:

in WvW

Xelic.8674

I dont understand why they are still trying to defend it when its so obvious. D;

in WvW

Posted by: generalkreator.4687

generalkreator.4687

congratulation Deso
looks as if you win at least here:
http://www.gw2wvw.net/content/worst-server-fight-out-these-two-eu-final

General Kreator | Thief
[Nas] Nástrandir
Seafarer´s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum