Best Server Rivalry.....

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Seemore Bunz.7345

Seemore Bunz.7345

Although we are only at the half-way point of the season, we have seen some fierce rivalries within both the NA Servers and EU Servers. So whose takes the cake? Keep it classy please

Bilbo the Great
Guild Leader of the EU guild [PAIN]
Sea of Sorrows

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

inb4
“Hello,
Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum
The WvW Community has created a new space for Match-Ups and other off-topic discussion. You can find the Player Community-run site here:
http://www.GW2WvW.net

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

The Ferg Blackgate rivalry. It has been pretty intense, but I think FC will overtake BG in the end.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The Ferg Blackgate rivalry. It has been pretty intense, but I think FC will overtake BG in the end.

Only over Eredon’s dead corpse!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: TheLargeUnit.2793

TheLargeUnit.2793

“Hello,
Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum
The WvW Community has created a new space for Match-Ups and other off-topic discussion. You can find the Player Community-run site here:
http://www.GW2WvW.net”

lol

Achmed Afro Thunder ~ Six Ft Pole Achmed ~ Dharok The Ravenous
Long Live [ASAP] Zerg: The greatest guild that ever was or will be.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

“Hello,

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

best server rivalry ever or just for the season?

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

BG and SoR.

SoR’s forum warriors were so bad most players just stopped reading the forums. I think that is where most of BG’s bad propaganda originated.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

FA & TC had a good rivalry at one time when we were both in T2. Although we most likely won’t be facing each other for awhile, our hate still runs deep towards them.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

CD and FA about 15 months ago, the times when IoJ vs’d us.
BG and JQ ~ Been like this for a while, gotten worse lately, now it basically TC & JQ vs BG and SoS, I don’t think JQ is ever going to like SoS because of this, even though they hit us more than JQ…. More importantly, we prefer SoS to be second this week so they can rematch TC.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

SoS & SBI had a great rivalry once. So did HoD & ET, back during 24-hr resets. These days I don’t know who has a great server rivalry, tbh.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Seemore Bunz.7345

Seemore Bunz.7345

I remember the original T1 days of JQ-SBI-SOS. SOS still rivals a bit to JQ (shown more recently in the matchup) and to SBI. Although I don’t think we matchup to the recent rivalry between BG and JQ. Are the EU servers like that as well?

Bilbo the Great
Guild Leader of the EU guild [PAIN]
Sea of Sorrows

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

BG and SoR.

SoR’s forum warriors were so bad most players just stopped reading the forums. I think that is where most of BG’s bad propaganda originated.

but it all evened out cause u guys were so bad in game.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

I have to say, it’s pretty funny the rivalry SoS and BG have with JQ
Sorry JQ, but this happened with you and TC last week, we are just evening the scales

BG and SoS aren’t a formally agreed alliance for eternity, we are still fighting each other a bit. Anyway have fun this week people

Attachments:

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

EB – BP – AR was a good rivalry

so was the DH – IoJ – DR rivalry… IoJ would nightcap everything, DH would daycap everything, and DR would whine about it

Hi

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

TC/FA was a fun rivalry. FA was always my favorite server to hate on. And of course the infamous yak parade!

BG and SoS aren’t a formally agreed alliance for eternity, we are still fighting each other a bit. Anyway have fun this week people

The Blackgate War Council will pm you shortly. You didn’t get the memo that this week is not a 2v1 against JQ. Please don’t even hint at one going on.

Thanks,

Kigera
BGWC
2nd Keeper of the Warchest

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

“Hello,

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

“Hello,

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

FA & TC had a good rivalry at one time when we were both in T2. Although we most likely won’t be facing each other for awhile, our hate still runs deep towards them.

well what do you know BG hates TC too. dont worry FA, we will leave some for you.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

TC/FA was a fun rivalry. FA was always my favorite server to hate on. And of course the infamous yak parade!

The Blackgate War Council will pm you shortly. You didn’t get the memo that this week is not a 2v1 against JQ. Please don’t even hint at one going on.

Thanks,

Kigera
BGWC
2nd Keeper of the Warchest

wow spoken like a true JQQ, so tell me again how much did you guys pay for MERC and some other guilds? are those purchases worth it?

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

well what do you know BG hates TC too. dont worry FA, we will leave some for you.

BG hates TC, because TC is now more SoR than TC.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Kigera.9584

wow spoken like a true JQQ, so tell me again how much did you guys pay for MERC and some other guilds? are those purchases worth it?

Lol, I’m not even in your match-up. I just like trolling BG because they qq at the drop of a hat. So sensitive oh so sensitive, if I asked you when are ZD’s coming back you would probably have a heart attack

I thought SoR didn’t ppt. TC still seems pretty ppt tryhard to me. Just like BG/JQ.

(edited by Kigera.9584)

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

EBay BP AR was phenomenal

Mag EBay was great too

I think Ebay remains the only server to out PvF Mag tbh…tho the Ebay PvE’ers all got perma banned from here

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

This isn’t true at all lol. Most of BG doesn’t hate TC, I obviously can’t speak for everyone on the server. Though it will seem that way in matches to come for obvious reasons.

Also a lot of BG hated a lot of guilds and player on SoR but it was a necessary hate. It breaded some of the most intense fights I’ve ever experienced.

The SoR BG rivalry was the best that i was part of. With out SoR, Blackgate would not be the server it is today. SoR had a lot of very good guilds that pushed BGs guild to be better. While there is probably some hate left, there is still a lot of respect for SoR.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Lol, I’m not even in your match-up. I just like trolling BG because they qq at the drop of a hat. So sensitive oh so sensitive, if I asked you when are ZD’s coming back you would probably have a heart attack

another know it all wanna be, playing ignorant again? why dont you check the old forum posts on why ZD transferred to BG in S1. and by the way SOME of ZDs in EU are already in BG along with the old ZDs that was left here during S1. so whats your next question?

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zikory.6871

I doubt BG would have a issue either way, it was a pleasure having ZDs, great group of people.

On the other hand JQ might have a aneurysm.

Zikory – Retired Thief

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

This isn’t true at all lol. Most of BG doesn’t hate TC, I obviously can’t speak for everyone on the server. Though it will seem that way in matches to come for obvious reasons.

Also a lot of BG hated a lot of guilds and player on SoR but it was a necessary hate. It breaded some of the most intense fights I’ve ever experienced.

The SoR BG rivalry was the best that i was part of. With out SoR, Blackgate would not be the server it is today. SoR had a lot of very good guilds that pushed BGs guild to be better. While there is probably some hate left, there is still a lot of respect for SoR.

this is true, SOR still has a place in BGs heart, they did bring out the best of BG, SoR did have the bite to match their bark, was the best rivalry, unlike JQ all bark all camp, spawn camp that is LOl

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Kigera.9584

To slightly stick on topic, I think the Mag/Yaks post-season romance was wonderful to watch from afar. It was fun to read the match-up threads when they were paired together.

another know it all wanna be, playing ignorant again? why dont you check the old forum posts on why ZD transferred to BG in S1. and by the way SOME of ZDs in EU are already in BG along with the old ZDs that was left here during S1. so whats your next question?

LOL, I can’t make this stuff up. I just implied that you would qq if I brought up ZD’s and you literally qq. GG

Next question? When your Season 2 finale video comes out, what storylines will BG be going for?

“BG vs The Evil Alliance” “The Underdog Story Part 2” “The medal count don’t lie”.

Me and some of my buddies have some bets going on and I’m trying to get a edge on them

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Next question? When your Season 2 finale video comes out, what storylines will BG be going for?

“BG vs The Evil Alliance” “The Underdog Story Part 2” “The medal count don’t lie”.

Me and some of my buddies have some bets going on and I’m trying to get a edge on them

I think you’re on to something. I’ll put my vote on “BG vs The Evil 2v1”

Zikory – Retired Thief

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

To slightly stick on topic, I think the Mag/Yaks post-season romance was wonderful to watch from afar. It was fun to read the match-up threads when they were paired together.

LOL, I can’t make this stuff up. I just implied that you would qq if I brought up ZD’s and you literally qq. GG

we have not spoken to michael bay yet about it but we will keep you posted.
we was thinking of peter jackson, and hobbit theme with asuras in it.

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Desolation – Seafarers – Vizunah

I miss this rivalry for all the epic fights between some high quality Guilds like Bull/Kaz, ECL , GH, VoTF, RG, WL, ZDs etc and on EB pugland – and also for those months worth of classic match-up thread wars especially Sacrx vs Troma <3
Eventually we would get split up, but it seemed like we were always destined for each other lol.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Kigera.9584

we have not spoken to michael bay yet about it but we will keep you posted.
we was thinking of peter jackson, and hobbit theme with asuras in it.

