Just popping in to say hi to all my Piken homies o/

Also; Please let AR win some more, we no wanty

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

Baruch vs Piken vs Augury

in WvW

Posted by: Khadras.1583

Khadras.1583

Most of ya are just lying to yaself.
If ya really think that any of the servers are special and doesnt blob/zerg and play by gentlemen rules, then ya are living in a dream world and ya need to wake up.

We are all the same and we do the same things.
The only servers that doesnt use blobs and zergs, are the servers that doesnt have the people for it.
Ya may play by gentlemen rules individually, but dont fool yaself and believe the whole server acts the same way ya do.

Centurion Khadras [KA]

in WvW

Posted by: Vulcain.7021

Vulcain.7021

AR Blob in action :
http://s24.postimg.org/v01vp2w3n/gw2.jpg

Hum sorry, it seem that’s PS…

in WvW

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

Awesome battles on BB border. Thank u by RuNL. We had just 16-17 ppl after 7:00 pm, but it wasn’t problem to have good fun

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Greetings from Necrosis.

This evening we were in EB.Not much action to be had until late hours when BB finaly managed to retake their keep.

After that all hell broke loose.It was amazing to be 12-14 people and go against armies 6-7 times our numbers.Ofc we were almost never alone.Exellent communication with OSC.I think we wiped huge numbers tonight!Some nice and simple and VERY effective tactics of hammer and anvil.

Also a small shout out to Nuke…at least BB has one guild that has the balls to move inside a battle and not run away.Also good to see you were running a bit seperatly from your friendlies blop.

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Greetings from Necrosis.

This evening we were in EB.Not much action to be had until late hours when BB finaly managed to retake their keep.

After that all hell broke loose.It was amazing to be 12-14 people and go against armies 6-7 times our numbers.Ofc we were almost never alone.Exellent communication with OSC.I think we wiped huge numbers tonight!Some nice and simple and VERY effective tactics of hammer and anvil.

Also a small shout out to Nuke…at least BB has one guild that has the balls to move inside a battle and not run away.Also good to see you were running a bit seperatly from your friendlies blop.

We chose that bl to practice a bit and as far as i know as i’m posting this they’re still training. Pugs are easier to kill than a group of the same guild, though we found a lot of OSC there . And there were so kittening many people that i have no clue if it was only OSC, OSC + pugs, more guilds than OSC… all a kittening mess with the skill lag and the graphical lag.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

AR Blob in action :

Not really mate SPRT and XT were playing in separate groups but your 10 guilds army was unstoppable by one squad so our russian friends came to help.
Sometimes to kill a blob you need to create a blob, or just 2 separate groups moving in the same area and attacking same target because this is how I’d call it.
Thanks for fun on AR borderland, looking for more this week.
We’re trying to run with guild raid only but sometimes it’s hard to avoid people joining a moving group :P and yep, there are some friends playing with us for some time and we highly welcome them every evening in our group so you can see 3-4 guys from BC
Still it’s awesome how you’re trying to run in separate groups like [NR][WAR][tohu] and it’s appreciated by us. Keep it up, fights are intensive and hardly ever have a skill lagg

(edited by Devitz.2136)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

AR Blob in action :

Oh the horror, a Piken blob is defending its own Garrison against what was presumably a small elite force breaking through?!?!

Oh nvm, there are dead green dots all over the place on the minimap.

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

On a second note, can we drop the RG discussions please? Stop making them more special then they are. RG is just like any other wvwvw guild out there. Yes, they choose to not have any loyalty to any server, but that’s their choice to make.

Thirdly, every server blobs and zergs. Many guild raids on Piken try not to zerg but with a tag up it’s inevitable that you pull friendlies. I’m sure the same goes for every other server. If anyone is to blame for zergs/blobs it’s Anet for creating mechanics that promotes zergs (even if they talk about fighting the zerg, but that’s a totally different discussion).

My biggest wish is that we play fair and within the rules of the game. If everyone can lay of the hacks, exploits and glitches, you can all blob, slob and rob all you like, even perma-lick garrison gate to keep it contested.

+1 for you mate

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Greetings from Necrosis.

We chose that bl to practice a bit and as far as i know as i’m posting this they’re still training. Pugs are easier to kill than a group of the same guild, though we found a lot of OSC there . And there were so kittening many people that i have no clue if it was only OSC, OSC + pugs, more guilds than OSC… all a kittening mess with the skill lag and the graphical lag.

Its oke Loseros you always bring everything you have in fights and FG always enjoy fighting NUKE

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

Today i’ve been witness of a wonderful guild: XT. I believe they’re from the Piken Borderlands, and all i can say is that you guys really have sustain. I’m a member of NuKe and had the pleasure to fight you today. All i can say is that i was really surprised of how 20 people could stand an almost complet server such as BB.

