Best Reputed Server

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

For NA, Tarnished Coast hands down.

They have been in crazy extended matchups where they have been green for weeks and red for weeks with some of the trolliest forum warrioringest servers in the game and have for the most part stayed positive and amicable through it all.

So they’re no fun?

Seriously dough, I’m pretty sure the majority of said trolliest forum warriors only do so for fun, not spite. If people are offended of it, they need to remember they’re playing, not living.

Disciple of Quag

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Oh look, the old “It’s always a 2v1 because there’s 3 servers!” ad hominem.

That is not an example of ad hominem.

Unfortunately, that prevented me from reading the rest of your post.

You did not really miss much. except i guess in the end of his post in his rage he admitted to getting aroused by getting owned on the forums. He has also reduced to calling us names as his lack of a stable argument left him no real ground to stand on anymore.

After reviewing his post history i realized that when I see his name I can just skip to the next post w/o reading it.

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

That isn’t an Ad Hominem. It’s hardly a fallacy.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

For NA, Tarnished Coast hands down.

They have been in crazy extended matchups where they have been green for weeks and red for weeks with some of the trolliest forum warrioringest servers in the game and have for the most part stayed positive and amicable through it all.

So they’re no fun?

Seriously dough, I’m pretty sure the majority of said trolliest forum warriors only do so for fun, not spite. If people are offended of it, they need to remember they’re playing, not living.

You get a big +1 from me for this post. I am glad you get it.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

I don’t know about TC, since it’s higher tier.

But in lower NA tier, I think IoJ is pretty much the most respectful server I fought.

The forum threads is pretty quiet with them. No fights, no trollings, no chest pumping.

I think it’s a bit boring when you are used to be with BP and NSP.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Underdog: SoR. nuf said

Most impressive improvement: Kaineng. They went from a server nobody-cared-about to the top tier. You can almost make a film that depicts this tremendous journey.

Major disappointment: Blackgate (or SoSgate) has the potential of dethroning Jade Quarry but seems unable to keep the momentum going.

Got to love uneducated opinions.

First off, T1 has been a 2v1 against Blackgate since we got there, seeing as SoR still have pent up aggression toward us for maplocking them repeatedly in T2 during the BGvsSoRvsIoJ match. Then they got lucky with the rating change and shot to T1 despite having no legitimate reason to be there. The past 2 weeks have been Blackgate vs Sanctum of Jade (or Quarry of Rall, your choice), and it’s not even remotely fun.

Secondly, Kaineng is the product of numerous T1 and T2 guilds server transferring before the paid transfers were implemented in order to stack a server and stomp the lower tiers for their own circle-jerking amusement. It is less of a “tremendous journey” and more of “giving a third-world country advanced weaponry and tactics, but only letting the foreigners that brought the weapons use them.”

The grand irony is that T1 will actually be good again once Kaineng kicks SoR out.

The more you know.

Seriously dude? Its a thread polling to see who the best reputed server is yet you come in here talking crap about everyone and making BG look bad. Now thats irony (.5203).

Btw: clearly TC has the best Rep with a shout-out to Kain for NA.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Seriously dude? Its a thread polling to see who the best reputed server is yet you come in here talking crap about everyone and making BG look bad. Now thats irony (.5203).

:D

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

I would say Vizunah Square, but everyone will start trolling for some reasons.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

covenn.7165

On topic though, I agree that TC has the best reputation hands down.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I’d have to give it to TC, with the old SoS as a close 2nd. TC were the friendliest, toughest people to fight against. These guys could kick your kitten and leave you smiling at the end of it.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Everywhere I go no one has anything bad to say about TC

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

First off, T1 has been a 2v1 against Blackgate since we got there,

Education. It’s important.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Kain and TC are pretenders.

Kind of like those people who fill management positions at lower scale workplaces. Y’know they got there by kissing major bootay.

[SU]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Most impressive improvement: Kaineng. They went from a server nobody-cared-about to the top tier. You can almost make a film that depicts this tremendous journey.

Major disappointment: Blackgate (or SoSgate) has the potential of dethroning Jade Quarry but seems unable to keep the momentum going.

First off, T1 has been a 2v1 against Blackgate since we got there, seeing as SoR still have pent up aggression toward us for maplocking them repeatedly in T2 during the BGvsSoRvsIoJ match. Then they got lucky with the rating change and shot to T1 despite having no legitimate reason to be there. The past 2 weeks have been Blackgate vs Sanctum of Jade (or Quarry of Rall, your choice), and it’s not even remotely fun.