I think you’re on to something. I’ll put my vote on “BG vs The Evil 2v1”

Please mention my name in the credits. I don’t give out these ideas for free

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Deli.1302

I miss this rivalry for all the epic fights with some high quality Guilds like Bull/Kaz, ECL , GH, VoTF, RG, WL, ZDs, nd so on – and also for months worth of match-up thread wars espexially Sacrx vs Troma <3
Eventually we would get split up, but it seemed like we were destined for each other lol.

The Sacrx vs Troma was amazing xD

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Since we’re talking about rivalry, we can’t leave out the “Glicko Ghetto Bro-Trio” SF/FC/ET.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Nothing will beat the year long SoR vs BG rivalry.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

I miss this rivalry for all the epic fights with some high quality Guilds like Bull/Kaz, ECL , GH, VoTF, RG, WL, ZDs, nd so on – and also for months worth of match-up thread wars espexially Sacrx vs Troma <3
Eventually we would get split up, but it seemed like we were destined for each other lol.

The Sacrx vs Troma was amazing xD

any good videos of these?

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Deli.1302

That rivalry was nothing but forum trolling. Boring…………………….

A real rivalry is when an officer in your server’s largest wvw guild turned out to be a spy from your rival server all along. I only know of one rivalry where this happened.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

That rivalry was nothing but forum trolling. Boring…………………….

A real rivalry is when an officer in your server’s largest wvw guild turned out to be a spy from your rival server all along. I only know of one rivalry where this happened.

kitten it that is some twisted kitten right there.

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Lol, I’m not even in your match-up. I just like trolling BG because they qq at the drop of a hat.

Get the feeling a few BG players are spamming their refresh buttons.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

(edited by SoPP.7034)

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

The want to be relevant is strong with them

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

EB – BP – AR was a good rivalry

The 13 year war
#neverforget

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I doubt BG would have a issue either way, it was a pleasure having ZDs, great group of people.

On the other hand JQ might have a aneurysm.

If another EU powerhouse comes over to NA it is JQ’s time to implode. RG made SoS implode, ZDs made SoR implode and JQ has been in t1 for far too long anyway.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IoJ and DR was best rivalry. Pity it ended with their implosion and further bandwagon to SBI

Isle Of Janthir

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Sages.3496

Sages.3496

Its true we are, and if im honest. BG does not stand a chance against TC now, they are going down. We just have not been out on the field as much as the guilds are still ajusting to TC’s community as a hole.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

If another EU powerhouse comes over to NA it is JQ’s time to implode. RG made SoS implode, ZDs made SoR implode and JQ has been in t1 for far too long anyway.

Unless of course, such a group wanted good fights and came over to JQ to balance T1’s EU?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Unless of course, such a group wanted good fights and came over to JQ to balance T1’s EU(??)?

Going to JQ would be stupid because BG are the underdogs right?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Abe Kleine.3568

Abe Kleine.3568

Lol checked the community website, it’s pretty much dead, thanks Anet for banning matchup talk on forums. This definitely doesn’t show us that you don’t care about WvW, not one bit. A part of your game shouldn’t need a fan website to allow us to talk about it.

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Unless of course, such a group wanted good fights and came over to JQ to balance T1’s EU?

last time i checked on the prediction thread before season 2 was majority was saying JQ was gonna destroy BG, TC and all due to their numbers and coverage, same thing like season 1, it was like 1.JQ 2. TC. and 3. BG. now your saying JQ needs EU guild to balance eu? LOL.

Blackgate

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

last time i checked on the prediction thread before season 2 was majority was saying JQ was gonna destroy BG, TC and all due to their numbers and coverage, same thing like season 1, it was like 1.JQ 2. TC. and 3. BG. now your saying JQ needs EU guild to balance eu? LOL.

You’re kidding, right? Everybody, in this forum and in the GW2WvW said that BG would win season 2 before the season started, and that they were just hibernating. Not just because “lol bribegate playing underdogs to get guilds” but because BG rested and now can play overtime with all the dedication that is possible to win.

Pumpkin – Mag

Best Server Rivalry.....

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Please dear moderator don’t delete this thread:)

For me that play in SFR since Beta, and in EBG 99% of the time, of course the battles with Vizunah Square (VZ) have been the most intense of all.

We are big rivals in game, but here in forum, I met many dedicated players from VZ that I have learned to respect, because they love the game as much as I do (salut @Kingface I hope you are still in the game).

A little story to all off you:

Last two nights I have noticed one new player in our TS speaking English with French accent, very nice guy scouting our towers, and very helpful. Last night I had asked him:
“Sorry mate, but where did you play before you came here?”

Reply:
“I have been played in VZ for 1.5 years”

I think this is fantastic. Welcome.

PS: No bad jokes about spies please.