I was wondering: would you guys be interested in a GvG vs us, NuKe?

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

AR Blob in action :

Not really mate SPRT and XT were playing in separate groups but your 10 guilds army was unstoppable by one squad so our russian friends came to help.
Sometimes to kill a blob you need to create a blob, or just 2 separate groups moving in the same area and attacking same target because this is how I’d call it.
We’re trying to run with guild raid only but sometimes it’s hard to avoid people joining a moving group :P and yep, there are some friends playing with us for some time and we highly welcome them every evening in our group so you can see 3-4 guys from BC
Still it’s awesome how you’re trying to run in separate groups like [NR][WAR][tohu] and it’s appreciated by us. Keep it up, fights are intensive and hardly ever have a skill lagg

Here we go Blacktide hero and number 1 RG hater Devitz. You talked a lot of smack on Blacktide old pal you gonna come and back it up now and come and GvG Red Guard ? You gonna come dance ill get the shoes and put them on if you want ?

in WvW

Posted by: Awrelle.5249

Awrelle.5249

Great fun in AR Borderland tonight! Nice move with [WAR] <3 ^^ Special thanks to [DsD], we have some good fight and 5 successful defence at lord . I hope crossing you again in battlefield .

Awrelle – [NR] Night Reapers
Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

VII reeling from a couple of defeats last night. Thanks for the awesome fights!

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Today i’ve been witness of a wonderful guild: XT. I believe they’re from the Piken Borderlands, and all i can say is that you guys really have sustain. I’m a member of NuKe and had the pleasure to fight you today. All i can say is that i was really surprised of how 20 people could stand an almost complet server such as BB.

We are usually just as surprised from the random Piken side. Earlier yesterday at Cragtop it was a constant “oh no, we’ve lost , a 40+ man tight group is outside!”… “wait, we wiped them?!”

Favorite moment when the commander in Cragtop was commended in the chat for his effort. His response was… “?”

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in WvW

Devitz.2136

AR Blob in action :

Here we go Blacktide hero and number 1 RG hater Devitz. You talked a lot of smack on Blacktide old pal you gonna come and back it up now and come and GvG Red Guard ? You gonna come dance ill get the shoes and put them on if you want ?

Am i really no.1 RG hater?! You’ve got so many around that it looks impressive after just one evening of shouting on you guys You honor me mate, I feel like getting Nobel prize is nothing comapred to it. I would like to thank my parents, my dog and all people around who allowed me to achieve it.
Now serious – better transfer once again like you love doing it, coz current week is very bad for our GvG squad, many people taking break/not playing as much as they used to or just lacking of time – all in all it’s impossible this week.

Thanks for you kind words brakheart.1407, yesterday we could finally play in our “normal setup” of classes. We’ll gladly determine a date for GvG vs you guys, but as i said above not this week for 100%

in WvW

Posted by: Nodens.9214

Nodens.9214

Thanks to [XT] and [DT] for the fight yesterday on AR Borderland, we enjoyed playing against you. It’s more fun than playing against BB blob that does not give us interesting fight but they gave us full bagloot lol

[NR] Night Reapers – Nodens

Augury Rock [FR]

(edited by Nodens.9214)

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Greetings from Necrosis.

OSC were mainly moving as a guild.Friendlies were in small numbers and usually from organised guidls that had their raids ended earlier.They had good numbers yetsterday and they move well as you may have noticed

Necrosis was like a hit and run squad often playing the part of a decoy to lure the larger numbers in a door or a tight spot.

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Texator.6591

Texator.6591

Usually I stay out of this forum but i am home early today so i thought i check the forum because this week i really have fun in WvsW and want to see what others think.

Big Mistake.
PS is leading by 40k points and most i see here is whining and RG bashing from PS players.
Shame on you, you bash RG and tell them they are not loyal to a server.
You are not better, with your childish behaviour you also damage PS reputation and stab the real community in the back.
If you have a problem with RG, they are out there in the borderlands, go and fight them there, at least you help PS then.

The blob whinig from all servers is very funny because all server have blobs.
Most not organised players just run to a commander badge and if enough do that you have a blob.
I always play like yesterday, i join the blob for a while then i am back in our 3rd taking back a camp with 2 or 3 others, or a tower with 5 others, then back to the blob and so on.
If someone dont like to fight a blob then dont go to the blobs.

After all GW is just a game but some of you behave like there is nothing more important in life. So calm down and just play the game the way you want then you have fun and no reason to write crap on a forum.