Secondly, Kaineng is the product of numerous T1 and T2 guilds server transferring before the paid transfers were implemented in order to stack a server and stomp the lower tiers for their own circle-jerking amusement. It is less of a “tremendous journey” and more of “giving a third-world country advanced weaponry and tactics, but only letting the foreigners that brought the weapons use them.”

The grand irony is that T1 will actually be good again once Kaineng kicks SoR out.

The more you know.

SOR shot up to 2nd place in tier 1, and proceeded to beat SOS…. ( not the first week, but the weeks after that). So our place in tier 1 was correct.

And stop whining about 2v1 in a three way battle everywhere you go.

OT: SOR has the best reputation.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

SOR shot up to 2nd place in tier 1, and proceeded to beat SOS…. ( not the first week, but the weeks after that). So our place in tier 1 was correct.

And stop whining about 2v1 in a three way battle everywhere you go.

OT: SOR has the best reputation.

Cmon he even said no chest thumping in the OP.

Also next to no one cares who won WvW months or weeks ago, it’s a new match every week, and servers constantly are changing.

I do agree whining about 2v1 in a 3 way PvP fight is silly though.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Everywhere I go no one has anything bad to say about TC

I can change that for you if you really want.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Kain and TC are pretenders.

Kind of like those people who fill management positions at lower scale workplaces. Y’know they got there by kissing major bootay.

I don’t pretend.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

First off, T1 has been a 2v1 against Blackgate since we got there, seeing as SoR still have pent up aggression toward us for maplocking them repeatedly in T2 during the BGvsSoRvsIoJ match.

Call someone’s opinion uneducated, then proceed to complain about 2v1 in a game designed around each and every server being 2v1’d.

Classic.

Here’s a brief history lesson regarding the current T1 matchup.

Blackgate beat SoR for 11 weeks straight when they were in T2… Now that Blackgate is in T1 with SoR, they’ve beaten them again for 2 more weeks which makes the record 13-0. Of course there is going to be quite a bit of animosity from SoR since they’ve never beaten Blackgate and if you haven’t checked the NAT1 thread lately, they’re ecstatic with their lead they have on us since it’s something new for them.

JQ on the other hand knows that they can man-handle SoR and holds Blackgate as the biggest threat which makes the choice easy on who to target.

Summary:
SoR know’s they can’t beat JQ but might be able to get their first win on Blackgate.
JQ know’s that Blackgate is the biggest threat and has the potential to take 1st.

Now I’m not at all saying that Blackgate is being 2v1’d because it is of course WvWvW, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the primary focus of both the SoR & JQ servers.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

First off, T1 has been a 2v1 against Blackgate since we got there, seeing as SoR still have pent up aggression toward us for maplocking them repeatedly in T2 during the BGvsSoRvsIoJ match.

Call someone’s opinion uneducated, then proceed to complain about 2v1 in a game designed around each and every server being 2v1’d.

Classic.

Here’s a brief history lesson regarding the current T1 matchup.

Blackgate beat SoR for 11 weeks straight when they were in T2… Now that Blackgate is in T1 with SoR, they’ve beaten them again for 2 more weeks which makes the record 13-0. Of course there is going to be quite a bit of animosity from SoR since they’ve never beaten Blackgate and if you haven’t checked the NAT1 thread lately, they’re ecstatic with their lead they have on us since it’s something new for them.

JQ on the other hand knows that they can man-handle SoR and holds Blackgate as the biggest threat which makes the choice easy on who to target.

Summary:
SoR know’s they can’t beat JQ but might be able to get their first win on Blackgate.
JQ know’s that Blackgate is the biggest threat and has the potential to take 1st.

Now I’m not at all saying that Blackgate is being 2v1’d because it is of course WvWvW, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the primary focus of both the SoR & JQ servers.

No no, im pretty sure ur QQ’ing about 2v1……

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Typical of BG… If they aren’t winning, it’s because they are getting 2v1’ed.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

covenn.7165

I have to say that I agree with you completely.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Hey guys from T1-T2,

Go back to your thread for server bashing.

This is not the subject of the thread, stop trying!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

covenn.7165

Blackgate beat SoR for 11 weeks straight when they were in T2… Now that Blackgate is in T1 with SoR, they’ve beaten them again for 2 more weeks which makes the record 13-0. Of course there is going to be quite a bit of animosity from SoR

If anything, posts like this are the reason for the animosity.

Lucky for you that the score isn’t determined by NA only. Anyways, it is common knowledge that score is determined more by coverage than anything else and is nothing brag worthy.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Can i get a score update?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

From all the different NA servers we have gone against (being from kain), I would have to say Tarnished Coast by far. 2nd would be blackgate.

As far as TC goes several times if I down one of them I would stealth and pretend I’m going to finish them and instead leave to show respect.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Blackgate beat SoR for 11 weeks straight when they were in T2… Now that Blackgate is in T1 with SoR, they’ve beaten them again for 2 more weeks which makes the record 13-0. Of course there is going to be quite a bit of animosity from SoR

Lucky for you that the score isn’t determined by NA only. Anyways, it is common knowledge that score is determined more by coverage than anything else and is nothing brag worthy.

Lol well sorry for telling the truth

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

covenn.7165

Lol well sorry for telling the truth

Unfortunately, unless you start telling the entire truth bound by reality, your comments are much better described as works of fiction. Partial truth and embellishment is pointless.

Anyone can embellish

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Someone should make a dedicated thread to discuss T1 activities so they don’t ruin the rest of the forum with their obvious awesomeness.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Whoaaaaaa there guys, here we are in an unrelated thread bickering back and forth because a few BG guys decided this was a good place to call SoR out because it seems like they have nothing better to do. Let’s get back on topic here.

My favorite server – TC – You guys are always flippin hilarious to play with, and even more fun to just observe your antics. Your forum love stories know no bounds XD

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: fenim.2395

fenim.2395

Close this Thread, TC WINS NA and PIKEN WINS EU

Funny that they are both Unofficial Roleplaying Servers

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: godkiller.6471

godkiller.6471

lol everyone knows when PRO is on people start complaining and getting frustrated. PRO has the best tactics wiping forces twice their size in open field almost every time. being hit by both wvw opponents in force and holding them back till thay give up. if fa had all time zones covered we would be in 1st or 2nd place. in wvw.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

Nicest server: TC. Always positive and always friendly. This server rains candies and have pink ponies flying everywhere.

Jade Qaurry: your typical bandwagons server; unofficial FOO private server.

HoD, ET and Northen Silverpeak: Relics of the past.

Once again: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/histories
Love all the QQ about JQ. Never stops. You do not get 23 medals since launch being a bandwagon server. The best of SBI came here and helped put us on top. Being JQ since launch, I know we will never get respect, there is always a reason we win or lose. We beat SOS during their run. We lived through drama, and all the other great stuff that goes along with being a server and we still are T1. Best commanders, best small guilds, best big guilds, FOO is awesome, best people, overall great place. Always has been, always will be. Notice we have 10 2nds and 3 3rds. What makes us different is we do not quit on Monday or if we lose. We will be back. Heart is HUGE in the JQ HOUSE.

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Legend is that the rivalry between BG & SOR actually started over TC.

You see there was this old bull from BG taking a leisurely walk up a grassy hill. When he reached the top and looked down the other side he spotted a whole herd of TC yaks grazing in the pasture below.

A young bull from SOR ran up to him and said: “Let’s rush down there and get us one of those hot TC yaks!”

“You go ahead,” said the old bull, and then he strolled on down and kittened them all.

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

You see there was this old bull from BG taking a leisurely walk up a grassy hill. When he reached the top and looked down the other side he spotted a whole herd of TC yaks grazing in the pasture below.

A young bull from SOR ran up to him and said: “Let’s rush down there and get us one of those hot TC yaks!”

“You go ahead,” said the old bull, and then he strolled on down and kittened them all.

It all makes sense now.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Nice story, Uncle Bob. I remember when you told it to Pac-Man.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

(edited by Porky.5021)

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Aww..thanks for all the TC love here. And yes, stay away from our yaks! threaten

The servers I’ve had the most fun playing against by far have been KA and BG. Full of great people, always a good time, no matter what is happening!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I like how you listen to forum warriors and base your opinion of a server purely upon that.

This thread is getting good. Did I call it or did I call it?

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

TC for sure. They are role players and some of the most respectful players in the game.

If you say “My mesmer is an orphan. Charr killed her parents.” Someone else would say “Oh really? My warrior is an orphan too! Jormag killed his parents. Let’s be friends. ^^”

The worst is probably Maguuma. I mean yes they have some nice people too. But they have the most trolls of all, by far.

You hear them say “Kaineng, TC, Blackgate, FA, DB, YB and SOS are all noobs that only win because of zergs. They zerg 24/7 and just pvdoor.” And you just add them directly to ignore list. :P

To be fair….

Many of the servers you listed do have poor players. But it’s mainly the T2 ones.

[SU]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

TC for sure. They are role players and some of the most respectful players in the game.

If you say “My mesmer is an orphan. Charr killed her parents.” Someone else would say “Oh really? My warrior is an orphan too! Jormag killed his parents. Let’s be friends. ^^”

The worst is probably Maguuma. I mean yes they have some nice people too. But they have the most trolls of all, by far.

You hear them say “Kaineng, TC, Blackgate, FA, DB, YB and SOS are all noobs that only win because of zergs. They zerg 24/7 and just pvdoor.” And you just add them directly to ignore list. :P

To be fair….

Many of the servers you listed do have poor players. But it’s mainly the T2 ones.

You’re just bitter because Maguuma gets carried by [OG].

FA Mesmo – [VK]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Hands down, the best reputed server is TC in NA. By a long shot. Adversity in uncertain times has built it strong within. In NA TC takes the cake. And yes, every server gets the naughties now and then, but think consistency… TC hands down across the times prevails as best reputed in NA.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

To be fair….

What’s [OG]?

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

To be fair….

Ha. That’s actually funny.

Honestly I don’t think T2 servers have an enviable qualities other than offering up non-stop action. BT is about the only guild in T2 I have been impressed by.

But I don’t blame T2 servers. You guys went for quantity over quality.

I still think Ehmry Bay has been the best skilled opponents we have ever had.

[SU]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

To be fair….

Ha. That’s actually funny.

Honestly I don’t think T2 servers have an enviable qualities other than offering up non-stop action. BT is about the only guild in T2 I have been impressed by.

But I don’t blame T2 servers. You guys went for quantity over quality.

I still think Ehmry Bay has been the best skilled opponents we have ever had.

Your easter eggs this year will not be filled with chocolate.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Kain, Dragonbrand, Stormbluff and BG seemed as servers to be both excellent wvw’ers and good sports.

(as were many individual players on SOR, Mag, FA and others)

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

(edited by dirtyoldgoat.5496)

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Nicest server: TC. Always positive and always friendly. This server rains candies and have pink ponies flying everywhere.

Jade Qaurry: your typical bandwagons server; unofficial FOO private server.

HoD, ET and Northen Silverpeak: Relics of the past.

Once again: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/histories
Love all the QQ about JQ. Never stops. You do not get 23 medals since launch being a bandwagon server. The best of SBI came here and helped put us on top. Being JQ since launch, I know we will never get respect, there is always a reason we win or lose. We beat SOS during their run. We lived through drama, and all the other great stuff that goes along with being a server and we still are T1. Best commanders, best small guilds, best big guilds, FOO is awesome, best people, overall great place. Always has been, always will be. Notice we have 10 2nds and 3 3rds. What makes us different is we do not quit on Monday or if we lose. We will be back. Heart is HUGE in the JQ HOUSE.

Yeah your not a bandwagon server you only got a massive amount of guilds in and Kenig did not go op the ranks because of transfers either…. and the moon is made of cheese and there is man living inside it.

I was there i remember the change from week to week. You went from a force we outnumbered to a limitless horde. Did you not notice all the other players or the fact that no other server can even come close to fighting you any more.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Yeah your not a bandwagon server you only got a massive amount of guilds in and Kenig did not go op the ranks because of transfers either….

You cannot deny that JQ been at Tier 1 since start… Long before SoS ever reached there…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

Personally I’m a fan of Federer’s.

This. ^

But of course the real answer is TC, if you aren’t hostile to roleplayers. Oh, and there are certain parts of DR you probably shouldn’t wander at night for your map completion if you’re new. Ahem… anywhere you see a closed door that you could open. Unless you’re into that sort of thing. TC has a reputation for a few things other than just being friendly.

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Piken Square seem like a really nice bunch so i vote them. I dont know a whole lot about NA but Anyone in Tier 8 must have the patience of a saint.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

During the time we fought TC, I came across a lot of “sour apples”. While TC does have a good reputation, it isn’t much different than any other server including my own.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

Best Reputed Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Id have to say my home of ebay is the best. We had a period of starting to make a serious push for higher tiers but thank god that is over.

Best server I’ve fought atm is now DR. I would still say Mag but they’ve changed since getting tons of xfers.