Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Thanks for supporting my point. o/

[RG]

Baruch vs Piken vs Augury

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Nice that ps is finally selling its soul! Go ahead.

Care to elaborate a tad on that?

PS is becoming just another blobb server. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky with zone choices, but the days of guilds running solo on PS are more or less over.

Since I’m not a good politican with words like Troma, I added a pic.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/gw021x.jpg/

Could you paste time of the photo please ?:)

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

PS is becoming just another blobb server. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky with zone choices, but the days of guilds running solo on PS are more or less over.

Well at least half of the people are there just because someone saw an enemy player with “[RG]” on a nearby wall.

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

So far PS have been blobbing every night but two (the first night after we joined and another one) since I’ve been on AR during prime.
PS is a blobb server, I agree with you.

Thanks for not reading what I said at all
(also its blob, one ‘b’)

(edited by Yoke.4671)

in WvW

Empyre.2531

So far PS have been blobbing every night but two (the first night after we joined and another one) since I’ve been on AR during prime.
PS is a blobb server, I agree with you.

Thanks for not reading what I said at all)
(also its blob, one ‘b’)

[/quote]

It’s too big to have only one b at the end.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Regarding this blobbing.

Piken Square has recieved a large number of transfers, both guilds and random solo players, in the last month or so. Because of that, guilds are unable to get into the maps in large numbers reliably. Looking at that screenshot, I don’t see a large presence from any guild and you cannot really expect guilds to roam solo if they don’t have a majority presence. What can you do vs the larger enemy guilds such as yourself(30+ guys) when our guilds only have10-15 guys in the map?

Whenever I’ve been playing recently(except EB), I’ve seen PS running multiple groups around the map, but when there’s more friendlies in the map than guild players, what do you expect to happen? I’m genuinely curious.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

23:37 (22:37 UK time)
It’s shown on the map.

You cannot count on our guilds after 23:00. Do you remember our raid scheduler ?:)

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

@Empyre, as you’re already aware when you whined about this before we explained the situation on Piken at the moment, we have a lot of new guys here from T1 who don’t know how to do anything but “blob”. We are currently trying to train them not to but it’s going to be a long process.
Piken is still the same server that i joined on the 25th of august, a wonderful community of guilds who are working together to have fun and decent fights. We haven’t changed we’re adapting to the situation as fast as we can, if anything i blame people/guilds like yours for ruining a server and not helping the randoms learn then just abandoning it for somewhere else.
You seem to be very bitter towards Piken for some reason and have now attacked several times on this forum, i do not understand why you’re so upset by everything.
I will make a suggestion to you though, relax a little, enjoy yourself, have fun in the game getting beat and beating people. This thread so far has been fairly nice towards all servers/guilds/players, except your jarring voice trying to cause friction.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: hrkljus.1243

hrkljus.1243

I have to admit, I haven’t been playing lately, but your posts give the impression that the kitten is speaking through you.

As in, we left PS, now we’re being beaten by them, let’s go QQ on the forums and say they sold their soul. :P

Anyway, no offense and I may be wrong, let’s get this threads atmosphere back on the positive side can’t wait to get back into WvW when I find the time.

Piken Square

in WvW

Empyre.2531

I couldn’t care less about being “beaten by ps” (or any other server for that regard) in a game that is based 100% on coverage.
I’m also expressing my pov about the change that the game and ps is undergoing regardless if you like it or not.

[RG]

in WvW

Empyre.2531

Thanks HoB for gvg.

Shame that AR got so many trolls we couldn’t take care of. Especially the Tz (Team Zaishen w/e) officer who kept griefing, even while his own guys told him to stop on comms.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

GoW always try to run solo and to avoid EB as much as possible cause tbh in EB its only blobs no matter what Guilds. We have ran into you Solo Empyre and we cant defeat you but we dont run away atleast. Tonight we were in BB Borderlands and we ran solo again and think FG were doing the same, sry could not say Enemy was but atm complaining about blob or zerg is imho pointless, doubt it will change with so many “small pve-guilds” that really dont have any other choice then to tag along… friendlies u call them I guess.

Tnx Echo for some nice fights tonight aswell.

cheers Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

That was quite awesome sportsmanship tonight on PS map with guilds waiting and not adding on fights, props to HoB, Scnd, DsD, BuLL & sorry if I forgot anyone. Faith in WvW restored!

Red Guard [RG]

(edited by Pryda.8257)

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

That was quite awesome sportsmanship tonight on PS map with guilds waiting and not adding on fights, props to HoB, Scnd, DsD, BuLL & sorry if I forgot anyone. Faith in WvW restored!

And to you guys, awesome fights tonight with all enemy guilds mentioned, definitely one of the better WvW nights. Hope to see you guys out there again tomorrow!

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Indeed awesome to see guilds from all 3 servers waiting to fight one another and not interupt an ongoing fight
Thanks RG, DsD, BuLL for an awesome night

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

I must admit Empyre, Your Paint skills are awesome
And yes, yesterdays fights on PS borderlands were good. S
Cheers!

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

(edited by siniaq.5628)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

And to you guys, awesome fights tonight with all enemy guilds mentioned, definitely one of the better WvW nights. Hope to see you guys out there again tomorrow!

Amazing nigth guys, props to Scnd, RG and HoB. We hope to see you in the battlefield tonigth.

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

Sheers to RG for the GvG, had lots of fun trying to get you guys down.
Also props to BB for a fun time aswell. You guys are getting more and more organised by the day..
More roaming guild starting to appear aswell, which is always nice..