Texator – Leader of Angel – PS

in WvW

Devitz.2136

I didn’t see so many whining about RG, personally it’s normal for me to change a server when you don’t have fun on other anymore and this is a COMPUTER GAME and it has to give you FUN after a long day of studing/working/whatever. Ofc I can understand their playstyle and tbh it’s always great chance to learn something when chasing them ^^

Btw. what happened to AR? You guys seem to be … exhausted? lost any guild or just want to drop a tier?

in WvW

Posted by: Masslegeek.4692

Masslegeek.4692

Thanks for Yesterday in AR BL, especially for the BB guild DsD, great fights, even if we killed you 5 times in a row in the champion room

Devitz, that’s a good question. We are usually better during the night, but it seems that this week AR people are sleeping instead of playing ^^

Feuillu – NR – Augury Rock

Blop And Pop [qO] – Augury Rock Coordinator

in WvW

Posted by: Deathseveth.6105

Deathseveth.6105

I’d rather have RG against me than with me tbf. Honestly, doesn’t wiping them give you so much satisfaction? It makes my day/night if we succeed! And it’s the best way to progress, steal with your eyes , learn from them!

How boring is it to fight against people that aren’t organised and skilled?
When riverside was still in our tier, we’ve got groups that as soon as they saw us, jumped of a cliff while they matched our numbers…

I don’t get people that bash RG. They made their choice, they dont play for a server, they get their kick by wiping other organised groups. So let them enjoy that! Everyone plays the game in their own way! They don’t lie about it, it’s not like they pretend to live with a server and stick with it wathever that happens.

Big up to RG, the best group i’ve ever encountered. But now let’s concentrate on the game, because they’re just a small part of all the kitten we have to kick!

Elementalist: Lord Fírnen
Guild: Driven By Fury [dF]
Server: Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Zajo.5946

Zajo.5946

Shame on you, you bash RG and tell them they are not loyal to a server.
You are not better, with your childish behaviour you also damage PS reputation and stab the real community in the back.
If you have a problem with RG, they are out there in the borderlands, go and fight them there, at least you help PS then.

Seeing as the loyalty part was mine I’ll respond to this. I am in no way bashing anyone. It’s fact they have not maintained loyalty to any server. But that’s their own choice. Where is the childishness and backstabbing of community you talk of?

After all GW is just a game but some of you behave like there is nothing more important in life. So calm down and just play the game the way you want then you have fun and no reason to write crap on a forum.

Yes, GW2 is a game and we also choose to dedicate ourselves differently in a game. However it’s not possible to “play the game the way you want” to ensure fun. It’s an mmo meaning we are all in one way or the other effected by each other.

Not really calmness that’s needed but respect and understanding for ones choice, dedication and work effort.

in WvW

loseros.5912

I didn’t see so many whining about RG, personally it’s normal for me to change a server when you don’t have fun on other anymore and this is a COMPUTER GAME and it has to give you FUN after a long day of studing/working/whatever. Ofc I can understand their playstyle and tbh it’s always great chance to learn something when chasing them ^^

Btw. what happened to AR? You guys seem to be … exhausted? lost any guild or just want to drop a tier?

We recieved reinforcements actually. Directly from T1. BuLL came back to their home server, which i personally think they shouldn’t have left… and i think the same for the rest of guilds that are still out there… we could recover the nightcapping we had and be back in T2 easily i think. We just jeed morning coverage to be a T1-T2 bouncing server IMO. Just cause our night crew is too powerfull.

Asterilla

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Thanks for Yesterday in AR BL, especially for the BB guild DsD, great fights, even if we killed you 5 times in a row in the champion room

Devitz, that’s a good question. We are usually better during the night, but it seems that this week AR people are sleeping instead of playing ^^

Feuillu – NR – Augury Rock

Nahh its not that PS has a few guilds running extra hours like FG
And i like the nightguilds of BB….always good to fight you sometimes we even outmannend but we dont give a crap we give it our best

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

FYI folks blobs of 50+ people cause’s skill lag.
You don’t have to all roam as one massive group you know, you can split into two big groups or have some small groups roam and leave the main zerg/blob as 30~

Most 30v30 fights for the most part are lag ‘free’ for example and its enough to take stuff if move smart and tactically. If two servers are determined to move as 50+ blobs all the time then its gona lead to skill lag for all of us alot of the time(and lead the 3rd server to eventually blob aswell even just to defend)
We all hate Skill-lag and although the argument for it being Anets fault is correct, you don’t have to encourage it by blobbing so kitten much.

