Best NA server for EU timezone

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Hi,

Which NA server has the most EU presence?

Thanks <3

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

BG for sure, they have the most EU presence, but they could use a bit more help!

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Is BG still open for transfers?

in WvW

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

Why going on NA ? I have an account on anvil rock and i met really pleasant people ( forgive my english ) but for wvw in my opinion , as for spvp , from Europe , Eu servers are better for an obviuos reason of timing : mine prime time is the same of other EU players while on NA , at my prime time , it is quite often empty , in particular spvp but also wvw ( so nothing related to the players quality , which is, imho the same , good and bad everywhere ) . If you play late in the night NA can be really fun instead

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

BG. cant’ you see the score? Those guys need some serious help, guilds, roamers, and coverage.

OPEN BG ANET.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

No, but if you speak to someone on BG they will get with one of the devs and you can be transferred even though the server is locked, just be sure to say please and thank you.

If that doesn’t work, you can always post a thread with the title “Why can’t I play with my friends” or something like it every week until it finally opens.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

No, but if you speak to someone on BG they will get with one of the devs and you can be transferred even though the server is locked, just be sure to say please and thank you.

If that doesn’t work, you can always post a thread with the title “Why can’t I play with my friends” or something like it every week until it finally opens.

P.S. Of course someone from JQ will soon reply saying how great their server is.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

P.S. Of course someone from JQ will soon reply saying how great their server is.

Sadly this is so accurate that I just don’t know how to feel about it anymore.
Is there a word for being depressed and amused at the same time?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

EOTM is probably what you are looking for.

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

My question is: Why are you looking for the NA world with the highest EU population ?

Are you wanting to know which server has biggest EU so you can play with them, against other servers that won’t stand a chance in EU time zone?

Are you wanting to know which server has biggest EU so you can pick a server that will play against them often, so you have a challenge and people to fight?

Are you wanting to know which server has biggest EU to increase your chances to find a Community to join?

Hoping you answer so ANet can see why people transfer, they really should ask that of every person that move servers, so they actually know peoples motivations.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Mag has Kazo, which is ~30-40 players. JQ doesn’t have an EU guild, just NA players that play during that time. TC has cern which runs with an EU commander. BG has a decent EU pop, but they’re closed for xfers. EU coverage can be rather spotty for most NA servers (as I’m sure off-hours is for EU). You either get blobs blobs blobs, or you get 3 guys and a cata vs 2 people with an ac.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Foshan.8104

Foshan.8104

Isle of Janthir is the best server

[EVIL] Supervillains
Maguuma
Full Zerk Ranger Main

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Mag Has PA and Kazo
BG has Hel and NINE
TC has CERN

that’s about it

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

HoD has AIR
ha
ha
ha

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

You should probably pick the NA server that has the highest 1st place winning in skirmishes.

Servers with a higher ratio of placing 1st probably have a better 24 hour coverage all around.

Here’s the current week’s skirmish scores as of Thursday Nov 17, 2016 @3 pm UTC.

Reset is tomorrow…so I don’t think the scoring trends should change that much.

Hope this helps you in picking a NA server for your EU Timezone.

Attachments:

(edited by Diku.2546)