Before the CDI lands...

Before the CDI lands...

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

I think it would help the forum goers a great deal to have an idea of what the team is currently munching on, so to speak. We all know how many things were in previous CDIs that are not yet real, but we don’t know how many are perhaps being considered. To prevent a new CDI from being flooded with ‘REMEMBER THOSE COMMANDER TAG CHANGES???", let us know what is on the table and what isn’t.

“New maps aren’t in the budget this year” – imaginary red post

Ok, good! Now I know not to type up a bunch of junk about what I would like to see in a new map. Instead, I can focus my energies on suggestions about things you are actually considering. This is only an example.

If a CDI drops before the forum goers have any idea of what is on the horizon or totally not considered, it will be hundreds of posts about irrelevant things. I am not expecting a road map, just some gentle direction. Save yourselves a migraine later, throw us a bone now.

Before the CDI lands...

in WvW

Posted by: tebbles.1564

tebbles.1564

They will never do that, because they’re not working on a single thing. WvW S1 rewards anyone?

THE TRUTH

Before the CDI lands...

in WvW

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

Guild commander tag option please.

Before the CDI lands...

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Beer pong night.

Crazy Leg

Before the CDI lands...

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I am usually a decent defender of ANet but the WvW changes of late have been anemic. I am guessing the WildStar and China release has them laying off significant changes but I seriously hope we see something substantial in WvW for the GW2 anniversary.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Before the CDI lands...

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I think it would help the forum goers a great deal to have an idea of what the team is currently munching on, so to speak. We all know how many things were in previous CDIs that are not yet real, but we don’t know how many are perhaps being considered. To prevent a new CDI from being flooded with ‘REMEMBER THOSE COMMANDER TAG CHANGES???", let us know what is on the table and what isn’t.

“New maps aren’t in the budget this year” – imaginary red post

Ok, good! Now I know not to type up a bunch of junk about what I would like to see in a new map. Instead, I can focus my energies on suggestions about things you are actually considering. This is only an example.

If a CDI drops before the forum goers have any idea of what is on the horizon or totally not considered, it will be hundreds of posts about irrelevant things. I am not expecting a road map, just some gentle direction. Save yourselves a migraine later, throw us a bone now.

I agree 100% with this, but we know it will be based on “Tournaments”, rather than other aspects of WvW, so… that really narrows it down a lot.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.