I’m not saying PS never blob and only AR and BB do, but god kitten do BB like to not do anything if its not 50+
The lag just sucks the fun out of everything. That and looking at the score you can see that you don’t have to move as 1 massive blob to win(I never really worry about the score and play for the fun, but its a valid argument V blobbing)

Also while I’m being a forum dramaqueen I might aswell give a shout out to [Tz] the AR guild who kept dying to 3 random pug PS people in the arena today, they had 9 up top and couldn’t not kill us for about 40mins, just kept dying. We felt a bit bad for yous tbh.

(edited by Yoke.4671)

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

FYI folks blobs of 50+ people cause’s skill lag.
You don’t have to all roam as one massive group you know, you can split into two big groups or have some small groups roam and leave the main zerg/blob as 30~

Most 30v30 fights for the most part are lag ‘free’ for example and its enough to take stuff if move smart and tactically. If two servers are determined to move as 50+ blobs all the time then its gona lead to skill lag for all of us alot of the time(and lead the 3rd server to eventually blob aswell even just to defend)
We all hate Skill-lag and although the argument for it being Anets fault is correct, you don’t have to encourage it by blobbing so kitten much.

I’m not saying PS never blob and only AR and BB do, but god kitten do BB like to not do anything if its not 50+
The lag just sucks the fun out of everything. That and looking at the score you can see that you don’t have to move as 1 massive blob to win(I never really worry about the score and play for the fun, but its a valid argument V blobbing)

Exactly this.

Where are the coordinated, organized battles these days? Wv’sW is getting boring fast because of 50+ zergs roaming the map trying to get as much wxp as possible. It’s even giving skill delay at the start zones it’s become that bad.

I used to play wvw for hours at a time because it used to be FUN! I hardly bother anymore

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

I think we found “summon stone” of all BB border forces -> BB supplycamp (*vale) on AR border

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

(edited by Maniffik.4678)

in WvW

Devitz.2136

Awesome evening on Baruch borderland, combination of fighting vs blobs, pugs and organised groups :P Unfortunatelly after 10pm gmt+1 our numbers started to drop, drop, drop and immediately out of 28 players we had 17.
Looking for more tonight!

in WvW

loseros.5912

I think we found “summon stone” of all BB border forces -> BB supplycamp (*vale) on AR border

I haven’t understood the joke.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

Joke?
I guess u personally didn’t fight with us yesterday at Redvale supply camp (AR border)?

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in WvW

Posted by: Mizhas.8536

Mizhas.8536

Joke?
I guess u personally didn’t fight with us yesterday at Redvale supply camp (AR border)?

Well, let me see…

That’s the closests supply camp to our respawn in our way to Bay fortress wich was under constant atack by AR.

The camp was not even upgraded i think.

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

I think he means we farmed you like crazy. And you kept coming back, it was lootbag palooza

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Mizhas.8536

I think he means we farmed you like crazy. And you kept coming back, it was lootbag palooza

Again, the closest supply camp in our way to bay.

No surprise.

Its funny reading you about farming us. I wonder what would happen if RG posted everytime the wipe floors with Piken corpses.

in WvW

loseros.5912

Joke?

I was there and you killed mostly pugs… we killed everything we found there until you left… we had just 1 casualty i think.

Maybe it was another fight i dunno, the one i’m talking about was round 22.30gmt+1

Asterilla

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: pupu.8619

pupu.8619

Hello guys from Baruch Bay!
I enjoyed the (felt like) 45 minute battle for cragtop tower at piken square borderlands at around 10:30 i guess.
We were not so many people there and our commander struggled with us
you did great in testing out various locations to place sieges and had like 5 runs from different directions with different sieges (the last one a treb north of cragtop g).
we never managed to wipe you and were constantly trying to have enough supplies and sneak through your lines to build decent siege inside the tower.
luckily for us a ps-guildraid coming through ended it.
Thanks for the constant pressure in the morning hours

And in general: Please! Stop this constant verbal attacks. It is boring.

Rosh Sha Dor
Hand of Blood[HoB], Konglomerat [KOT]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Thanks to everyone of [Scnd] and everyone else who participated with the duels in BB borderlands. Had a lot fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Again, the closest supply camp in our way to bay.

No surprise.

Its funny reading you about farming us. I wonder what would happen if RG posted everytime the wipe floors with Piken corpses.

I personally wouldn’t care. I just told you what happened, u said you didn’t understand so I just said what I think he meant. You don’t have to feel attacked everytime someone posts about you.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Thanks to everyone of [Scnd] and everyone else who participated with the duels in BB borderlands. Had a lot fun!