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

That was easily the best Wvwvw night we have had in a long long time. Props to HOB, Scnd, DSD and Bull was really nice stuff in Piken zone. More of the same please some really nice guild on guild action going on there.

in WvW

Posted by: Valkjre.5401

Valkjre.5401

Why is it that everyone blames Piken to be a blob server – while everytime Sparta raids I see whole o f AR or BB blobbing in defense?

How is AR and BB blobbing any different from that of Piken Square when it comes to defending?

This Is SPARTA [SPRT] are looking for GvG through out this week, email me in game if any guilds are available for GvG 6pm Uk time. Thanks <3

in WvW

Posted by: Alki.7841

Alki.7841

I want pursue against Piken and AR for these battles, this is my GW2. From the best we’ve had.

in WvW

Posted by: Kthanid.2187

Kthanid.2187

I don’t understand why so much people are complaining about “blobing”, claiming that their own server never “blob” and always blaming the others. So “blobing” is general, as much I’ve seen and read on forums and during game. Arena dediced to double slots on WvW, it’s just logical that this will happen in game, willingly or not. Everyone has to deal with it, and next week PS and BB will have to deal with the RS “evil german blober” as some people like to say.
AR will deal with it on T4 too. Anyway, goodbye, farewell and have fun for the next weeks as I hope AR will have while fighting new servers. Some fresh new battles awaiting, the old couple AR/PS will have new excitements

Firaë – Elementalist l [VVV] VVV Family’s l
Augury Rock

(edited by Kthanid.2187)

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Thank you AR for weeks intensive fights, all best and good luck in T4 send some love to TUP from all of us

o/

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

Thank you AR for weeks intensive fights, all best and good luck in T4 send some love to TUP from all of us

o/

Don’t worry. We will give them all our love. Everywhere, every time

Good luck Piken. May be you are ready for T2 now. You have gained very good guilds in 2 weeks. Btw awesome fights against you. To me, one of the best server I fight on. May be we will see you later

Barush, I… nevrmind. You have gained some good guilds this week too and we felt it on the battlefield. May be a light of hope. May be…

See you.

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

If Augury finally drops, awesome fights will be missed next week

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

/wave @ AR

you can have Riverside back T3, just don’t let them near Hills

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Gotta say i’m going to miss this matchup – some of the best guild fights we’ve ever had.
And now we get Riverside back, and thus begins another week of trying to get a whole server to leave a t3 tower/keep

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

@Asharona

Not at all i think, now that some decent Guilds are back on BB it will be more fun fighting against you.
Hope to see siN, BuLL and others on the Battlefield.
Greetings from DTK and RS.

Myrmi

btw………finally we could face all the remarkable Guilds on PS again, special greets going out to SPRT, XT and Nugos;-)

in WvW

archeon.5349

/wave @ AR

you can have Riverside back T3, just don’t let them near Hills

Don’t think that we have forgotten you Yak. Our love will be shared for you too
Btw, I saw somewhere that Boon returned on Gandara? Is it true?

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

Nope, Boon joined Aurora Glade together with ECL, so you will face them too;-)

Have fun both Servers have decent guilds to fight against.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

archeon.5349

Nope, Boon joined Aurora Glade together with ECL, so you will face them too;-)

Have fun both Servers have decent guilds to fight against.

Greets Myrmi

Ok, so wrong server… But I’m glad that we will be able to face them again.

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Good Bye PP and BB from Echo. We had some very good fights together during the last weeks but I think we need a bit of fresh air in T4 with our old friends from Gandara and Aurora Glade. But we will come back !!!!!!!

Special Thanks to GOW . If you still have the teeth I loose at south camp on Wednesday evening , I would be glad to get them back

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Ravezaar.4951

Good Bye PP and BB from Echo. We had some very good fights together during the last weeks but I think we need a bit of fresh air in T4 with our old friends from Gandara and Aurora Glade. But we will come back !!!!!!!

Special Thanks to GOW . If you still have the teeth I loose at south camp on Wednesday evening , I would be glad to get them back

Take Care Echo and Good Luck in T4, hope to see you in the Future for some more fight and GvG’s.

Cheers Rave

Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

OH god ,im gonna hate so much playing against Riverside whenever my guild is offline.It’s gonna be amazingly painfull.Miss the kind of organization RS can pull and Piken

Gl AR in t4

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

Ha ha loled at this graverr;-)
Same thing for us when we go to sleep and wake up in the morning^^, or have anything changed since your arrival?

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Take Care Echo and Good Luck in T4, hope to see you in the Future for some more fight and GvG’s.

Thanks Rave !! I see no news about my lost teeth. Do you keep them as a trophy?

Cheers Rave

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

\o I hope we will come into this matchup again at some point in the future, against both Piken and Baruch. Still many GvG’s left to be played, and awesome fights to be had outside them at basically any hour of the day on almost any scale from roaming with anywhere from 15-30.

The new mentality and respect some guilds are showing each other is also fairly amazing. Keep it up ppl, it really makes the game 100% more enjoyable. Just remember you can still roam around the zone as guilds, not all fights need be near the middle south island (even though it is a convenient spot).

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Hello AR!

A welcome change in our tier, looking forward to this matchup, only a few hours left!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Kitsune.4280

Kitsune.4280

It’s a great pleasure to see so much respect towards each other
Cya AR, thanks for the matchups o/ We’ll be waiting for your comeback.

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Looking forward to meet you again AR with the new guilds you’ve got created after last match! Let’s have some awesome guild, roaming and big scale battles!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Ravezaar.4951

Thanks Rave !! I see no news about my lost teeth. Do you keep them as a trophy?

Cheers Rave

Hehe we keep them for now m8, but Iam sure u will get revenge in the future.

Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade