Best NA Servers fo X Situation

in WvW

Posted by: Zzero.4316

Zzero.4316

Hey guys so I’m slowly returning to the wvw scene I think. I feel off kinda hard after S2. Was part of HoD hype winning silver then moved up to T1 on JQ. But after that I kinda fell off from wvw and got really into PvP. So im returning now, still on JQ, but have almost no idea what has been going on. I know JQ TC and BG are still top 3 but I would like to know other servers that are good for gvgs and small fights maybe 20-40 man fights, as that is more of what im into currently. More of the skillful and tacticul fighting servers as opposed to these blobby ones in T1. What I last remember it was Mag, SoS, and DB I think were the smaller skill fighting gvg servers but I’ve heard theyve fallen off. So if any1 could help me thatd be greatly appreciated. and if possibly throw out some guilds that fit what im looking for? THANKSS!!

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I think the majority of the GvG in WvW hype threw off T2/T3 a while, and I am not sure what T2 is currently, though it was the GvG scene for a bit.

As for being on JQ currently, you might want to look into some of the guilds on JQ for non blob fighting. (Many on JQ run havoc with 5-10, and guild groups of 15-20, larger guilds tend to run around 30 or so.) I am not sure which timezone you play in to really cover things such as the guilds and numbers.

If you would like to chat about things, we can talk anytime. (Even on voice comms since I am sure from being gone a while there’s a lot to catch up on.) Just VOIP would have to wait till I get off work haha.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Zzero.4316

okay cool thanks for the info I’ll kepe my eyes peeled on JQ for a bit then and try to do some rummaging of my own XD

in WvW

Posted by: bestplayerEva.9301

bestplayerEva.9301

TC has the most to offer.

in WvW

Posted by: rebelkhaotic.7329

rebelkhaotic.7329

TC has the most AC to offer

in WvW

Posted by: rebelkhaotic.7329

rebelkhaotic.7329

In all seriousness tho, JQ has plenty of “smaller” guilds running in smaller groups (20 or less) quite productively, I hear DA (Divisive Action) is one such guild that gathers around 8-9pm EST. You might want to look into them.

in WvW

Posted by: Sane.5072

Sane.5072

Well for NA servers on JQ if you want the less blobby guilds you always have less blobby options. The guilds that pop to my mind are TWL, SF, Rex, KO, KA. You could look into those.

in WvW

Posted by: aquabat.2986

aquabat.2986

I found that any small scale stuff is met with a ton of siege. Anything that resembles a nice good small scale scuffle results in them running off to get one siege or jamming map chat to get three times the people to run you over.

The small scale stuff in still there in T1, it just isn’t as fight focused as T2.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Well for NA servers on JQ if you want the less blobby guilds you always have less blobby options. The guilds that pop to my mind are TWL, SF, Rex, KO, KA. You could look into those.

Your joking right? Heres the problem with any JQ guild, anytime they try to raid alone they get wiped and they come back with a map blob, and those guilds you listed are no exception, never heard of Rex though so cant comment on them. SF at least can put up some good fights and take a few wipes before getting desperate.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Best NA Servers fo X Situation …

If X situation is plenty of talented women, TC is best bet. No other server comes close

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

X T D.6458

If X situation is plenty of talented women, TC is best bet. No other server comes close

Best recruitment ad ever

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Your joking right? Heres the problem with any JQ guild, anytime they try to raid alone they get wiped and they come back with a map blob, and those guilds you listed are no exception, never heard of Rex though so cant comment on them. SF at least can put up some good fights and take a few wipes before getting desperate.

That all depends XTD.
I know I’ve lead IMPS to where we were running havoc and (insert BG or TC) responded with full map queues to take out 6 of us. (We laughed and kept poking things since it’s normally our “downtime” for relaxing.)

As for the listed guilds:
TWL: is an extension of TW so they normally run with TW.
KA is a decent sized guild.
SF has a decent amount of members as well.
KO is an extension guild of KA.
Rex: I am unaware probably due to being during a diff time zone than myself.

The thing about JQ is many medium sized forces do run, however if need be ccoms has allowed it to be where the 2-3 20man groups can form up as 1 if needed.

While running on JQ, many time you will notice 2-3 havoc pins, or guild pins on a map. Or you’ll see 1 map pin+ havoc/guild pins. JQ is a “hit or miss” with the omniblob playstyle due to the amount of guilds who run in wvw with 15-20man groups, or 5-10man groups. (Just depends on who is leading who, and how fast communication is relayed along with positioning, and reason.)

Believe me, there are tons of guilds and some have different playstyles. (as do some guild’s commanders.) Though all servers have that. Just pending on which guild/group is on and when as to what is showing to most.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

X T D.6458

my fault for saying any, yes not all JQ guilds run like that. And Ive been there a few times where our map blob went after your havok groups, lol the map wasnt queued for you guys lol, we were already there or responding to a larger attack and went to repel you guys. I felt bad. I know about those guilds mentioned, just not rex, never heard of them, the others I am very familiar with and how they operate.

(edited by X T D.6458)

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Yeah, I am not familiar with Rex as well. Im thinking I play a different time then their raids..lol

Also don’t feel bad, I think the big groups responding to small happens a lot now with white swords being back and all. (I hope they remove them and add incentives for scouting.)

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

X T D.6458

I think its more due to coincidence, map watching helps avoid running into zergs when running small groups, I never care for the 50v1 unless Im in a bad mood lol

(edited by X T D.6458)

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Well that and how low an inner wall/gate are for keeps, or depending on tower attacked.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

TC is the official RP server so careful about anyone claiming to be a talented woman, lol.

in WvW

Zzero.4316

Awesome info thanks for the replys guys, I had SF in mind before even posting this and I might follow through with them but another part of the question, is there any other servers/guilds that stand out? Its not only about JQ. Still looking for smaller fights/skirmishes possibly