Good job , i enjoyed the fight against you

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

We recieved reinforcements actually. Directly from T1. BuLL came back to their home server, which i personally think they shouldn’t have left… and i think the same for the rest of guilds that are still out there… we could recover the nightcapping we had and be back in T2 easily i think. We just jeed morning coverage to be a T1-T2 bouncing server IMO. Just cause our night crew is too powerfull.

Piken needs to stop being so slapdash if a server as truly awful as BB think they’re t2/1 quality……

in WvW

loseros.5912

Piken needs to stop being so slapdash if a server as truly awful as BB think they’re t2/1 quality……

I did say so if we had a morning crew + the guilds that left, back. We’ve already been in T2 5th in rank thanks to nightcapping, and we recovered some of the nightcapping we had in the past. At least 4 guilds went to T1…

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

AR Blob in action :

OMG you guys call that a blob ? Looks like dolyak/sentry kill team from t1

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

tagnut.8621

I did say so if we had a morning crew + the guilds that left, back. We’ve already been in T2 5th in rank thanks to nightcapping, and we recovered some of the nightcapping we had in the past. At least 4 guilds went to T1…

BB have never been good enough to sustain T2. T4-5 server.

in WvW

Mizhas.8536

I personally wouldn’t care. I just told you what happened, u said you didn’t understand so I just said what I think he meant. You don’t have to feel attacked everytime someone posts about you.

don’t we? really? Read below.

Funny.

Well, at least BB is not afraid of challenges.
BTW since when T1 or T2 mean to be a high quality server? Its all about numbers and timezones.
SFR proved that high skilled server can get to T1 and win.
Piken is a T3 server atm. Sry if i don’t take seriously your insults.

in WvW

Posted by: Reztek.7805

Reztek.7805

People in RG were sick of the 100 man blobs and the stupid skill-lag it creates. That’s why we went to AR, because we want good fights.

So lets get this straight… A British guild (RG) has moved to a French realm cos theyre sick of the 100 man blobs.

If u had bothered to read any of the matchup threads from the past 4 or 5 weeks u will see that AR is famous for blobbing to epic proportions, usually around 80 man blobs is normal. Therefore either your research on AR was extremely bad or ur lying why u have moved to a high pop realm which is famous for blobbing.

To be fair RS had the largest blobs and thankfully they have dropped a tier.

RGs realm hopping looks more like they outstay their welcome to me…

And if you had bothered to actually participate on the battlefield, you would know by now, that in WvWvW only the biggest blob wins. So stop dreaming about piken running around in smale scale or other servers blobs being bigger.

Ranger/Mesmer/Thief/Warrior/Elementalist/Guardian/Engineer/Necromancer/Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Shard.4167

Shard.4167

Thank you BB and AR for this awesome day at EB.
Had a lot of fun.
Hiding on Anza and surprise hugging you to death to be one that should be mentioned. Sorry for coming to durios too soon. We moved from sm when we heared that the wall was at 5%. Too bad you kept repairing. We steam rolled through both of you and were on our way again.

Thanks again. Awesome fights, awesome day. <3

Hob Heartsbane – Commander for [GG] – Pikensquare

May your wits and swords stay sharp.

in WvW

Posted by: Kitsune.4280

Kitsune.4280

People on Piken don’t care about tiers as far as I know, all we want is good fights and tough opponents. As far as too many good WvW guilds left T1 and now are in lower tiers there’s no point in playing for income and trying to enter T2. We can let ourselves to relax a little bit and just enjoy this matchup and doing whatever we want on the map. If you need T1 reinforcements to beat our relaxed playstyle… ummm… I think it’s better for you not to enter T1-T2 guys.
Cheers

in WvW

tagnut.8621

don’t we? really? Read below.

Funny.

Well, at least BB is not afraid of challenges.
BTW since when T1 or T2 mean to be a high quality server? Its all about numbers and timezones.
SFR proved that high skilled server can get to T1 and win.
Piken is a T3 server atm. Sry if i don’t take seriously your insults.

I agree with you – Piken is a T3 server. They’re too slapdash and disorganised to be anything more.

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

We have never wanted to be a “tier” server, all we are looking for is good decent fights and minimal queue times. This is one of the reasons we have never recruited guilds to come to our server, we have several times in the past actively discouraged guilds from trying to come here. Our queue times on primetime are currently getting out of hand, the only things we lack is a full night cap guild(which we don’t want) as thats where most servers score the points against us is. I have always played at night and the only times we have ever had more than 20 people on at night is when RG and sIN turned our server into their pet project to get into T1, which the majority of guilds were against. We were never disorganised as a server, the current problem we are having is lots of migrating solo’s from T1 who haven’t a clue how to play(not to mention clogging up our queues) and we’re having to try and teach them.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square